Gummies

"Hyung I want two nutella jars.." Taehyung made a request to Yoongi who was putting necessary items into the cart..

"One jar Taehyungah..We will buy another if you finish this one.."Yoongi took a jar of nutella and put it in the cart..

Taehyung pouted..He walked in front to add more items for him..He was looking at the left side that he didn't see someone was in front of him..He hit the person's back and flinched..

"Ouii.." Taehyung made a sound when his head hit the strong back.

The person looked behind and it was none other than Jeon Jungguk..

"Taehyung..Are you okay??" Jungguk asked when he saw Taehyung rubbing his head..

"Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung exclaimed when he saw Jungguk at the supershop..

"What are you doing here alone?" Jungguk questioned..

"I am not alone .Hyung is here.."Taehyung looked behind and pointed to Yoongi who was grabbing a cold drink..

"Oh okay..Go to him or you will be lost.."Jungguk pushed his cart in front and was going to move away but Taehyung stopped him..

"Hyung buy these gummies.." Taehyung showed the colorful gummies..

Jungguk looked at Taehyung with suspicious eyes.. Taehyung made a cute face to bribe him..

"Yoongi hyung will not buy it for me..He said it's bad for my teeth..But I want them hyung.. Please buy it for me.."Taehyung blinked his eyes rapidly to act cute..

"And how can you take them home if I will buy this for you?" Jungguk crossed his arms in his chest..

"You will take them..When I come to your house I will take them..Pretty please.." Taehyung pouted..

"It's bad for your teeth Taehyung..I can buy you another thing.." Jungguk offered..He didn't wanna be rude to Taehyung by scolding him..

"No no hyung..I want them.. Please.." Taehyung paused for some time..

"Saranghae Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung said and made a heart shape with hands ahead of his head..

Jungguk's heartbeat was raised.. Taehyung's sweet gesture made Jungguk frozen..After how many days he heard "Saranghae" from someone he forgot..But it made his heart thumping so he couldn't neglect..

Taehyung said innocently just to convince Jungguk.. Jungguk knew it very well but still he was feeling something after hearing 'Saranghae' from Taehyung..

"Hyunggg..Taehyung-a saranghae" Taehyung again said cutely..

Jungguk shook his head..He took a packet of gummies and put them in his cart.. Taehyung hurriedly took another packet and put that into the cart..Then he ran away to his hyung..

Jungguk chuckled..He then proceeded to take bam's food.. After getting all the necessary things he came to the counter where he saw Taehyung and Yoongi standing in line.. Taehyung again noticed Jungguk..

"Hyungie see..Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung told Yoongi who saw Jungguk was behind them..

Yoongi said hello to Jungguk who also greeted him..Then they were standing awkwardly..But the silent atmosphere was broken by Taehyung..

"Hyung see..You didn't buy me gummies.. Jungguk hyung bought it for himself..He will also have bad teeth.."Taehyung complained to Yoongi who saw the gummies in Jungguk's cart..

Jungguk was surprised to see Taehyung's duality..How much Jungguk wanted to say to Yoongi that Taehyung put those packets in there but he wouldn't do that..After all he is weak for Taehyung...