Rude

Taehyung is eyeing Jungkook like Jungguk is a beast...Well,he is kinda looking bulk because of well muscles,eight abs,wide shoulder...So not gonna say beast he is looking just dashing.....

Ohhh... Taehyung forgot to admit that Jungguk is shirtless and is standing in front of him...And Taehyung is drooling over him... Jungguk.. Jungguk raised his eye brows because he is now so pissed off..

First this new guy is standing in front of him by disturbing his precious sleep...

Second why is he eyeing like that??

Third what he wants and why is he quiet??

And lastly why is this guy he is finding cute??

So Jungguk is very much pissed off but still he broke Taehyung's delusional thoughts and the silence between them...

"What do you want??" Jungguk asked in his deep voice which is raspy in the morning..

Taehyung shook because of that heavy voice and he came out of his delusional and odd thoughts... Also the voice is so scary according to Taehyung but still he is not gonna hate that voice... Because this bulky guy is going to be his new friend...

"Good morning...I am Taehyung and your new neighbor...I came here to befriend you and if you don't accept the offer but don't worry I have my chocolate and you can take them and be my friend.." Taehyung said in one breath and now he is taking a long breath...

Jungguk is angry now... For this,he had to wake up!!!! And this guy is some kind of child??

"I don't want to be your friend and don't disturb me anymore.." Jungguk said and closed the door again on Taehyung's face..

And now who is going to the console crying Taehyung??? Because his eyes became teary by seeing Jungguk's behavior...He just wants to be his friend..Why so rude?? As if Taehyung is taking his home from him...

Taehyung left the chocolates in front of the door and ran back to his own house..With tears in my eyes...

But!!

He is not going to back off..He needs to answer why that tattoo guy is not accepting his offer when he offers his chocolates...He also wants to know the name of that tattoo guy..He told his name but that tattoo guy didn't...

Taehyung took a blank paper and pen and started to write something...After writing with messy hand writing and eyes waters on the paper he folded the paper and came outside again...He saw the chocolates were still there...He put the paper beside the chocolates and went out from there...

But before that he showed his tongue to the tattoo guy's door which was closed by that guy two times on his face and said,

"Aishhh he is so older than me but still doesn't know any manners..TaeTae has to teach him.."

Jungguk woke up in the afternoon and he is going to order for his lunch from outside because he is feeling lazy...He first showered and made his bed...Then he came to the living room and gave an order for his lunch...He switched on the TV and started to watch sports...

Suddenly he remembered the early morning incident...The new neighbor... Taehyung.... Jungguk remembered the sad face of Taehyung when he shouted at him..

It's not Jungguk's fault is it??? Because he scolded someone who just made him wake up for nothing....

The bell rang and Jungguk's thoughts broke...He opened the door and saw the serviceman was looking down... Jungguk also did the same..He saw a paper and some chocolates...He remembered he saw these chocolates from that new guy's hand...He just sighed...

"How much??" Jungguk asked the guy...He paid and took the lunch packet..The serviceman went from there and Jungguk took those chocolates and that paper...

Believe him he didn't want to take that but he didn't want to keep eating things on the floor.. That's why he took them... That's it nothing else..

Or else behind it there is something???

Jungguk came to the dining area and put that lunch packet on the table.. Also those chocolates...He sat on a chair and opened the paper .

His reaction was expressionless after opening the paper because it was his regular expression...

There are two stick characters on the paper.. Looking they are hand shaking... Jungguk read the letters down of that drawing...

"I just wanted to be your friend..Why are you so rude?? You know my hyung says that people are telling you to be stubborn to "No" but still not harming you that means that person is a good person..And TaeTae believes you are a good guy...I put my chocolates on your door..If you take them in that means you will accept my friendship...If not then TaeTae will try again...Bye bye.."

These were written in a messy way but Jungguk still managed to write...Now Jungguk is regretting taking those chocolates inside his home...But for him it is childish behavior...

"He is maybe 20 or 21 but still behaving like a kid...Aishhhh..." Jungguk mumbled to himself and looked at those chocolates...

Taehyung peeped out of his house door and looked at his neighbor's door...He looked down and saw his chocolates were not there...

He jumped....Out of happiness... Finally he got what he wanted....

Now it's his hyung time...He has to take back those chocolates...His precious chocolates...

His precious chocolates

To be continue~~

[ Why is Taehyung soo cute?😭😭
Are you liking guys?? This story is going to be really interesting and funny...Also twisted as always...And I got first rank for "ME,YOU AND OUR STAR" on Wattpad😭
Thank you for your support guys❤️😭I came this far only because of you❤️😭 I want my regular readers...Some of you are missing😭Take care guys]