Darkness

We cast a shadow on something wherever we stand, and it is no good moving from place to place to save things; because the shadow always follows. Choose a place where you won't do harm - yes, choose a place where you won't do very much harm, and stand in it for all you are worth, facing the sunshine.

But Jungguk doesn't have sunshine in his life...He chose darkness over light...

There is darkness inside all of us. Still, we all have it—that part of our soul that is irreparably damaged by the very trials and tribulations of life. We are what we are because of it, or perhaps in spite of it. Some use it as a shield to hide behind, others as an excuse to do unconscionable things. But, truly, the darkness is simply a piece of the whole, neither good nor evil unless you make it so.

Jungguk is using the darkness as a shield...He thinks he is used to now...He thinks his life is colorless now...

Hoseok's wedding happened one week ago..But Jungguk couldn't forget some moments of the wedding...He is still feeling regret to attend the wedding...He is laying on the bed now while watching the moon through the window...His whole house is dark..

He loves darkness....

Everybody has a little bit of the sun and moon in them. Everybody has a little bit of man, woman, and animal in them. Darks and lights in them. Everyone is part of a connected cosmic system. Part earth and sea, wind and fire, with some salt and dust swimming in them. We have a universe within ourselves that mimics the universe outside. None of us are just black or white, or never wrong and always right. No one. No one exists without polarities. Everybody has good and bad forces working with them, against them, and within them...

Jungguk is doing none of them...He is living his life like a lifeless person...He has no goal,has no line to lead...And he doesn't expect anything like that...

Jungguk is looking at the moon sharply...Like he is complaining something to moon..Like he is talking to moon silently...Like he is asking something from moon....

Jungguk wiped the last tear from his eyes.....

A truth is the moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen....

Jungguk's home door bell rang... Jungguk sat up and confused who comes at this time... Because Hoseok is not in Korea..He went for honeymoon...Seokjin also is in duty...He wore his sleepers and went to the front door to open the door...

Informing....He doesn't switch on the light...He knows his house guideline and that's why he didn't switch on...

Jungguk open the door and saw his new neighbor...With a box in hand....

"W-Why i-it's so d-dark???" Taehyung asked when he saw the whole house was black...

"What do you want??" Jungguk coldly asked..

"P-Please s-switch on t-the l-light.." Taehyung said almost crying ..

"It's my house and I will do whatever I want...Why are you here??Why are you disturbing??" Jungguk shouted loudly...

THUD!!!!

The box in Taehyung's hand dropped on the floor...The pizza slices are dropped there and there...

Taehyung fell down on the floor and started to crying loudly..

"I won't do anything...I won't do anything... Please don't beat... Please don't switch off the light . Please.." Taehyung started to pleading to whom Jungguk doesn't know..He himself is shocked whatever is happening...

Yoongi is waiting for his brother who went to gave pizza to their neighbor and Taehyung's new friend...

Today is weekend and Taehyung told Yoongi to cook pizza in home...Two brothers made pizza together,played together...Now his little brother is making him wait... It's been fifteen minutes... Taehyung still didn't come back..

Yoongi put off the cooking gloves and apron and went outside to check Taehyung...And there he heard his brother's crying voice...Yoongi ran fast there..

"Taehyung" Yoongi came and approached to Taehyung who was in the floor...

"D-Don't..Don't...You will hurt me...Give me lights..Give me lights.." Taehyung was moving away from Yoongi..

"Bub.. It's me...Your hyungie...No one will hurt you...See the light...See.."Yoongi switched on his mobile torch...He made that face to Taehyung...He saw Taehyung was crying badly...

Finally Taehyung saw the light and his hyung...

"HYUNG....HYUNG..." Taehyung started chant this...

Jungguk is watching whole scene without blinking and doing anything...

"Yes..Hyung is here..My bub is brave..Nobody will hurt my bub..." Yoongi held Taehyung... Taehyung hugged Yoongi like a little baby...

"Dark ..Dark...Beat...Beat..." Taehyung was saying while sobbing on Yoongi's hoodie...

"No..No...My bub is strong...They are gone...Hyung is here...Hyung is here..." Yoongi said and took Taehyung on his arm like a bridal style...

Without saying anything to Jungguk,Yoongi headed to his own house....

And you know what.... Jungguk started to fear of darkness now ....

Jungguk looked at the sky and the moonlight came straight to his face....

It feels like moon is smiling for a reason....

To be continued~~

[ Ohh I love this part so much🥹I hope you felt the emotion which I wanted to give you...

Please comment guys..I gave you today double update..And I love you all you know that❤️]