Kitchen Cabinet

Taehyung ran to the kitchen when he realized he was in Jungguk's arms and Jungguk was holding his torso.Taehyung's cheeks became warm after their moment.They were so into them that Gaeul had to sneeze and then both boys came back into their sense.And that time Taehyung ran to the kitchen..

Jungguk was remembering the moment.. Finally he confessed..Did Taehyung understand what he said??Did Taehyung feel shy and hug him? Jungguk felt the skin of Taehyung.. Jungguk touched his own lip.. Jungguk's ears became red when remembered he said 'I love you' to Taehyung..

Jungguk felt tug on his pants..He looked down and saw Gaeul was holding his pants in his cute fist.. Jungguk bent down and held Gaeul who immediately letched on Jungguk's neck.Jungguk understood that Gaeul was feeling sleepy..He started to rub Gaeul's back.Gaeul was turning left and right because of sleeping..After a few minutes,Gaeul fell asleep..Before going into Jungkook's room, Jungguk looked at Bam..He saw that bam was already sleeping..So he walked towards his room.After getting inside,he put Gaeul on his bed.He put two pillows on each side of Gaeul just to make sure he wouldn't fall..After giving a forehead kiss, Jungguk came out just to find his big baby..

He walked towards the kitchen and he saw the down cabinet of the kitchen was open and a leg was outside of it.. Jungguk chuckled.

For sure Taehyung was inside of it..

He walked closer and bent down..He didn't make noise to alert Taehyung.He did good because he heard Taehyung's cute mumbling..

When Taehyung came to the kitchen,he held his chest because his heart was beating so fast..He never felt that..His Ggukie hyung was so close some minutes ago..

Taehyung opened the cabinet door and got inside of it..He was playing with his shirt paws..He didn't have the courage to look at Jungguk..He was so shy..

"Silly TaeTae..How will you look at Ggukie hyung now? Ggukie hyung gave a kiss to you..Kiss..."Taehyung was mumbling and squealing with himself..

"Ggukiee hyung said 'I love you'..Yoongi hyung said people said this when they love each other..Ggukie hyung loves me..."Taehyung said and giggled to himself..

"TaeTae also loves Ggukie hyung..Ggukie hyung always takes care of TaeTae..I miss Ggukie hyung when I don't see him.. Whenever he scolds me I feel sad and he always says good to me..I always want to be with Ggukie hyung..T-That ..That m-means TaeTae also loves Ggukie hyung.." Taehyung gasped and hid his face with his two hands..

Jungguk smiled to himself after hearing Taehyung's cute talks..He opened the cabinet door and saw Taehyung was hiding his face with his hands..

"Taehyung.." Jungguk called Taehyung sweetly..

Taehyung peaked out by separating his two fingers..He saw Jungguk sitting outside of the cabinet..

"Come out or you will feel suffocated.."Jungguk said.. Taehyung shook his head..He was feeling extremely shy..

"You don't want to talk with me??Is Taehyung angry with me??" Jungguk said.. Suddenly he felt Taehyung was uncomfortable with him..

Taehyung immediately removed his hands when he heard Jungguk's tone.That was a sad tone..

"N-No..TaeTae is not angry.." Taehyung mumbled..

"Then why isn't Taehyung coming outside?" Jungguk questioned..

Taehyung was quiet..How he would answer!!! He was feeling so chary..He just wanted to hide from his Ggukie hyung..

"B-Because TaeTae is feeling s-shy.." Taehyung said and looked down..

Jungguk chuckled..He offered his hand to Taehyung to come out..

Taehyung scratched his hair because Jungguk was offering his hand..He slowly held Jungguk's hand and Jungguk helped him to come out..They were standing in front of each other..

One was blushing hard and the other one was staring with loving eyes.. Jungguk tugged Taehyung's hair behind his hair.. Taehyung didn't look at Jungguk..

"Now tell hyungie..Why are you shy??" Jungguk said..

"Y-You said you l-love me.." Taehyung whispered..

"Hmm..Does Taehyung know what love is??" Jungguk held Taehyung's hand and started to caress..

Taehyung nodded..

"What is it??" Jungguk said..

"Yoongi hyung told me..If I want to stay with someone,miss someone,want his care,if my heart always beats like a car that means I love someone.." Taehyung said..

"So TaeTae feels this for me??" Jungguk said under one's breath..

Taehyung nodded shyly..

"Ggukie hyung also feels the same..Then will TaeTae allow me to love you??" Jungguk asked..

Taehyung finally looked at Jungguk.. Jungguk saw Taehyung's full of galaxies eyes..Those eyes were sparkling.. Jungguk got an angel for him.. Jungguk will never let Taehyung go..He will do anything to take care of Taehyung and make him live with him forever..

Taehyung nodded slowly..

Jungguk held Taehyung and started to spin him in his arms.. Taehyung giggled and held Jungguk's shoulder tightly..

"Hyungie..I will fall..Hyungiee.."Taehyung was giggling and saying to Jungguk..

"I will never do this to my baby.."Jungguk said and Taehyung felt shy.. Jungguk called him baby..

Jungguk put Taehyung down.. Taehyung was still in his arms..

"I am not a baby..Gaeul is a baby..TaeTae is a big boy.." Taehyung pouted..

"You are a big baby.." Jungguk said while chuckling..

"You know what I asked Yoongi hyung??" Taehyung suddenly got excited..

"Hmm.. What TaeTae asked?" Jungguk said while cleaning Taehyung's sweat from his forehead..

"I asked for a baby..Then hyung said I have to get married for it...Hyungie let's go to get married..Then we will have lots of babies.." Taehyung was rumbling and Jungguk was frozen in his place...

" Taehyung was rumbling and Jungguk was frozen in his place

To be continued~~

[Cute part for my cute Eunoia🫶❤️

I hope you loved this..Share your precious thoughts❤️You got fluffy parts but don't forget AV is great at twist👀]