Back Home

Leslie POV:

The trip is over and we have to get back to L.A. you can see the sadness on Justin's face. I bring my suitcase downstairs by the front door and I see Justin sitting on the couch looking down at the floor. I walk towards the couch and I sit next to him.

"Hey" I whisper as I look at him.

"Hey" he whispers back before he sighs.

"You okay?" I ask while placing my hand on his leg, he looks down and shrugs his shoulders.

"I just don't want to leave, I miss everyone here and these past 10 days have been the best days; no paparazzi, no photoshoots, no rehersals, no disturbance at all. Don't get me wrong I love what I do and my beliebers, but I just need time of my own. I actually got to walk on the streets and didn't worry about anything, some fans came up to me but I didn't mind; I hung out with my best friends, caught up with my family, and got to see my siblings. Then it hits me if I wasn't who I am now I don't know who I would be? just another random person and the thought of it makes me more upset because I then know I wouldn't be able to help all the beautiful I've helped. Am I selfish for how happy I felt this break?" I begin to see sorrow in his eyes.

"No Justin, you are not selfish one bit. You want time for yourself just like any other hardworking person; you bust your ass making your fans, friends, and family happy so why shouldn't you want some time to relax. Don't ever blame yourself for how you feel" I stand up and grab his hand, he stands up and I give him a warm genuine hug.

"Thank you" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I give him a smile "You are very welcome, now come on let's go the plane is waiting" we get in the car and drive to the airport. We board the plane and Justin sits next to me.

"Did Fredo say how long he's staying in Canada?" I ask Justin.

"Uhh I'm not sure, he's working on a new film project so it may take a while"

"Hey......thanks...for everything" he blurts out while rubbing the back of his neck.

"No problem, I'm here to assist you considering I am your assistant" I laugh and he laughs also. I stare at him admiring his beauty.

"What?" he ask while chuckling.

"Nothing it's just I haven't seen you laugh or smile all day today and you have a cute smile." I say while looking down before blushing.

He lifts up my chin with his finger and leans in close to my face "You're really cute when you blush" he whispers upon my lips.

*Welcome to L.A. We will be landing in about 5 minutes*

It's time to leave the plane and Justin's face returns to the way it was when we were in Canada. I look at him feeling bad that he is miserable, he puts on his shades and throws his hood on over his head, he looks at me and I give him a slight smile.

We enter the airport making our way to the exit trying to avoid the screaming hormonal teenage girls, I grab his hand and we exit together and try to make our way to the car while the security guard tries to push the photographers out the way.

The flashing of the cameras were so blinding and annoying.

"JUSTIN, JUSTIN IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND??" one yells

"JUSTIN WHERE IS SELENA???" another yells.

"IS SHE REALLY PREGNANT???" one more shouts. I was fed up with all of them I let go of Justin's hand and turned around.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU???, HAVE YOU NO SHAME LEAVE HIM ALONE. BUNCH OF DISGUSTING-NO LIFE SCUMS, GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR BASIC ASS JOB. AS A MATTER OF FACT IS THIS EVEN QUALIFIED AS A JOB??? YOU GET PAID WHAT?? ABOUT 100 BUCKS TO STALK SOMEONE ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE FOR MONEY???. GET A REAL LIFE AND A REAL DAMN JOB. ASSHOLES!!!" I joined Justin in the car and I was shaking.

"I'm sorry, I was just really pissed off at the fact they were bothering you" I whimper while looking at him with watery eyes.

"It's totally cool, plus you look hot when you're mad haha when that vein pops out ughhhh so sexy hahahah" he laughs bursting into tears.

"Haha that was so funny" I kept a straight face while looking at him "Crap now everyone I know is going to want to talk to me" I groan and Justin chuckles "Good luck."

"Nothing says welcome home than yelling at lowlife good for nothing nosy people" I mumble while throwing my head back.

"That's how I know I'm back home" Justin adds before falling asleep in the car.