Miami Pt. 2

Leslie POV

I wake up at around 8 in the morning and Justin is still sleeping, I try to get out of Justin's grip but he is really strong and I am struggling. I finally get out of his grip and I head to the kitchen to make Justin some breakfast; I make pancakes, eggs, and bacon with strawberries on the side. I fill a glass with orange juice and place the food on the tray making my way back to the bedroom, I jump on Justin while he's sleeping to wake him up

"Wakkkkeee up sleeping beauty" I laugh at the way he jumped up.

"Leslie you scared me" he pants fixing his messy hair and I just smile

"I made you breakfast" I give him the tray and I sit next to him on the bed

"Aww, you're the best" he kisses my forehead. His morning voice was incredibly sexy, I watch him eat his breakfast. He offers me food but I just shake my head.

"You know you want some" he smiles trying to feed me but I refuse.

"Please" he begs picking up a strawberry, I give in and I let him feed me a strawberry, I bite into the strawberry slowly which makes Justin look at me with lust and he groans.

"That was hot" he whispers putting the tray on the floor, he picks up another strawberry and looks at me "Do it again, please?" he starts begging and I thought it was cute. I bite into the strawberry again and I see him bite his lip, he grabs my face with both of his hands and kisses me, at first I was shocked but I kissed back.

He gently lays me down, my legs wrapped around his waist as he makes his way down to my neck placing wet kisses. I try not to moan but it escaped my mouth, he moves back to my lips and I rub my fingers through his hair gently pulling it.

His hands roam around my body and then he takes off my shirt throwing it on the floor, he takes off his shirt also and I couldn't help but to rub his abs.

He runs his hands over my scars "Beautiful" he whispers before kissing them, he lowers his kisses down my body reaching my inner thigh.

"J-Justin" I moan I am really uncomfortable but I don't want it to stop. He moves a little higher and I am scared.

"Justin please stop" I can feel the stinging in my eyes and my vision is getting blurry. He stops and comes back up to look at me.

"What wrong baby?" you can see the concern look on his face.

"I don't feel comfortable" I stutter scared of what he will say.

Justin POV

Leslie tells me she isn't comfortable and I am upset.

"Are you mad at me?" she looks down as if she did something wrong.

"No Leslie I could never be mad at you, I am mad at the people who did this to you. The people who've destroyed you and taken away your innocence, you're so insecure about your body and it's because they made you that way. They saw you as someone who was a mistake, but I am going to tell you something right now and I want you to listen carefully. You are far from the usual, you're an angel, you're my angel. The one who makes me smile like an idiot, the one I trust; understand that no matter what negative things they say about you just know you are the opposite from that. You may think you have no one but just know you will always have me." I wipe away the tears from her face and I kiss her.

We spent the day in watching movies and playing with each other because Leslie said she didn't want to go anywhere. We layed on the couch watching T.V. and I noticed her tracing my tattoos with her finger

"I never noticed how many tattoos you have" she cuddles in my arms taking a deep breath out.

"Justin?" she calls my name and she sounds amazing.

"Yeah princess" I reply to her kissing her hand.

"What are we? Like I mean are we-" she stops talking and shakes her head, "Nevermind" she mumbles

"No baby, I want us to be whatever you want us to be. I want to be your man, I want to be the one who wakes up next to you, the one to pick you up when you're down and I without a doubt want to be the one to make you experience pleasure....the right way" I kiss her on her lips then pull away to see her smiling.

Leslie POV:

Justin and I begin a heated makeout session until my phone rings but I ignore it, the number calls again and I hit ignore, they call one more time.

"Maybe you should answer it" Justin says a little annoyed.

"Hello?" I ask since I am unfamiliar with the number.

"Leslie" the voice says before sniffling.

"May I ask who is speaking" I am a little curious to find out who this is.

"It's Nicole, your sister" she responds in a "duh" tone.

"Sorry wrong number" she hangs up the phone and walks to the balcony.

I follow her, wrapping my arms around her and laying my head on her shoulder. We stayed like this in silence enjoying the view, it was like we were talking without speaking.

This girl makes me so happy, she is smart, beautiful, and brave. She makes me feel different compared to my other girlfriends, Leslie makes me not want to look at any other girls I just want her. I think I might be falling in love with her but I am scared to say something because she told me she doesn't like to get attached to people or things because she ends up losing them, I think I should just tell her

"Leslie I think I'm in lo-" the knocking on the interupts us. I open the door and it's......