Rhyme

Taehyung is sitting on the floor of their living room and blowing out the balloons..Today there is a welcome party in their home..His Hyung is celebrating it after Taehyung's whines.. Taehyung basically forced Yoongi to hold a welcome party at their new home because he saw in tv that people celebrate welcome party after coming to new house..

Yoongi being good brother, decided to hold a party where he invited counted people..Most of them are the neighbors and his colleagues..Yoongi invited Hoseok and his family..Then Seokjin whom Yoongi got to know in Hoseok's wedding and Yoongi met Seokjin on the supermarket...He got to know Seokjin is also neighbor of him..Beside them,he invited five families of his neighborhood and the seven members of his colleagues.. That's it..He didn't want to bring much people in the house where Taehyung is new to people...

"Hyungiee I am tired..." Taehyung lay down on the floor like a star fish .Yoongi chuckled and saw his little brother blew many balloons..

"Okay take rest..Hyungie will do it.." Yoongi say beside Taehyung after arranging the food area for the guest..

"Bub..You invited your new friend who you told me??" Yoongi asked while tieing the balloon..

"OMG!!!" Taehyung screamed and got up from laying..

"Hyungie I forgot to invite Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung said by giving shocked expression..

"It's okay .Hyungie will go now and invite him.." Yoongi assured..

"No no hyungie .He is my friend not yours..I will invite him..Let me go with my Tata.." Taehyung said and stood up..He took his plushie from the couch and took big steps to go to Jungguk's house..Yoongi took the balloons and started to tie them in the wall..

Taehyung knocked Jungguk's door instead of ringing bell..After some seconds,the door was opened by the owner of the house Jeon Jungguk..

"Ggukie hyungggg" Taehyung excitedly called out his new friend..

Now you all are thinking why Taehyung is calling Jungguk as 'hyung'

After the incident of Taehyung saved Jungguk, Taehyung got to know Jungguk is elder than him .So like a good boy, Taehyung started to call Jungguk as hyung because his brother taught him to call elder with respect..

Taehyung is very good boy...Just a little bit brat..Right??

"Hi.." Jungguk as usual replied in his cold tone..You can think now after that day maybe Jungguk changed towards Taehyung..

The answer is No.. Though he didn't changed but he didn't ignore Taehyung also.. Whenever Taehyung comes to his house Jungguk doesn't feel angry or bore.. Though he never call Taehyung to come over, it's Taehyung who always comes without Jungguk's permission and Jungguk doesn't mind at all..

Today also Taehyung pushed Jungguk and got inside the house..Jungguk sighed and closed the door..He came to his living room and saw Taehyung sat on the couch by folding his two legs on there..

"Today I came to invite you.."Taehyung said while caressing his Tata's head..

"Invite??For what??" Jungguk questioned..

"Today we are having party party in my house..You are my friend and you have to come to my party.." Taehyung said...

And Jungguk immediately said no... It's not new... Jungguk always avoids gathering.. Attending a home party, it's not his things..

"Nooo..You have to come.."Taehyung now diverted his attention from Tata to Jungguk with a pout on his face..

"Taehyung I don't go to party.." Jungguk said..