Happy New Year

"No no hyung..I will stay with Ggukie hyung and bam." Taehyung was being forced to go to his own house by Yoongi but Taehyung was refusing..He just wanted to spend this new year with Jungguk and Bam along with his brother but he brother wasn't listening.

"You will disturb Jungguk's privacy Taehyung.. Let's go.." Yoongi said..He was tired of pulling Taehyung out of the couch..

Jungguk and Bam were watching both brothers without uttering anything.. Though in Jungguk's heart,he also wanted to spend the new year with Taehyung which mostly doesn't do.

But Taehyung is different.. Taehyung decorated his whole house like an owner and Jungguk didn't mind at all..Rather he liked it..

"Ggukiee hyung you don't want to spend the new year with me??We are family right?" Taehyung asked Jungguk with a pout on his adorable face..

"You can spend the new year here..I won't mind.." Jungguk basically told Yoongi..

"See hyung.. Let's go bam.. We will get the cookies.." Taehyung now stood up from the couch and went to Jungguk's kitchen where Jungguk baked some cookies which Taehyung told him to do..Bam also joined Taehyung when he heard Taehyung take his name..

Jungguk and Yoongi were standing in the living room with awkward feelings..

"Please have a seat.." Jungguk offered Yoongi and Yoongi sat.. Jungguk also sat opposite of him.

"Sorry for troubling you..I know Taehyung visits here everyday when I go to work..He thinks I don't know..But I know.." Yoongi said and chuckled by thinking about his baby brother's doing..

"No..I won't mind..I feel good when he comes here.." Jungguk spoke which came out naturally...Yoongi was confused..

"Don't mind..But I heard and saw some neighbors..They are afraid of you.." Yoongi is always straightforward..

"The reason for that is that I still don't know..Maybe I am scary..Haha.."Jungguk laughed at his own words.Yoongi said the truth he knows.. His neighbors except Hoseok don't like Jungguk.. It's not like Jungguk did something to them..He doesn't know why they give him cold shoulders..

"No you are not.. Taehyung everyday talks about you..And I learned you are a really good person.."Yoongi said to Jungguk and Jungguk was a little surprised..For the first time someone didn't give him a cold vibe..

"Uhh..He does??" Jungguk smiled by thinking what Taehyung ranted about him to his hyung..

"Yeah..He was always happy when he talked about you..And I am happy to see him happy.." Yoongi eyed Taehyung who was giving a cookie to bam secretly..

"Can I ask you a question??" Jungguk didn't know if he should ask or not..But he still wants to clear his doubts..

"Yes please.." Yoongi assured..

"It's about Taehyung..Uhh..I don't know how to ask.." Jungguk was hesitant to ask..

"I know what you are going to ask.."Yoongi said..

Jungguk snapped his head when he heard Yoongi..How did Yoongi know? Jungguk thought..

"Taehyung isn't autistic or has any mental problems.."Yoongi cleared Jungguk's confusion..

"Nor he is into little space .There is something about Taehyung for which Taehyung behaves like that..My brother is too innocent and pure for this world..He faced a lot in his early age..I am happy that I am trying to give those happiness which he missed.." Yoongi continued..He doesn't want to cry in front of his neighbor while remembering Taehyung's old self..

"May I ask what happened with him??" Jungguk really wanted to know now what happened with Taehyung..

"For the first time someone asked about Taehyung's old self..While everyone used to mock my brother's behaviors." Yoongi said

And Jungguk didn't feel good after hearing this about Taehyung..He felt angry???

"I am telling you this because I can see you are a genuine person and Taehyung is safe around you..I hope you won't misuse Taehyung's details ever.." Yoongi wanted a promise because he trusts Jungguk..

"I promise I will keep your trust.." Jungguk promised and he promised himself he would never treat Taehyung badly..

"Taehyung..." Yoongi stopped his words..He looked at Taehyung who was busy brushing Bam's head..

"Taehyung was in a mental hospital for three years..I saved him last year from there and took him with me.." Yoongi shared the top secret of Taehyung which never did with anyone..

"What???Why??" Jungguk was shaken by hearing these big details..He never imagined Taehyung like that..

Mental hospital and Taehyung???

How???

"I can't tell you more right now..Just let you know that I am trying my best to protect Taehyung and give the happiness he deserves.. He didn't get a chance to see the world at his age.. That's why he behaves like that..My brother is really innocent of this world.." Yoongi vocalized..

"I understand.."Jungguk said and looked at Taehyung with adoring eyes.

His heart clenched by hearing this sudden news.. Taehyung is really special and he feels that..And he will give the happiness which Taehyung wants and deserves..

By what right?? He doesn't know..He will just do it without any second thoughts..

"Hyungie... Let's go . It's almost the time of the new year..We will celebrate.. Let's go let's go.."Taehyung came and took Jungguk's and Yoongi's hands with his both hands and walked to the yard  of Jungguk's house..

The firework started..The sky turned black into colorful lights..The cracking sounds of fireworks were loud and Taehyung was jumping to see the beautiful scenery..

"HAPPY NEW YEAR.." Taehyung said loudly..

Taehyung walked to Yoongi and kissed his brother's cheek by tip toeing..Yoongi ruffled Taehyung's hair..Then Taehyung went to Jungguk who was watching Bam's woofing..

"Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung called Jungguk..

Jungguk turned his side and widened his eyes when he felt Taehyung's lips on his cheek..

"Happy New Year Ggukiee Hyung.." Taehyung mumbled..

" Taehyung mumbled

To be continued~~

[ Surprised or shocked!!!👀
That was the Taehyung's biggest secret..If you remember I wrote about mental hospital in the first part of this story👀
Hehehe..
In next part you will be more shocked👀Any guess?]