Baby

Taehyung and Jungguk came back to Jungguk's house with the baby.The baby was sleeping in Jungguk's arms.Gaeul slept in the car while playing with Taehyung.After coming out from the car Jungguk took Gaeul from Taehyung.Taehyung was happy with Gaeul because he thought he found a new buddy to play with.Though Taehyung didn't ask anything about Gaeul to Jungguk because he already heard that Jungguk claimed the baby as his son.

Jungguk tugged the baby on the couch.He thought to make formula milk.He didn't want to starve his son.

"Taehyung will you watch him till I come with the milk?" Jungguk asked Taehyung who started to play with bam.

"Yes yes..I will take care of him." Taehyung said so innocently that Jungguk felt squish in his heart.

"Good boy.." Jungguk immediately ruffed Taehyung's hair and Taehyung felt shy when he sensed Jungguk's touch which was obviously noticed by Jungguk..

Jungguk went to his room to take his moneybag.He had to buy the formula from the nearby shop.If he knew that his son one day would come back to his home,he would definitely arrange everything.. Jungguk came after taking the moneybag and he bided Taehyung.He kept bam in the house because he knew how protective bam was.

Taehyung was looking at the baby time to time.Sometimes he was setting the cloth of the baby,sometimes he was patting baby's head,sometimes he was giving little kisses to baby's cheek because for him the baby was the cutest thing he ever saw.Bam also was sniffing around the baby as he found new smell in the house.

After some minutes,Jungguk came with a bag of baby's things.He saw Taehyung was patting the baby's hand and he was also dozing out.Jungguk chuckled.

"A baby is taking care of another baby." Jungguk mumbled..

He went to the kitchen and set everything there.He was also watching the living room side time to time to see if the baby woke up or not.While making the milk,he heard the loud crying voice of Gaeul and Jungguk immediately went there with the bottle of milk.

Taehyung also woke up by hearing the loud noise.He also fell asleep while patting the baby.Bam was sitting on the floor beside Taehyung's leg..

"My baby woke up...See dad come with the milk..Now the baby will drink and get energy.." Jungguk took his son in his arms and tried to calm down the baby.The baby sensed his dad's presence and immediately stopped crying.He was looking at Jungguk with his teary doe eyes.Gaeul also got Jungguk's eyes.Gaeul's face also matched with Jungguk's little age.

"Baby stopped crying..Baby is a good baby.." Taehyung said.He was now fully awake after hearing Jungguk's sweet voice.

Gaeul looked at Taehyung's side when he heard another voice.Gaeul suddenly clapped his hands and started to giggle.Taehyung was also giggling by seeing the cute boy..He started to make funny faces to entertain the baby.

Jungguk took a chance and started to feed Gaeul which Gaeul gladly held the bottle.Jungguk put off Gaeul's beanie by thinking Gaeul would feel hot.Jungguk looked at Bam who was looking at the new presence.

"Bam see who is here..Gaeul is here.He will play with you." Jungguk said to the bam who woofed the baby.

The baby looked down and saw a cute big puppy was looking at him.Gaeul started to jump with happiness.He stopped his drinking and offered his bottle to Bam.Bam looked at the bottle and was going to take that in mouth but Jungguk stopped.

"No no..Bam can't drink it Gaeul..Bam will take his own food.You drink yours." Jungguk again put the bottle nip on the baby's mouth.Jungguk didn't notice that Taehyung was sitting there with a sad face.

Why??

Because Jungguk mentioned only baby and Bam can play with each other.Taehyung is not there.Taehyumg felt bad.He started to cry.Jungguk heard the sniffing sounds and he looked at Taehyung who was wiping his tears with his hoodie's paw.

"Taehyung what happened?Why are you crying?" Jungguk was tensed after hearing Taehyung's crying.

"Y-You said o-only baby and b-bam can play.Taetae wants to p-play with them a-also." Taehyung said.

Jungguk heart melt by hearing this.Taehyung is very pure and innocent.He didn't ask anything about the baby and also was taking care of the baby.Jungguk is really grateful to know Taehyung.He is really thankful to Taehyung for coming into his life.

But can Jungguk set the feelings of him which are still puzzled??

"Ggukie hyung is sorry..Hyung didn't mean it.Of course TaeTae can play.Taetae is always welcome to play with the baby and Bam."Jungguk said and started to wipe Taehyung's tears with his free hand.

"Really?" Taehyung asked cutely.

"Yes.All time Taehyung can be with Gaeul and bam." Jungguk replied.

"I will bring my every plushie to Gaeul.He is the cutest baby.But Gaeul is only Ggukie hyung's baby.I also want Gaeul as my baby.." Taehyung said sadly but he didn't know what he said.He didn't know how much it had deep meaning.. Jungguk was staring at Taehyung after hearing this.Jungguk felt someone hit his heart because it started to beat so loudly.

"He can be yours." Jungguk mumbled which was only heard by him..

Taehyung came back to his home after playing with Bam and Gaeul.He came in the evening with his brother..He didn't wanna come but Yoongi had to drag him out.Yoongi was surprised to see a baby in Jungguk's home.Just like Yoongi shared Taehyung's big secret with him, Jungguk also shared his secret with Yoongi who understand him very fast.Taehyung heard Jungguk's story half because in the middle of that he left to play with the baby and Bam.

Currently Taehyung and Yoongi are having dinner.Yoongi is looking at his phone and eating his food while Taehyung is only playing with his food.Today no meat was cooked.He had to eat vegetables and he hates it.

"Taehyung,eat the food.." Yoongi said with his stern voice.Taehyung immediately stared to shove the food in his mouth.Angry Yoongi is very tough to handle according to Taehyung.

"Hyung.."

"Hmm." Yoongi hummed..

"I want a baby of my own.." It's like Taehyung dropped a bomb for Yoongi.

" It's like Taehyung dropped a bomb for Yoongi

To be continued~

[Jungguk is idiot because he is not telling his feelings,isn't he?
Taehyung is sooo cute🥺🥺Give him a babyyy
Did you like it???]