Wedding Card

The truth isn't always going to lead to light, but it works to lighten your heart.Telling the truth isn't easy. In fact, it can be downright awful if you are sharing a truth you don't want to reveal. However, telling the truth has a way of setting your heart free. Find the courage you need to always be truthful.

Yoongi is feeling the exact same way after telling the whole truth of Taehyung's life..

Taehyung's past life...

Kim Taehyung...The only son of Ms.Kim Harin..The lady who has billions assets of her own..The asset is still there but she isn't..She left the world by keeping his only beautiful son in this beautiful world...Harin died when Taehyung was seven years old..His father died when he was three year by an illness...Kim Harin again married with a guy named Kim Dongu with the pressure of her family..She wasn't ready but for his son's sake she married again...

That was the biggest wrong decision ever if she knew..

Taehyung was the shy boy of Kim Harin..Harin loved him a lot and Taehyung also..His whole world was his mother..Harin's assets came from her own maternal side..But the sad thing is her relatives tied off the contact when they saw she became the billionaire..

How cruel the world was!!!

When Taehyung's real father died, Taehyung didn't feel that much connection because he was a child..But when his mother died,it was like his lifeline went....

There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart...

Before dying,Mrs.Kim gave her all the property to her only heart...His Taehyung..

But Kim Dongu wasn't happy at all..First he wasn't happy that,he and Harin didn't have any child of their own..And second,he wanted to have all the money and properties for himself.. Obviously he married to Harin only for money..

Again how greedy the world's people are!!!

As Taehyung was shy boy,he didn't interact to his step father.. Because when he was growing up he didn't feel the father's love from that man..How could he feel!!

When that man only gave pain...As Taehyung hadn't any relatives or any friends because of home schooling,he was alone in the world..

But there is a crack in everything.
That's how the light gets in...

Min Yoongi,the son of Harin's manager...When Harin died,Dongu started to handle all the works..And Harin's manager was under Dongu..His name was Min Sihuk..When Sihuk used to come at the mansion of Kim,he took Yoongi with him because after him he would take the job..

Dongu didn't allow Taehyung to come out..He didn't even allow Taehyung to go in the roof of the mansion..One day Yoongi saw how Dongu was pulling Taehyung's hair because he wasn't studying..Yoongi didn't have courage to push Dongu and save Taehyung because after all Dongu was the master..

The day was going like this...Dongu's horrible behavior for Taehyung was increasing day by day.. Taehyung like a silent boy was enduring all..

Days went..Months went..Years went...Nothing changed...

Sihuk died and Yoongi didn't take the job of his father because he didn't want to work for the person who was cruel than anything...

But one day he heard something which made him regret that why didn't take the job of his father..If he would be there,he could save Taehyung...

He heard that Dongu sent Taehyung at mental asylum...Yoongi was feeling so angry that he left his that job which he was doing...

He promised his father that he would take care of Harin's one and only son and he would fulfill that..