3rd February

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will...Everyone’s afraid of something...It doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re alive. It takes real courage to feel that fear and do it anyway.No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength.

Taehyung's strength was his own purity..His own pure soul..His own truthful beliefs..His own heart which was the angelic heart.. People say that anybody can change bad into good by the love and purity.. Taehyung had that glow which shines like an amor..

But problem was Taehyung wasn't aware of his own strength because he wasn't into this all..He took the life word as simple but not deep..

"Hey hey..Who said you are bad??" Jungguk softly said and wiped Taehyung's last drop of tears..

"T-Those bad u-uncle.." Taehyung whispered because for the first time he shared something which he didn't tell Jungguk before..

Jungguk was confused but then he got back his sense when he remembered his and Yoongi's conversation.. Jungguk never knew why Taehyung was into mental asylum and where was Taehyung's other family...

"You can tell me anything.. Don't hide anymore..I don't want to see my love in pain..Hmm?" Jungguk said..

Taehyung just nodded..He wasn't comfortable but he was afraid to remember those black moments which only have him pain and pain..

"I-I h-have no f-family.." Taehyung said and started to scratch his eyes.

Jungguk was shocked.. Who was Yoongi then??

"T-They put TaeTae in that bad p-place w-when I-I w-was s-seventeen..B-Before that they a-always locked me in the r-room..W-which was sons-scary..TaeTae was so s-scared Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung sniffed and Jungguk was feeling so much furious..

How can people treat a boy like that!!! Didn't they have any humanity!!!

"Nobody will lock you up...Your Ggukie hyung is here.." Jungguk again wiped Taehyung's tear..He couldn't see Taehyung's tears at all..

Taehyung sat more close to Jungguk and started to play with Jungguk's shirt's hem.

"T-They always beat me..They used t-to say
I-I am weak..I can't d-do anything..They m-made TaeTae bad..TaeTae hates them..I-I am not m-mental..I-I am n-not..T-They always c-called me m-mental.. They said I-I w-will
d-die s-soon.." Taehyung was sobbing and so that Jungguk..

Taehyung's every words made Jungguk so vulnerable..He never thought Taehyung went through so much.. Jungguk used to think that Jungguk had more pain than others..But he was wrong.. Jungguk's pain was not anything in front of Taehyung's pain..

"No need to say anything..Shhh..I understood.."Jungguk said and kisses Taehyung's eyes again and again..

"I will die soon Hyungie??" Taehyung asked in his hurt tone..

Jungguk wanted to kill that person who said this ridiculous line to Taehyung..They made Taehyung so bad and pressurize that Taehyung wasn't behaving like others because of their treatment..

How cruel they were!!!

"Don't remember this love..You are my brave baby..You are my strongest man..You won't die.. Forget that bad memory..I am here right?I will erase every bad memories from your life..Only good and happy moments will be in your life ." Jungguk said to his love who was hiding himself on Jungguk's chest..

Jungguk put his chin on Taehyung's head..

"From now on only focus on me..We are your family..Me, Yoongi hyung,Gaeul.." Jungguk assured Taehyung..

"Hmm.. Also Jiminie hyung.."Taehyung added the name on his family list..

Jungguk chuckled..

"Okay .Jimin also.."

"And Hoseokie hyung also ." Taehyung added one more name..

"Hmm..Hoseok hyung too!!"

"The cashier hyung also..He gave me chocolates other day when Yoongi hyung was shopping.." Taehyung giggled when he remembered how Jin put extra chocolate bar in the bag to Taehyung because Jin knew who was Taehyung and honestly Jin likes Taehyung as his own brother..

"You missed one.." Jungguk said..

"Who??" Taehyung immediately looked at Jungguk..

"Bam.."

And that's when bam ran to them when he heard his owner's voice..

Time skip~~

Jungguk was talking in phone with Jimin.. Gaeul was playing with bam on the bed.. Taehyung went to his own home because Yoongi took him when Taehyung was sleeping..

"It's good that they accepted our case so soon..It will help us to start the case soon..The date came on the next week..3 February.."  Jimin informed Jungguk from the other side of the phone..

"Hmm..I hope we will wrap up everything soon and my son will be back to me..That family isn't contacting for Gaeul because they didn't want to take care of him.." Jungguk replied while greeted his teeth..

"Don't worry..We will surely win...Also after your message today we went to the shop and police arrested the kidnapper..We will heard the news in the morning.." Jimin said..

"Good.." Jungguk murmured..

"But Jungguk what if court will ask the future parents of Gaeul??You know what I mean..You are still single and court sees this thing for custody decision.." Jimin was afraid to ask directly to Jungguk that what a out your other half..

Jungguk remained silent..

"I will see you tomorrow.." Jungguk told Jimin and cut the call.. He looked at Gaeul who was playing with bam's ear..

"Let's wait for 3rd February.." Jungguk said to himself..

On the other side...

" Book my flight on 3rd February.. It's time to show up face to face.." A dark voice heard..

" A dark voice heard

To be continued~~

[ Did you like it??

Tell me what do you want to do with those people who beat Taehyung and mistreated him👀
What will happen on 3ed February??]