Remember

Leslie POV

It's 3PM and once again Sabrina isn't home so I'm home alone, I don't know why she would ask me to fly out if all she's going to do is ignore me and go out.

I decided to hop in the shower and wash my hair, when I got out I dried my hair and applied light makeup. I went to my closet and picked out a grey skirt, white top, black leather jacket, and my black heeled ankle boots.

I really didn't know what do or where to go, Fredo was busy and I was too hesitant to call Justin. I haven't heard from him since the warehouse.

Sabrina took the car so I called a cab to come pick me up. The weirdest thing happened, when I got in the cab it was the same driver that took me to the warehouse.

"You again" He chuckles "Where you wanna go?" His deep voice asks.

"What's the nicest cafe around here?" I clear my throat while trying to avoid making eye contact through the mirror.

"Reminiscent" He answers. "You wanna go there?" He asks and I just nod.

The ride was about 10 minutes long and it was and quiet. I'm not a fan of loud noises unless it's a party. I hand the driver his money and I get out the cab. When I walk in the cafe "Blue Dream" by Jhene Aiko began playing and I could already feel myself relaxing.

"Welcome to Reminiscent, would you like to order?" The gorgeous guy asks. He was so beautiful, like one of those boys you make-up in your dreams and then fantasize about. His teeth were super straight and perfectly white, his eyes were blue-green, and his hair was just perfection,

"Hi, can I please get a mint hazelnut iced coffee?" I stare at him mesmerized.

"Sure. Would you like whipped cream?" He smiles, I think he noticed I was staring too hard.

"No thank you" I shake my head. While waiting for my drink I took the time to admire the scenery. The room was dark and had a vintage feel and it smelt like coffee beans and vanilla.

"Here you go" The cute barista says. I hand him his change and I grab my coffee.

Since I had nothing better to do I thought it would be best to stay here and grab a table. I sat in a booth at the back of the cafe, my nose was in a book so I wasn't aware of my surroundings.

I glance up a few minutes later and in the table in front of me I saw the back of a girls head and she looked familiar. My mind wondered trying to figure out who the girl was, a couple of seconds later a guy with a hoodie on sits next to the girl.

They were all over each other, it was disgusting. I tried to continue reading but I was so distracted by them, but something caught my eye and I felt like dying.

The girl pulled down the boy's hoodie and a tattoo running down his ear that read "patience"

Don't do it. I tried calming myself down trying not to jump to conclusions but this was nerve wracking.

I got up from my table and slowly walked to theirs, when I saw the faces I was ready right then and there to face my death. My energy left my body and I couldn't move.

Numb.

It was Sabrina and Justin, they were all over each other and I couldn't watch.

"So this is what we do now?" I muttered trying not to let the tears fall. The sound of my voice them pull away from each other.

"Les-" Justin and Sabrina stood up at the same time.

"You're full of shit, you were literally begging on your fucking knees a couple of days ago to take me back. Now you're with Sabrina" I spat.

"How do you know Sabrina?" He asks. Justin didn't know that Sabrina and I were good friends.

"Leslie I never meant to-" Before Sabrina could finish the sentence I smacked her across the face.    

"I hope you remember all the shit you've put me through Justin" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "You both disgust me" I eyed them up and down then walked out the cafe.

I took a cab back to the house and I immediately packed all my stuff, when I was done I called the cab service and made my way to the nearest hotel.

In the cab so many things ran through my head. I was mad at Justin but I was furious with Sabrina because she knew everything I've been through with him.

This is why you can't trust anyone.

You did this to yourself.

My mind kept replaying the same images from the cafe in my head which made the car ride seem longer. Once I reached to the hotel there was a photographer there and he just continuously flashed his camera in my face. I let him take his photos then I went inside.

I spent about almost an hour begging the guy at the front desk to see if there were any available rooms left. He finally gave up and gave me a room key.

When I got to the room I dropped my bags and the first thing I did was run a hot bath. I played some Sam Smith and stripped out of all my clothes, I stepped in the warm water and sat down letting the water ease my tension.

It seemed as if my mind couldn't wrap around everything that was happening this current moment,

I stepped out the bath, threw on a big baggy shirt, tied my hair up and made my way to the empty king sized bed.

I cried myself to sleep.

-Hey babes ❤ I'm back sorry it took a while but I've been working on my other stories and I've been so busy with school -_- but I hope you guys liked this chapter.  -J ❤