Shot glass of tears

Taehyung is looking himself in front of the mirror after time to time and smiling by himself...He is praising himself for looking so good in suit... Currently he is waiting for his hyung who is getting ready for Jhope's wedding...Before getting ready, Yoongi made Taehyung ready... Taehyung wore a black suit today which is new and his hyung bought for him only for the wedding...

Taehyung is so excited to go to wedding because he wants to see how wedding happened..He wants to see people..He wants to wedding place how it is decorated...Total of all,he can't wait to go to the wedding..

"Hyungggg come soon..." Taehyung shouted...

"One minute bub.." Yoongi replied back by shouting..

"Taetae why are you looking so good? People will be awe by looking at you.." Taehyung said to himself and giggled...He set his hair again perfectly..

"I am ready..."Yoongi came to Taehyung's room and said ..

"Okay let's go..." Taehyung didn't look at Yoongi at all and started to go outside...

Yoongi chuckled at himself.....

Jungguk is regretting after coming to the wedding..He hates crowd places..He hates people attention...He doesn't know how he convinced himself to come..Now he is hating himself to come... Everyone is coming to him and greeting... Everyone means the neighbors and Jhope's family and friends...

Jungguk looked at Jhope..The wedding has still time to start.. Jungguk saw Jhope is talking with someone whom he never saw with Jhope...

Wait!!!!!!!

Why is his new neighbor here!!!!!!!!

How!!!!

Jungguk has to hide himself from that twenty years kid or else he will again nag him for whatever reason... Jungguk started to move away from his place but.....

"Jungguk come here..." Jhope called Jungguk...

Jungguk didn't look back and he closed eyes because of frustration....He turned behind and walked to Jhope..He can't make Jhope sad on his wedding day... Jungguk stood beside Jhope...He looked at Taehyung and saw Taehyung was looking and smiling like a creep...

What the!!!!!! Jungguk thought ...

"Jungguk meet Min Yoongi and his brother Taehyung...They are our new neighbor.." Jhope introduced..

"Hello.." That's only can Jungguk say...

Before Yoongi greetings, Taehyung exclaimed..

"FRIEND....You are also here..." Taehyung said excitedly...

Yoongi and Jhope are standing there without knowing anything...

"Friend??" Yoongi asked Taehyung...

"Yes hyung...He accepted my chocolates and notes...I made him my friend...My first friend..." Taehyung talked like a kid...

Jhope looked at Jungguk after hearing Taehyung's words..He didn't give attention Taehyung's tone and behavior because the shocking thing is Jungguk made him a friend!!!

Jhope can't digest it...

"Woahhhhh Jungguk....You made a new friend and didn't tell me... Congratulations bro.." Jhope hit Jungguk's shoulder lightly but his tone was kinda mocking...

"It isn't like-" Before Jungguk complete his words, Jhope's mother called him to go stand in the aisle...The wedding will start soon...

Jhope excused himself from there and left Jungguk with two brothers...

"Ahh..I am sorry from my brother's behavior...Nice to meet you.." Yoongi said to Jungguk...

Jungguk just nodded and removed himself from that place... Taehyung is looking at the whole place with doe eyes because for him it's so colorful...He saw an eat stall...

"Hyung!!! Muffin!!!" Taehyung said to his brother...

"Let's go to feed you then..."Yoongi said and Taehyung excitedly dragged Yoongi from there...

"Give me a tight shot..." Jungguk sat on a bar stool.. He ordered a shot because he had nothing to do now..

He doesn't want to see the wedding scenes because he wants to ignore all these things...

Ignore is the big motto in Jungguk's life...

If you often feel alone, ignored, or forgotten, think about this,closing the door and locking yourself in won’t change anything—literally and figuratively...

Jungguk heard it from Jhope many times...But he doesn't want to give a chance to heal again...He doesn't want to create any memories which he hates now....He doesn't want to contact with people when he thinks people use others for their own motive.. People use other for only selfishness...

Jungguk wants to selfish now....

"Ahhhhh" Jungguk screamed in mind...He doesn't want to remember anything... His eyes went to Jhope's sight where Jhope is taking vows..

Jungguk's eyes became teary...He drank the shots on a second...

It feels like shots glass of tears....

Which only one person noticed....

Some things are better left in the past. And true things are destined to repeat themselves.If the love object is divine perfection, then one’s own self is elevated by joining one’s destiny to it. All our guilt, fear, and even our mortality itself can be purged in a perfect consummation with perfection itself.

If destiny comes to help you,
Love will come to meet you.
A life without love isn’t a life.

To be continued~~

[Hello👀 sorry for late uploads..I was busy and busy for promoting jungkok's album..

GOLDEN IS JUST GOLDEN ISN'T IT??🥹❤️
WHAT'S YOU FAV TRACK??MINE IS "HATE YOU AND SHOT GLASS OF TEARS"
Don't forget me and this story...😭I maybe will take time but I will write this story...

What is Jungkook's past life any guess??
Who finds Taehyung cute??😭❤️
And what will be their destiny???]