Secrets

Jungguk is arranging his groceries which he bought a few minutes ago...While arranging he is thinking about the guy who claimed himself as his new neighbor whom Jungguk didn't give any answers to but shut the door on his face..

What will you expect from a 'bad guy'??

Though Jungguk agrees to himself that his new neighbor is really pretty...

"What name did he say?? Taeyang? Taeyong?? Taehyung...Yeah yeah Taehyung.." Jungguk mumbled himself...

Jungguk started to boil the water to cook ramen...Ramen is his only food savior right now because he doesn't have any mood to cook...His mood is already ruined because of Seokjin's early words about attending Jhope's wedding...Jhope is a person who helped Jungguk when Jungguk pushed himself into the trouble... Jungguk is thankful for that but he will never express that by words...

Now he has to attend his wedding...And he hates the crowd place..He loves a quiet environment..He loves to be alone because he thinks it's his life motto...

But in the future what is waiting for nobody knows right????

When Jungguk is battling himself to attend or not,his new neighbor is whining..

"Yoongi hyung,he closed the face on my face..I just wanted to be friends with him.." Taehyung complained to his hyung who is now busy cooking steak...

"Bub,you can't make all the people your friends.. Also yeah he did badly with you by closing the door on your face...But why did you step out of the house??? I warned you right??" Yoongi said from kitchen...

"You weren't here so TaeTae felt bored...I thought about making a new friend...There I had so many friends..." Taehyung answered from the dining area..

"Taehyung..." Yoongi shouted which made flinch Taehyung...

"I told you not to mention that place...And there were no friends of yours...Do you want to go there again??" Yoongi strictly said..

Taehyung's eyes became watery because he remembered something...Yoongi noticed and came to Taehyung who already started to cry..

"T-They will t-take me a-again???" Taehyung said while sobbing...

Yoongi cursed himself because of that topic...This topic is very sensitive and he did everything to let Taehyung out of that hell.

"No...TaeTae is not going there... TaeTae is going to stay with me for forever..." Yoongi said and wiped Taehyung's fat tears...

"Forever??" Taehyung wiped his own tears with his shirt paw.

"Yes... Forever..."Yoongi said and hugged Taehyung who hugged back...

A little secret of his is that Taehyung loves to hug...

The next day Yoongi went to his office but he warned Taehyung strictly not to go outside,not to open doors if anyone knocked..He already cooked lunch for Taehyung... Taehyung like a good boy nodded at his hyung's words...

But.....

He broke the rule....He is again in front of the door of that tattoo guy who closed the door on his face...Last night he promised himself that he will make a friend and that will be that tattoo guy....

A little secret of his is he loves that black,purple,yellow,green tattoo....

Taehyung rang the bell with his left hand where on his right hand he has chocolates...Well he thought to bribe the neighbor just to be with his friend...

Though he is sad that he has to sacrifice his precious chocolates but he can do that for one day and he will ask from his hyung to buy chocolate again...He knows his hyung will never deny him...

A little secret of his is he uses his innocent and puppy eyes just to make his hyung agree...

Taehyung is angry now...He made an angry face because that tattoo guy is not opening the door...He rang the bell again...This time he knocked also...

Jungguk is angry because someone disturbed his precious sleep by ringing the door bell again and again...He came out of his room with a sleepy face and opened the front door...

There he saw that new guy again...

What is he doing here???

What does he want now??

What is his motive??

For the fucking sake why is he looking so cute?

Jungguk thought in his mind after opening the door....

To be continue~~

[ Guys are you loving the story?? I am seeing the comments are decreasing...Maybe because of my late uploads...But try to understand I try my best to write but everytime something happens and it ruins my mood...

I will try to be active and give upload everyday..

Please don't be angry and upset with me : )

What are you thinking about Taehyung?? Isn't he cute??

What will be their chemistry??👀]