Jimin

Heavy rain was pouring outside..The roads were empty.. People were in their house..Animals were in their respective nests..The rain started suddenly with thunder.. Jungguk was watching the news about the weather in the living room..

Today Taehyung didn't come to his home..He was expecting Taehyung but still he thought maybe because of rain Taehyung didn't come..Bam was resting at his cage..Today bam didn't play with Jungguk as usual.. Jungguk somehow thought maybe because of Taehyung's absence bam didn't want to play...

A black merchandise stopped in front of his home..A horn was heard by Jungguk..He understood who came at this time..He stood up to open the door which he did..He didn't look at the person who was standing at the door.. Jungguk just opened the door and came back inside..The person also followed him behind..

"Why are you here?" Jungguk asked coldly..

"You know why I came.." Jimin replied..

"And you know my answer Mr.Park." Jungguk sat on the couch..Jimin sighed and also sat in front of Jungguk..

"Please Jungguk..Try to understand.. Company needs you..How long you will stay out from the company??People are asking where is the CEO??"Jimin said..

"And you know very well what you have to answer.."Jungguk said while charging the channels on TV..

"I can't lie anymore..Enough of your stubborn.. Please come there..We need you..We can't handle this big company without you.."Jimin was requesting Jungguk..

"You can do it after all you are my personal secretary..You have that qualities to handle the company when I am not there.."Jungguk said..

"Stop saying that...You are the CEO...You are the Jeon Jungguk who has big business in this country..You are the Jeon Jungguk who can handle hundreds work at a time..You are the Jeon Jungguk whom people admire a lot.." Jimin said...

"I am not..I am not...That Jeon Jungguk is no more..I lost everything..I lost everything.."Jungguk shouted..

Jungguk switched off the TV and hold his head..He was feeling angry but he has to calm down..

Jimin understood the situation of Jungguk but he won't negotiate with that.. Jungguk has to understand what he is doing with his life..

"You have to move on Jungguk..You can't stay with past always..You have to start a new life.." Jimin calmly said..

"Words are easy to say but actions are not..You and me very well know what happened and why my this life is sucks.." Jungguk said..Tears gathered on his eyes..

"But life didn't tell us to stay with old moments..You are torturing yourself by thinking all of those..You have to move on.." Jimin came close to Jungguk and hold his shoulder..

"I can't..I can't..."Jungguk mumbled and tears were falling from his eyes..

"I know..Maybe you have better things in life..Maybe your destiny is writing something else..You just have to wait-" Jimin's words were cut off by Taehyung's louder voice..

"Ggukieeeee hyungggg.."

Jungguk raised up his head and saw Taehyung was drenched in rain and he was holding something..

"Taehyung.." Jungguk said and stoop up..He ran to Taehyung who was shivering little..

"Why did you come on rain??Are you out of your mind? Now you will catch cold..Stay here..Hyung will come with towel.." Jungguk ran to his room..

Jimin saw the whole scenery...Taehyung found a new man in Jungguk's living room.. Taehyung peeked a little as he couldn't see whole living room from the entrance.He saw a beautiful man was sitting on there and looking at him..

Taehyung felt shy and looked away from there..

"Stand still..Let hyung brush your hair.." Jungguk came and started to wiped the rain water from Taehyung.

"Hyungie..Who is he??" Taehyung asked in low tone..

Jungguk ignored it and said, "What are you holding?"

"TaeTae brought kimbap..Taetae made with hyung..So I came to give you.." Taehyung proudly said..

"You could give me tomorrow..Why you had to wet in rain!" Jungguk scolded and Taehyung pouted..

"TaeTae was missing you.." Taehyung said while pouting..

Jungguk stopped whatever he was doing as soon as he heard what Taehyung said.

He looked at Taehyung and saw the adorable face of Taehyung..To be honest,he was also missing Taehyung today.. Jungguk became attached to Taehyung's coming in his home everyday..

"Now you are okay .Never do this again..Where is your hyung?He didn't see you that you are coming?" Jungguk questioned..

Taehyung shook his head and ran to living room just to see the beautiful man.. Jungguk took the box from Taehyung before it and went to the kitchen..

Taehyung widened his eyes when he saw Jimin..Jimin stood up and said hello to him..

"Hello Ahjussi..I am Kim Taehyung..Ggukie hyung's family.." Taehyung cutely bowed to Jimin..

Jimin chucked by looking at the cute boy.

"I am Park Jimin..I am your Ggukie hyung's friend.."Jimin said..

Taehyung made -O- face.. Jimin started to laugh by looking at the cute guy..

"Why you called me ahjussi when you called Jungguk as hyung?Me and him are same age.." Jimin said..

"Really?? TaeTae is so silly..You have grey hair.. That's why I thought you are ahjussi..Now I know and you are my jiminiee hyung.." Taehyung said and clapped little..

Jimin was confused after hearing Taehyung's words..He thought why he was talking using third person..

"Taehyung here..Take your milkshake.."Jungguk came out of nowhere and gave a glass to Taehyung who happily accepted..

"Wow..I came here long ago but you didn't offer me anything.."Jimin looked at Jungguk after saying..

"We can talk in phone..I will call you..Now you can go.." Jungguk replied while eyeing Taehyung who was now playing with bam..Bam came there when he heard Taehyung's voice..

Jimin didn't reply anything...He walked out of there..Before leaving the door he looked behind..He saw Jungguk was wiping Taehyung's face who had milk on his face after drinking.

Jimin smiled...

"Is it your second chance?Will you really forget? I hope so.."Jimin mumbled..

He moved from there..When he was going to enter the car which was basically company's car,he saw a man was running towards Jungguk's home..

And that man caught Jimin's eyes...

To be continued~~~

[CEO Jungguk??? Were you expecting that👀
What happened in Jungguk's past?
Is Taehyung Jungguk's second chance?

Who caught Jimin's eyes?👀]