Conflict

Leslie

"Latest news Justin Bieber seems to have a new female friend and she is not a happy camper, the couple was seen leaving the airport, as the unknown female lashed out on the paparazzi, here's the video clip" the lady on the T.V. with the high pitched voiced says, she sounds like she's been sucking helium balloons her whole life.

Justin turns off the T.V.

"Well it looks like your famous now" Justin chuckles I and roll my eyes.

"Ohh Bieber didn't you know? I was famous in another lifetime haha" I laugh while turning on my laptop.

I notice Justin looking around my apartment like he's searching for something.

"May I help you Sherlock Holmes?" I ask while he observes my sculptures.

"Huh? oh sorry it's just you have a nice loft" he says while looking up at the ceiling.

"Well thank you Sir Bizzle" I burst out laughing.

He walks behind me and presses my body against his, I gulp really hard when I feel his breath hit the back of my neck, he snakes his arms around my waist and I feel like I can't move.

"What's so funny Ms. Velasquez?" he whispers causing me to shiver, I'm not looking at him but I can feel him smirking behind me. He lays his head on my shoulder and sighs out "I like this" he mumbles out.

"Do you now?" I ask in a bored tone trying to get him to release me from his grip. He notices my guitar in the corner of the livingroom by the window

"You play the guitar??" he asks puzzled.

"Something like that" I answered monotoned trying to send an e-mail to all the back-up dancers and band members for the tour. My phone rings and I see it's Scooter so I send it to voicemail, he calls again and I don't answer, he call one last time.

"I think you should answer that" Justin chuckles while strumming my guitar.

"Hello" I say annoyed as hell "Oh wow Scooter I wasn't expecting you to call" I say sarcastically but it wasn't meant to come out that way.

"Leslie where is Justin?" Scooter snaps at me "and what is this I see on the news?" I don't answer him......"ANSWER ME NOW" he yells over the phone.

"FIRST OF ALL SCOOTER DON'T YOU DARE CATCH YOUR NASTY ASS GRADE A ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME. JUSTIN IS HERE HELPING ME SEND EMAILS TO THE PEOPLE ON TOUR SINCE SOMEONE MEANING YOU DIDN'T DO IT, AND LASTLY YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHAT THE MEDIA IS LIKE SO DON'T YELL AT ME BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY I HATE HEARING YOUR DISGUSTING CRACKED VOICE. HOW OLD ARE YOU 15? DON'T CALL THIS NUMBER EVER AGAIN." I shout over the phone catching Justin's attention.

"Leslie I am tired of your attitude and if you keep this up I will fire you" he says while clearing his throat.

"THEN DO IT, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU THREATNED TO FIRE ME? IF YOU'RE SO BIG THEN DO IT, I DARE YOU C'MON SCOOT SHOW ME WHAT YOU CAN REALLY DO BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T DO SHIT." there is silence for a couple of seconds and I start talking again but this time I'm calm.

"I do more work for you than for the person you hired me to, If I knew I was going to be your assistant I wouldn't have taken this job because you are A PAIN IN MY ASS."

"You know what I'm finish with this conversation I don't have time for this" he states before trying to hang up the phone

"WHAT THE HELL?!? are you stupid or something, you're the one who called me and started yelling at me. WOW you have problems" I got heated and began cursing him out in Spanish. Justin walks towards me and grabs the phone.