TATA

Sun is peeping out..A new day came with brightest light of the sun..The nature is looking so glorious..It feels like the nature turned with a new look..On this sunny day,someone is sitting on the grass with sulking face..

It's not actually sitting.. It's a punishment.. Taehyung is punished by his one and only brother..Why?? Because he made the breakfast without telling Yoongi and made the kitchen whole mess..He is forbidden to go in the kitchen without Yoongi.. Because Taehyung always does mess up..

Today he wanted to make new dish which he saw on YouTube..So he went to kitchen and made the whole kitchen upside down .When Yoongi woke up from sleep and saw the scene he became angry and punished Taehyung to sit outside while looking at the grass..

And right now Taehyung is doing it while a pout is shown on his face...

"Taetae wanted to try that dish..What he had done! Hyungie is always grumpy..Hmph!!" Taehyung is talking with himself..

Jungguk woke up early today than as usual..Bam is not here because he is in pet house..So Jungguk didn't have to go outside with bam..But still Jungguk came out just to have a fresh air..But he didn't expect he would see a cute scene...

Jungguk saw Taehyung was sitting on the grass while mumbling something.. Taehyung was wearing white short and white tshirt with a hat..

Jungguk unknowingly chuckled..He came closer to his gate and started to whistle...

Taehyung heard the sound and look up..He saw Jungguk was looking at him.. Taehyung doesn't know why he started to sit well in front of Jungguk...

A cute blush on his cheek..

He is embarrassed because someone is looking at him while he is on his punishment time..

"Why are you sitting here early in the morning?" Jungguk asked

Taehyung didn't answer..Well he still didn't change his decision to think Jungguk as his friend again..After the last week on Jungkook's house, Taehyung didn't show up..Well he couldn't because he was busy with roaming around in new city with his brother..

Jungguk didn't like when he saw Taehyung didn't answer him..But without thinking anything he again asked..

"What are you doing here?"

This time Taehyung made a face like he is hesitate to answer...

"My hyung said to sit here because I burnt the food.." Taehyung said with a pout..

And believe Jungguk,it was best scene he saw in the morning..Pouty Taehyung is so cute and adorable...

Jungguk shrugged his thoughts quickly..

"You didn't have breakfast?" Jungguk asked..

Taehyung cutely shook his head as no..

"Well,I am making pancakes..You wanna have?" Jungguk didn't know why he offered this .He thought he would have cereal because he didn't have energy to make any breakfast..But seeing Taehyung he changed his mind...

Or say something changed his mind...

By hearing pancakes, Taehyung started to drool..He loves pancakes...It is his favorite..But he can't go with Jungguk because his hyung will be angry...

"My hyung will be angry if I go.." Taehyung mumbled but it was heard by Jungguk...

"I will tell your hyung that I invited you..."Jungguk simply said

And Taehyung thought he would quickly go and come back soon..His hyung won't notice as his hyung said he has to sit one hour...

"Okay.." Taehyung whispered..He is shy because he is agreeing the offer of that man on whose he shouted once ...