Falling

Jungguk and Jimin were sitting in front of large table where four persons were sitting opposite of them..They were having meeting.. Jungguk came to his office after a long time..He got to know that his company was having problems and all happened in his absence..Now he was feeling guilty because of his own personal reasons he neglected his own build company...

"If we don't do anything about it we will face more problems..If you were here Mr.Jeon we didn't have to face these problems.." One of the board members said..

Jungguk looked at that person with sharp eyes and that person looked down..

"I will think about a solution of it..Till then-"
Jungguk was going to finish his lines but he stopped when he heard Taehyung's voice..

"Ggukiee hyung Ggukie hyung where are you??" Taehyung was saying while coming to his office...

Taehyung bent down and hold his knees..He was panting because of running..Behind him,the bodyguard also came who was assigned to look after Taehyung..

"Taehyung what happened??Are you okay??" Jungguk stood up and went towards Taehyung..

"Ggukie hyung why you left me?? I missed you.." Taehyung hurriedly hugged Jungguk who was surprised..Jimin narrowed his eyes after looking at the scene..

"Tell me.. What happened?" Jungguk unknowingly hugged back..

"One hyung came and disturbed me..He asked my name and i was scared..Then I ran to you.."
Taehyung told the exactly same which happened some minutes ago..

"Who was the person?" Jungguk asked the bodyguard..

"Mr.Kim Namjoon.." the bodyguard replied..

"He is our new partner..I told you.." Jimin's confirmed to Jungguk..

"The meeting is over..You can go now.." Jungguk requested to the board members who politely went out of the room..

Taehyung moved away from Jungguk when he noticed how big the room was.. Taehyung ran to the site of big glass window where the city scenery was looking eternal..

"Woaahh..Hyung it's your office??" Taehyung turned behind and asked Jungguk..

"Hmm.." Jungguk hummed..

Taehyung noticed the big chair in front of the square table.. Taehyung ran to the chair and sat on it.

"Taehyu-" Jimin was going to stop Taehyung but Jungguk stopped..

"Woahhh.. It's spinning...Hahaha.." Taehyung spinned the chair and giggled.

Jimin questioned Jungguk through eyes that why and how.. Jungguk just ignored Jimin fully..

"Hyungie I am hungry.." Taehyung cutely mumbled..

"What do you want to have?" Jungguk asked..

"Sandwich and fries.." Taehyung excitedly said..

"Okay let's go to the restaurant.." Jungguk offered..

"Let's go!!" Taehyung stood up and hurriedly went out of the office.. Jungguk chuckled..

"Arrange a meeting in my home with Mr.Kim.."
Jungguk told Jimin who nodded like a good assistant..

Jungguk came out of the office and saw Taehyung was playing rock,paper, scissors with the bodyguard..

Taehyung is very cute..Indeed!!!

One thing Taehyung missed...A photo frame was standing on the table which had two person's pic who were precious to Jungguk's life..

Time skip~~~

"Hyungie take a bite.." Taehyung offered his sandwich to Jungguk who was staring at him non stop..

"No..You have..I am not hungry.." Jungguk denied.

"No no .You have to eat or you won't get energy to work..Come on come on.." Taehyung stood up and sat beside Jungguk..

Jungguk heart started to beat.. Taehyung's sweet scent was so addicting..He wanted to know which perfume Taehyung used or it was Taehyung's natural scent..

Jungguk took a bite while looking at Taehyung who was smiling widely..

Them Taehyung started to munch the crispy fries which Jungguk ordered according to Taehyung's choice..

Jungguk was liking Taehyung's company..He doesn't feel anymore annoying with Taehyung.. Taehyung is very sweet to him and very much friendly which was questionable but still Jungguk won't mind.. Because he trusts Taehyung just like Taehyung trusts Jungguk..

Liking someone is something you probably think about them all the time and freak out on the inside when you see them or talk to them. The butterflies in your stomach, the smile that appears on your face when you see their glimpse in a day..

Jungguk knows about it.. But Jungguk doesn't want to experience...Also Taehyung is younger than him...How can he think about other like this!!

Also Jungguk is bounded of something...He wants to be freed but also he wants to be alone..

What he wants,he doesn't know..

Will Jungguk be freed from his bounded reason??

"Hyungie.. Let's go .TaeTae is full..Hehe.." Taehyung said after burping..

Jungguk looked at Taehyung..The innocent face.. The hazelnut eyes..The sweet smile..

Is Jungguk falling???

They went out of the restaurant after giving the bill..

Unknown to them,there was someone watching them secretly with a smirk..

"Finally I saw what I wanted.."The unknown person said..

"The unknown person said

To be continued~~

[Who were in the frame??👀

Is Jungguk falling for Taehyung??

Who was the person in the end?]