Hate

Today Jungguk had to come to park because of his dog...Ohh forgot to say...

Jungguk has a dog... A handsome doberman...He named Jeon Bam...Just like his surname... Jungguk has to always come with bam for walking...A dog needs this type of care everyday but Jungguk can't do this everyday....

So he is now walking with bam who is lost in green grass... Jungguk suddenly remembered an week ago what happened in front of his door...That day he saw three pieces of pizza which were lying on the floor... Jungguk understood why Taehyung came..

Jungguk felt guilty by shouting at his new neighbor..That guy is younger than him...He should act like a guardian with that boy..Instead of that he did something which was no appreciateable... Though Jungguk never cares anyone...But still after seeing the crying face of Taehyung he really felt bad...

But he didn't go to apologize...

One night he decided to go to apologize to Taehyung and the guy who claimed Taehyung's brother...But Jungguk didn't do that..

Man's ego....

Our ego is our silent partner-too often with a controlling interest.... Jungguk interested to do something which he never did with anyone but his ego stopped him to do that because which he never did why he had to do that then...

Bitter.... Isn't it??

"Bam how long you will walk around??" Jungguk asked bam who is in his own world... Jungguk felt tired...

"Let's go sit there for sometime..." Jungguk said to bam and headed to a park bench where he saw a guy already was sitting there...

Jungguk didn't see the face of the guy because he was back facing him..But that was telling something and Jungguk didn't know to whom because there were none...

"Hyung said he will come in ten minutes but he still didn't...Hyung can't do anything without me.....Hmph...TaeTae you should teach your hyung that time is very important..."

Jungguk recognized the voice and realized it was Taehyung... Jungguk didn't come in front of Taehyung..He is standing behind and listening Taehyung's cute whines....

Cute!!!!!

Interesting Jeon......

Jungguk is curious about Taehyung's doing...
When you’re curious you find lots of interesting things to do....

"I hope hyung will bring my fav strawberry ice cream and hot corn dog...Ahhh . TaeTae don't drool now...First wait patiently just like hyung said...Hehe.." Taehyung said and giggled to himself...He is now playing with his hair...Trying to make a tiny ponytail...When he made that he laughed...

If someone looked at Jungguk at that time they would be surprised because there was a tiny smile on Jeon's face..

For what????

Any answer????

Taehyung's giggling and Jungguk's observation broke by Bam's loud bark... Taehyung flinched and looked behind...

He saw his friend was standing there with a dog... Jungguk thought Taehyung would be happy by seeing him there because whenever they met Taehyung always seemed to be excited...

But today he was wrong...

Taehyung didn't smile... Instead of smiling, Taehyung stood up and stayed far away from Jungguk..

"Why are you here??Are you following me??Did you come to scare me by that dog?" Taehyung said and hold his sweater's paws..

Jungguk was really surprised... Didn't Taehyung say he was his friend??? Though he never accepted but.....

Interesting Jeon...

"Why are you here alone?? And I am not following you or came to scare you.." Jungguk replied like as always coldly...

Taehyung made a face like Jungguk's presence was not important to him...

"I am not here alone..My..My hyung will come..He h-he went to buy for me ice cream..."

Jungguk heard and noticed the stutter from Taehyung whenever Taehyung was looking at Bam...

"He will not harm you..."Jungguk said and ruffed Bam's head who was looking at Taehyung...

"Then why h-he is looking at m-me like that??" Taehyung pouted...

"His stare is always like that ..He is very friendly..." Jungguk was very shocked to himself because he was talking very friendly for the first time with someone..

"Ohhh.." Taehyung replied and looked at Bam...He wanted to touch the dog just like Jungguk did sometime ago...

But.....

Man's ego....

"Do you wanna carsse him???" Jungguk asked when he noticed Taehyung's almond sharp eyes...

Taehyung shook his head as no...

"I don't want to do anything which related to my enemy.." Taehyung said...

"Enemy???" Jungguk questioned.. Isn't he friend of Taehyung according to Taehyung???

"Yeah...You are not my friend anymore...You hurt me that day...You shouted at me....I hate people who shouts at me..You are like a Kdrama villain to me..Hmph!!!" Taehyung straightly said...

"Taehyung..." Yoongi came there and his both hands were occupied with ice cream and hot corn dog...

Taehyung smiled after seeing his hyung...He ran to him...

"Let's go to home hyung...I don't feel like good here..." Taehyung said and dragged Yoongi from there...

Jungguk is standing with speechless....For the first time,his heart squished by someone's hurt words....

Nobody said to him he is a villain....

Nobody???

Or someone before addressed him as 'Villain'???

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it...

The story will begin now from hate to love for forever entwined hearts.....

To be continued~~~

[ Guys are you loving this story???😭 Please tell honestly...I am missing your daily comments...

Who is interested for Jungguk's past life???]