Acquarium

"So TaeTae and Ggukie hyung will live together forever," Taehyung was telling a story about him and Jungguk to his two plushie Shooky and Tata..

Today he didn't go to Jungguk's house. Because today he thought to spend his time with Yoongi who is in the home due to weekend
But poor his big brother.Yoongi had to work his unfinished work and Taehyung was sulking because he couldn't get the time to talk with his brother..

Taehyung looked through the door which is opposite the living room where Yoongi was working..His Hyung was typing something and having coffee.Taehyung pouted.He wished he also could work.But he doesn't know anything.He didn't go to school or got proper education.Yoongi teaches him in his free time like basic education.And Taehyung loves to do study.

"TaeTae is feeling bored," Taehyung complained to his shooky..

At that moment their bell rang and Taehyung was excited to see who came at this time.So he dropped the plushie on the bed and ran to the living room.Yoongi stood up to open the door to see who came at this time..

Yoongi opened the door and saw Jungguk standing in front of him.

"Hello..Sorry I hope I didn't disturb," Jungguk spoke..

"No no.. Please come inside," Yoongi offered Jungguk to come inside..

Jungguk came inside and Taehyung saw Jungguk today for the first time.He jumped and ran to hug him.Hugging someone is normal for Taehyung because he loves to hug.But for Jungguk it's always surprising.It's more surprising for Jungguk because when they met last time Taehyung kissed Jungguk which was really unexpected..That day Jungguk couldn't sleep the whole night because he was feeling Taehyung's touch on his cheek..

Taehyung is really doing something with him..

"You came to meet me right because I didn't go to you today??" Taehyung asked with his curious eyes..

Jungguk didn't know what to answer which satisfied Taehyung..True that he was missing Taehyung because he didn't come today and he knew the reason as Taehyung already told him that he wouldn't come..But he won't say that obviously..But still he has no answer to give..

"Maybe..Today I came to take you somewhere.."Jungguk replied which was his main reason to come..

"Really?? You came here to take me somewhere??" Taehyung was so happy to hear.He always loves to explore.As Yoongi is busy to work so he couldn't give time to Taehyung which Taehyung understands..But he still wants to see the city..

"Hmm..If your brother allows me to do that.."Jungguk said and looked at Yoongi who was giving him a questioning expression..

"Where?"Yoongi questioned

"It's near the place here..You can trust me.." Jungguk said..

Yoongi felt the sincerety in Jungguk's voice..But he was still afraid to let alone Taehyung.Though he once trusted Jungguk to drop Taehyung's home which the ravenette did...

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with so many expectations..

"Okay..I also have to go out for urgent work.. Please don't go too far and take care of him.." Yoongi finally gave the permission..

"Yaaayyyyyyy.."Taehyung shouted with the cheer of joy..

Jungguk smiled which was very rare and he was happy with his decision..

"I am going to get ready.. Don't go without me Ggukiee hyung.." Taehyung said and ran to his room to change his outfit..

Time skip~~

"Hyung where are we going??" Taehyung was so excited to see the new place..He was sitting in the passenger seat in Jungguk's luxury car..

"Ummmm...Acquarium.."Jungguk finally said the destination name..

"Really!!!!! I never went to that place..I am so excited..I wish Bam was here with us.."Taehyung said and pouted..

"Bam is not allowed there..We can go to the park someday with Bam.."Jungguk said... Taehyung nodded excitedly..

After half an hour they had reached their destination and it was not too far from their house.Taehyung was looking at the sight with wide eyes..He didn't come out of the car as Jungguk told him to sit here until he would come with the tickets.. Taehyung was sitting there obediently..He was looking here and there..He giggled when he noticed a cute little boy who was sucking his thumb.. Taehyung was mimicking him as the boy was looking at him..The baby started to move his hands with joy.. Taehyung also did some .After a minute the boy was moved from there as he was held by someone..

"Taehyung let's go.."Jungguk came with the tickets.. Taehyung immediately came out of the car..

"Let's go Ggukie hyung..We will see so many fishes.."Taehyung said and started to walk fast..

"Taehyung wait !!!" Jungguk stopped Taehyung who tilted his head to look at Jungguk..

"Hold my hand or else you will be lost.." Jungguk showed his hand.. Taehyung became shy for whatever the reason was..He slowly held his Jungguk's hand and Jungguk intertwined their fingers..

It’s funny how holding hands can make you feel as if you can fly..

The spaces in between their fingers are created in such a way that another’s hand could fill them in..

They entered the aquarium and Taehyung was seeing the place with amazement..He was pointing here and there to Jungguk to show the big and small fishes.. Taehyung gave some names of the fishes..He took pictures with the fishes in Jungguk's phone..It was a Jungguk request to take..

Why???

Interesting....

"Hyungie,see that baby..He is soo cute..Like TaeTae..I played with him in the car.." Taehyung said while pointing the baby whom he saw earlier..

Jungguk turned his head to see the baby which Taehyung mentioned..As soon as he noticed the baby, Jungguk was frozen in his place...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

That baby was his baby...His own baby..His blood....

His blood

To be continued~

[Hehehe😌
Did you expect this??
Please vote guys..I will appreciate it if you vote for this book]