Canada Bound

Leslie POV:

I woke up this morning at 5:30 and got ready, it was kinda chilly this morning and I know the plane will be cold so I decided to wear my Penn State sweatshirt, leggings, and my roshe run sneakers. I put my hair in a messy bun and asked Nicole to drop me off at the airport.

"Now Nicole I want my place to look the same way I left it when I get back" I say to her as we stop at Starbucks.

"I know don't worry, it will be ok" she laughs.

"Nicole, I'm serious" I say in a firm tone.

"Shut up, will you?" She begins laughing. 

We reach to the airport and I get out the car and grabbed my suitcase, I hugged Nicole goodbye and walked away.

I get to the entrance and I am greeted by Fredo "Hey bae" he says laughing, we both hug each other. "Follow me" he says while grabbing my suitcase.

"What gate are we going to?" I ask and all he does is laugh, "What is so funny?".

"Mi amor, we are taking Justin's private plane" he says as he points to the plane. "C'mon lets go."

I go up the stairs to the plane and I sit all the way in the back with my headphones on while sipping my coffee. I am disturbed by the flight attendant and she greets me with a beautiful smile.

"Goodmorning, can I get you something?" she asks.

"Oh no thank you, but can you tell me how long is this flight?"

"The flight is about 5 hours." and with that she walks away with a beautiful smile. I put my headphones back on and my favorite song by Romeo Santos starts playing.

I pause the music to use the bathroom, as I get up I see Justin sitting in the seat in front of me and he winks at me. I just ignore him and I go to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and I fix myself and I go back to my seat.

The flight attendant comes back and gives me another smile, wow she is so gorgeous. 4 more hours till we get to Canada, as I try to sleep I feel someone staring at me I look up and it's Bieber.

"Is there something I can help you with???" I snap iritated.

"No just admiring the view" he smirks. I scoff and fall back asleep.

"Welcome to Canada Ladies and Gentlemen we will be landing in 5 minutes"

Oh my god yess I am so tired of these seats.

We all get off the plane and get in a black SUV, the driver pulls up to a nice sized house it's big but it's not a mansion like Justin's. We enter the house and I automatically go look for a bedroom to put my stuff in, once I found one I threw myself on the bed.

"Come in" I said while hearing a knocking on my door.

Justin was here.

"Wow Mr. Bieber you actually knocked" I laughed and he chuckled.

"Listen later we are going to have dinner so dress nice, we are leaving at 8 so you might want to take a nap" after he says everything he leaves the room. I set my alarm to wake me up at 7 and I fell asleep.

Justin POV:

I told Leslie that we're having dinner tonight so she needs to dress nice. After I left her room I went downstairs to call my mom.

"Hey Mom, I just made it" I say smiling.

"Awww Justin I miss you" she says sniffling.

"Oh come on mom don't start crying" I say feeling bad.