Animal

Leslie POV

It's been 3 days and no one has found me. Christian kidnapped me and I have no idea where I am, all I know is I am in a big room. There isn't much to it but just a bathroom, a bed, a table, and a small window; the lights constantly flicker bothering my eyes, the sound of rattling pipes through the wall, the constant drop of the temperature makes me shiver.

Ever since I have been here I've been tied to a damn chair with some duct tape over my mouth, my eyes are sometimes blindfolded. Only time I am untied is when I have to shower, use the bathroom, or go to sleep.

I haven't eaten anything since I got here everytime Christian feeds me I refuse to eat anything that has come from him.

I sit in this room tied like an animal and silence fills the room, the only thing I can hear is the clock. Everytime an hour passes the clock makes a chiming noise.

Tick Tick Tick Tick.

I'm keeping count of the time, 72 Hours 19 Minutes and 54 Seconds.

I hear the sound of keys on the other side of the door, the sound of the door knob twisting I can't see anything but I know the door has opened because I can feel the light hitting my face. An aroma fills the room, it smells like spaghetti; the door slams shut and I am unblindfolded.

"So help me God if you scream, I'll beat the shit out of you" the voice snarls.

The duct tape is ripped off my mouth and I am untied. Christian sits me in front of the food while he sits nexts to me trying to feed me.

"Eat" he commands. I do nothing but stare at the clock, the clock makes the chiming noise.

"73" I mumble to myself.

"What?" he asks cluelessly. My attention turns towards him and I stare into his eyes showing him no fear.

"Eat the food" he raises the fork up to my mouth but I do nothing "Open your mouth" he growls. I do as I am told and he feeds me, I don't chew the food.

"Chew it bitch" he snaps. I chew the food and I spit it out back at him, he wipes his face and slams the fork. I look at him waiting for him to do something, he smacks me across the face and I am pissed off. I stand up and walk away to the bed.

"Come back here now" he yells coughing but I ignore him, he comes my way and I am ready for him. He stands me up and is looking at me face to face.

"Why don't you listen? You always had that bad habit" he smirks. I roll my eyes and stare at the clock.

"No matter how many times you look at that clock your dumbass Hollywood boyfriend won't help you. No one is." he chuckles.

I felt rage run through my body and I smack him across his face, he looks at me and he does the same.

I punch him square in the face and he pushes me against the wall with his hands around my neck choking me.

"I try to give you freedom and this is what you do to me babe?" he hisses.

"Go fuck yourself" I mutter and he slams me harder against the wall. "If you think you I'm scared of you, you're wrong." I cough out. He lets me go and I inhale heavily trying to catch my breath.

"I know you're scared of me" he mutters and then starts coughing.

"Wrong answer you piece of shit" I look at him as he searches for the duct tape in the closet by the small window, I noticed he left the fork on the table so I grabbed it as fast as I could and I put it in my pocket.

I am going to try to find a way out of this place.

"I can't find anymore fucking tape so go to bed....NOW" he coughs. He's been doing that alot lately, every minute or so he continues to cough.

He walks out the room coughing and he locks the door, I wait for the light outside the door shuts off before I get up from the bed.

I walk to that closet he was in and suprisingly it wasn't locked, I opened it and inside were golf clubs, ropes, flashlights, matches, handcuffs, and gloves.
I close the closet and I walk around the room trying to find some other things, I heard footsteps so I ran back to the bed acting as if I was asleep.

I stayed in the position I was in just incase he came back, my thoughts were racing; why hasn't anyone found me? where's Justin? Will I ever be able to leave? I fall asleep in the position I layed in.

I am treated like an animal and a prisoner, I am getting out of this place and Christian will suffer for everything he has done to me.