Connection

"Taehyung don't eat messily..."Yoongi warned when he saw Taehyung was eating steak messily..

Taehyung bit his lip because of embarrassing..The guests were also eating and chatting with each other..They all were praising Yoongi's hospitality..But also some of them were talking about Taehyung's behavior..

"He is looking like twenty but why behaving like a child?" One of the women in the guests said to the other woman..

"You also noticed !! Me also..Is he having some problems??"Another woman replied..

Yoongi listened to it all and he was afraid of it mostly..He didn't want to do this party.. Because he knew that he would hear these questions about his brother..Only for Taehyung's whining and his happiness Yoongi held this party..

"I hope everything is fine.." Yoongi went to the woman's side and said.

Those two women felt embarrassed and just nodded their heads with fake smiles.

Yoongi looked at his brother and saw his brother was serving apple pies on Jungguk's plate who had a blank face..Yoongi chuckled..He knows his brother was attached to the neighbor boy and he doesn't have any objections for it.. Because Taehyung is always bubbly with others and it's not new..

"Why are you giving me all?"Jungguk asked when he saw Taehyung putting the pies one by one..

"Ggukie hyung eats it all..They are very tasty..TaeTae is giving all because it's TaeTae's party or else TaeTae will eat them alone.."Taehyung said and giggled..

"Then you can eat it all.." Jungguk said..

"Anii.. TaeTae is a good boy..He won't make you starve on hisparty.." Taehyung said and left from there..

Jungguk is finding Taehyung good..Not good.. Something which he can't name it..But over all he is feeling good around Taehyung which he never felt..

Why??

"Thank you for the party Yoongishi.." Hoseok said and bowed..

"No no.. It's my pleasure that you all came to my party and enjoyed it..Thank you for coming.." Yoongi replied..

"It was really good..Your party was too good that Jungguk also came who never attended any party here.." Seokjin said and eyed Jungguk who was standing beside him and glaring at him..

"Is that so??" Yoongi replied

"Yeah..He is so grumpy you know that every neighbor is afraid of him..But I think Taehyung isn't..Today I saw how many times he teased Jungguk..Hahaha.." Hoseok said and laughed..He didn't see the fire glares of Jungguk..

"My brother is like that.. He always think of others as friends..I hope it's okay with you Junggukshi.." Yoongi now looked at Jungguk..

Jungguk didn't have any answers because he didn't know what to say about other people's words.. It's true Taehyung is very friendly with him while he was never with Taehyung like that..Also Taehyung is not afraid of him he witnessed it many weeks ago..

But Jungguk can't say it loudly as he is not like that..

Jungguk just simply smiled and headed towards his home after bowing to Yoongi..But also not before looking inside the house where Taehyung was sleeping peacefully on the couch..

The guests are gone..Yoongi cleaned the whole house..He looked at Taehyung who was sleeping after playing like a robot..Yoongi says beside the laying body..

"My bub.. Nobody can understand you.. Nobody can see what I can see in you..You are such a precious bub.. Nobody knows what you have gone through..But hyung is here now..Hyung will take care of you and give you all the happiness which you deserve..You are my only family Taehyungah and I can't lose you..Nobody can love me as I do..Is anyone here to understand you?Is anyone here to love you unconditionally? Is anyone here to protect you?" Yoongi caressed Taehyung's hair with so much care..

The next morning came as usual.. Yoongi went to his work after warning Taehyung not to go anywhere outside the home and the cute guy nodded like a good boy..

Taehyung was feeling bored after coloring his paper..He peeked outside through the window just to see if his Ggukie hyung came outside or not..But today Jungguk didn't jog or with his dog..

Taehyung pouted..He layed on the bed like a star fish and starts to count stars which were glued on the ceiling..After sometimes Taehyung jogged up and went outside with his new plushie which Yoongi brought for him yesterday..He named the plushie as shooky..

Taehyung stood in front of Jungguk's house and rang the bell..But nobody opened the door.. Taehyung stood there sometimes just to see if Jungguk would come or not but nobody came.. Taehyung now pouted more..

He was feeling alone and he didn't like to be alone.. Whenever Yoongi goes to his office Taehyung comes to his Ggukie hyung who always opens the door for him..But today it was not like that..

"Had Ggukie hyung leave me??" Taehyung mumbled...Some tears gathered on Taehyung's eyes..

"I won't annoy him..I won't talk more with him..I will be a good boy..But I want Ggukiee hyung...I will say sorry to him..TaeTae is sorry.." Taehyung sat at the entrance of Jungguk's house and began to cry..

Taehyung was crying and wiping his own tears by his shirt's paw..Again tears were flowing on his face..He kept the plushie to his chest..He was feeling suffocating..He started to cough..His breathings were stuck but still he was looking at the gate..

Suddenly he heard a car horn and looked like there was a car coming..The car stopped and someone came out of the car..As soon as the person closed the door of the car,a loud voice came..

"Ggukiee hyung..."

Jungguk saw Taehyung coming towards him while running..He saw the face of Taehyung and it was full of tears.. Taehyung tightly hugged Jungguk after reaching out to him.

"Where were you??TaeTae thought you left TaeTae..I was waiting for you..Never leave me again..I was scared.." Taehyung said while crying in Jungguk's shoulder...

Jungguk was astounded..But for some reason Jungguk didn't like Taehyung's crying voice..This is the third time Jungguk saw Taehyung crying in front of him.. Whatever the reason was, Jungguk wouldn't like it if Taehyung would cry..

"I am here..I am here.." Jungguk whispered Taehyung's ears and hugged back...

Maybe it's not the length of time you've known someone..Maybe it's about instant recognition in an unconscious soul..

Will Yoongi know that there is someone who will unconditionally love Taehyung? Will Yoongi know that there is someone who will understand Taehyung?? Will Yoongi know that there is someone who will protect Taehyung at any cost??

We are all connected..We just don't see it..There isn't an unbreakable cord between you and everything else..We are just too clouded with fear, judgement and resentment to see it..And sometimes souls are meant to be collide for a reason...

It's not an accident.. It's destiny..

 It's destiny

To be continued~~

[Sorry for not uploading two days..I am having a high fever and sore throat..Too much cold guys..Take care of yourself in the cold..Wear warm clothes and drink warm..

Now you will see the good side of Jungguk which is only for Taehyung 👀
A new character will come in upcoming parts

Who will it be??

A villain?]