Hi :)

"What should I get more?" Jungguk mumbled himself while holding a bear in his hand...

He pushed the cart in front and walked while looking at the snacks items...He took five packets of ramens and put those on the cart...He saw he took all the groceries which will be enough for half of month for him...

Jungguk went to cashier and waited on the line to pay the bill..After ten minutes waiting out of bore his number came and the cashier started to pack his things...

"Again bear??" Seokjin who is the cashier of "
"Nine Eleven" convenience store...He knows Jungguk because Jungguk often comes here and he lives near the store..

"So?" Jungguk replied without looking at Seokjin... Seokjin shook his head as knowing that Jungguk would answer that...

Jungguk the bad guy of the "Seonchon" area...Why bad guy???

Well,some called him bad boy because of his rude behavior....Some called him bad boy because of piercing and tattoo...Or some called him bad boy because of his boxing work... Jungguk has record in the area to beat people who messed with him...

So people are afraid of him...And Jungguk knows it very well...

But will he care?????

Jungguk paid the bill and took the big packet of his things from Seokjin...

"Are you coming to Jhope's wedding??" Seokjin asked after looking at the line to see any more there or not...

"Let's see.." Jungguk said this and left from there....

"I hope you will change Jungguk because a change in life it's needed...." Seokjin thought while looking at Jungguk's back...

The sky is turning into black..Seems like a heavy rain can pour anytime... Jungguk cursed himself because not getting an umbrella...He started to walk fast...He saw some children are scared to see him...

But it is nothing new for him...He likes the tag of "bad guy"...

Who doesn't like attention???

By taking big steps Jungguk came close to his house...His house is not so big not so small..But really beautiful..And thanks to his late parents who left that house only for him... Jungguk doesn't have any siblings...So living alone is tough maybe in your words ..

But for Jungguk it isn't tough...

Jungguk would be saved from rain if he reached home two minutes before..But right now it started rain and the raindrops are wetting Jungguk's black hoodie....

"Shit" Jungguk uttered....

Soon he got back to his home but didn't expect someone will stand in front of his house door..

It's really unexpected because Jungguk doesn't have visitors...and looking at that person it seems like he is younger than him...

Jungguk stood in front of that person who turned to Jungguk when he heard the footsteps...

"Who are you and what are you doing in front of my house??" The deep tone of Jungguk's maybe scared everyone but not the new guy..

"Hi I am Kim Taehyung and I am your new neighbor.." The boxy smile appeared like an automatic system.....

Meanwhile in Seoul.....

"What do you mean he is not here?" A middle aged mad shouted..

"Sir someone took him out by saying it was your order...And we saw your letter with your signature.. That's why we released him..And to be honest he is good enough to be free.." A middle aged woman said...

"Your mental asylum can't do a proper work admit it!!!" That man said and left the place which is called "Gyeongii-do Mental Hospital"...

To be continue~~~

[Hello..This is your AV... I hope you like this new story's first part...I got many votes about new neighbor Jungkook and Sweet guy Taehyung....So I decided to write this story...

Please give me your opinions... And please everyone whoever give likes give also comment please....

And Thank you for being with me on the journey of "ME,YOU AND OUR STRA"...There will be a sequel of that and it will come when right time will come..

Till then enjoy this new story❤️]