Friendship

"Hey who are you??Jungguk who is he?" The unknown girl asked while eyeing Taehyung..

Taehyung is almost on Jungguk's lap and hugging tightly where Jungguk is frozen on his place.. Taehyung is crying on his shoulder and he doesn't know why Taehyung is crying and why Taehyung reacted like that..

"Please don't hurt him.. Please don't hurt him.. Please..." Taehyung is chanting it and his eyes are closed..

"Hey...I am fine..I am fine..."Jungguk whispered in Taehyung's ear..He wanted to hug back Taehyung but he didn't wanna let Taehyung feel uncomfortable and also it isn't the right moment...

Taehyung put his head on Jungguk's shoulder and sniffing... The unknown girl is looking at them with raising her eyebrows..

"I will deal with you later.." That unknown girl said and went out from there...

Jungguk is waiting when he Taehyung will stop crying..He didn't feel any weight on his body because of Taehyung who is sitting on him..

Taehyung is like a feather...

As Jungguk's thoughts... Interesting!!!?

After sometime Taehyung stopped crying and moved his body.. He didn't move fully..He just looked at Jungguk who was already looking at him.. Taehyung's whole face became red and eyes became swollen..

"Did she hurt you??" Taehyung cutely asked while he was still sniffing..

Jungguk like a good boy shook his head.. Taehyung now fully moved his body from Jungguk and sat on the floor in front of Jungguk...Then he started to check Jungguk that Jungguk was hurt or not...

This action made Jungguk's heart moved.. Jungguk doesn't know why but he wants to cry...He wants to scream..He wants to let out all the things which he is holding inside of him...

Some tears gathered on his eyes but he controlled himself..

"Next time if she comes,then call me..I will save you from her.." Taehyung said while wiping his dry tears with his sweater paw..

Jungguk stopped Taehyung's movement and hold his hand.. Taehyung looked at him.. Jungguk wiped Taehyung's tears with his own hand..

Jungguk saw Taehyung's diamond eyes which shared some tears some minutes ago..

"I will..". Jungguk replied in lower tone..Then his eyes went to a cute plushie..

"What is this??" Jungguk pointed at Taehyung's plushie..

"Oo.. This is my Tata..I told you about it.." Taehyung put his plushie in front of Jungguk.. Jungguk awkwardly was looking at that... He doesn't know what to do now..

"Why are you quiet?Say hi to him..He is waiting.." Taehyung said..

"H-Hi.." Jungguk said like a dumbfounded..

"Tata say hi to my new friend...Ggukiee.." Taehyung said as usual on his innocent voice..

Jungguk stared at Taehyung when he heard the nickname and also how Taehyung was addressing..

"Friend? Didn't you said I am not your friend anymore?" Jungguk questioned and eagerly waiting for Taehyung's answer..

"Ooo that day I was angry because you shouted at me..But I forgave you..My hyungie always said that have a big heart and I have a big heart..So you are my friend again Ggukie.." Taehyung giggled..

Jungguk chuckled...He raised his hand to hand shake with Taehyung.. Taehyung titled his head..

"Friendship handshake.." Jungguk said..

Taehyung smiled widely and shook Jungguk's hand with his both hands and started to laugh.. Because he is feeling funny..

In somewhere,someone is holding his head because he is feeling headache..Soon he heard the door knock..

"Yes come in.." That person said..

"Sir..We didn't find still where he is.." A young boy came and looked down..

"I don't want to hear any negative news..I NEED THE INFORMATION AT ANYHOW!!!" The person shouted and the young boy flinched..

"Yes sir.." The young boy said and left from there..

"I will find you Kim Taehyung...You will come on your right place where you belong.." That person said and clutched a paper in his hand..

A new friendship began...Also a new war will come...Who will win???

It's interesting to see..

To be continued~~

[Who is the last person??
A villain?
Ready to fluffy pars?👀
I am enjoying my vacation🥹🫡]