A World Alone

Leslie POV

 I wake up to the sun shining on my face, I follow my constant boring routine. Wake up pissed off, brush my teeth, spend the whole day watching TV and reading then go back to bed.

It's been a month since Justin and I have last spoken or seen each other, and I really miss him. No matter how much I try to get him out of mind he pops up in every tabloid, website, or his name is mentioned on the news.

He seems like he is doing well for himself and he seems happy we are not together, every week he is with a different supermodel or he is always partying.

I quit being his assistant because it would be weird as hell to be working for him still after we broke up and I know he would be tired of seeing my face anyway. I changed my number but I still keep in touch with Fredo considering he is like the closest thing I have to a friend in this city.

I've been talking to my good friend Sabrina who is in Miami and she's been like my diary, I tell her everything and how I feel.

"Hello" my groggy voice answers the ringing phone.

"Hey Leslie, what are you doing?" Sabrina laughs over the phone.

'Watching Criminal Minds" I yawn.

"That's all you've been doing for the last month. When was the last time you left your place?" she says.

"I don't know" I roll my eyes.

"Well if you can't remember the last you stepped outside then that is a problem, come visit me here in Miami" 

"I don't think so Sabrina" I groan.

"Aww come Leslie. If you don't come to Miami I will come to LA" she laughs but I didn't find anything funny.

"Whatever" I hang up the phone and threw it across the couch. I then heard my notifications blowing up, I checked my phone and I saw a bunch of mentions from beliebers on twitter.

@_ILUVMCCANN: OMFGGGG @Les_Velasquez and @JustinBieber Can't be over :(

@KissingJerry69; I'm happy you and Justin broke up @Les_Velasquez he deserves better.

@JBsfavoritegirl: GO KYS!!!!!! @Les_Velasquez

The list went on and on but I didn't let any of the comments bother me because I know they are just saying that because they think they are defending Justin so I just accept it. I decided to reply back to all the tweets.

"Thank you to some people for your concern and for other certain people your disgusting comments are not needed" I pressed the tweet button and within a minute I got 500 retweets. Some kept going on with the nasty comments but most of them were defending me.

Sabrina was right, I never left my house and I wasn't really active on any social media accounts.

Some people thought I was dead and I like it that way because no one will bother me.

Justin POV

"Hey bro you ready to go?" Za asks putting on his chains.

"Yea" I say fixing my hair.

"Bro I heard the girls in this club are so sexy" he laughs hitting my back "So let's go because I know they are dying to meet the Za master" 

"Keep dreaming Za" I laugh hysterically.

We left the hotel and drove to the club, paparazzi were there and I honestly didn't care anymore. We got in the club and there were sexy girls everywhere, as soon as Za and I got in the club about 5 five girls were all over us. Za seemed to like it but I didn't like it.

"Dude do you see this? we are like fucking magnets" he is really hyped and it was entertaining to watch him.

 "It must be the Za master" I laugh. "Hey I'm going to the bathroom" I yell over the loud music.

I walk in the bathroom and lock the door, I haven't been on Twitter yet today so I decided to check it out. As soon as I logged on #JustinandLeslie was a trending topic, some of the things they said to Leslie were horrible and I felt my heartbreak. I looked at her last tweet and I decided to retweet it

Ever since Leslie and I seperated I've been miserable, it may not seem like it but when I'm all alone in my room late at night laying in my bed it hits me that I actually lost my lover.

The one that would make me feel better when I am upset, she didn't care about what I had and that's what made me fall more in love with her.

I've tried to call her but I think she changed her number, I keep asking Fredo if he has it and he always says no but I know he is lying.

I once tried to look for her number in his phone but I couldn't find think he put her number under a different name.

I want her back so bad, I was foolish to let her slip through my fingers like and if I could rewrite the past I would. I miss her more than anything, I miss how she always smelt like vanilla, how she would always blush when I complimented her.

I picked up my phone and I started to text Fredo.

J: I know you have her number but you won't tell me. Why?

A: Sorry bro she doesn't want you to have it

J: Whatever just do me a favor and come visit me tomorrow.

A: Yea sure, why?

J: I need you to pick something up and mail it to her.

A: No problem. Later Bro.

I planned on writing a long letter explaining everything to her and tell her how I feel after we broke up. I left the club early and I told Za he could ask one of the drivers to take him home, I really wasn't in the partying mood anymore.

I stepped into the empty and quiet hotel room and I reached for a pen and paper, my thoughts were flowing throughout my pen and all my emotions came out.

Leslie, 

This past month has been hell without you, I've been on tour and yet I am still lonely. You and the music were the only things I committed to, nobody feels the way I feel when I'm alone. I miss you more than anything and I know you feel the same way, the way this relationship ended was completely wrong we weren't supposed to be torn apart. Not like this atleast. I remember when I first met you, I was standing in the kitchen with the guys and you walked in with Scooter and once I made eye contact with you I knew you would be mine. The first time I took you to Miami and offered to buy you a diamond necklace but you told me no because all you wanted was my love, that was the first time you told me you loved me. You might think I'm happy because I am always partying but believe me when I say I am hurting deep inside, all these girls I hang out with are pretty but I'm not attracted to them because I only want you and I still love you. Fredo is supposed to give you this letter, I hope you read it. I really want this relationship to work. I love you.

                                                                                                                                                  Justin.