Am I that bad?

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY FAMILY BASTARD?"

Jungguk lashed out to the hoodie guy who was on the floor by the hard push of Jungguk.

Taehyung was standing there with his eyes because of fear.When he saw the knife was coming towards he just thought about to safe Gaeul.He didn't notice Jungguk when came and when Jungguk pushed the guy on the floor.When he heard the growl he opened his eyes and the relief he felt that nobody can understand..

"Ggukie Hyung." Taehyung whispered but it was enough to Jungguk's hearing..

Jungguk looked at Taehyung and he saw how terrified Taehyung was.. Taehyung was holding Gaeul to his chest... Jungguk was regretting that why he left Taehyung alone there.He should have protected Taehyung and his baby from evil eyes..

Jungguk was so angry that the visible veins were telling how much he was holding himself..

Jungguk hold the kidnapper's collar and made him stand then punched again..

"Who sent you tell me? How dare you to touch my family??" Jungguk was punching the guy again and again..He didn't give even any chance to breathe him properly..

All the customers and salesmen came to the spot when they heard loud voices..Soon they separated Jungguk from the guy who was coughing blood...

"How bad your service huh? You didn't see someone was kidnapping my son and wanted to kill my love??Is that you are capable of?" Jungguk scoffed to the manager who was standing there without any words..

"Sorry sir.. It's our mistake that we didn't notice this situation and your family had to go through this..We will take the legal process for it.." One of the salesman said..

"No need..I have my own ways.." Jungguk said while messaging someone..

"Police will come and take him..Till then tie him with something.." Jungguk ordered more than saying..The manager took the guy from there before apologize to Jungguk and Taehyung..All the customers asked Taehyung that he was okay or not..He just nodded without any words..

Jungguk came closer to Taehyung and took the baby from him..Then he brought Taehyung towards his chest and Taehyung started to sob...

"Shh.. Everything is alright..I am here.. Nobody can hurt you..I am sorry that you had to go through it..I am sorry love.." Jungguk said while patting Taehyung's back..

"T-That m-meanie guy t-told that h-he will t-take Gaeul f-from me..H-He wanted to t-take m-my bab-by.." Taehyung said to Jungguk while sobbing and hiccuping..

Jungguk felt pang in his heart after listening Taehyung.. Taehyung is so pure and innocent that he already made Gaeul as his baby..What did Jungguk need anymore!

"No..Nobody will take Gaeul from Taetae..Gaeul is your baby.. Nobody can take him from you.." Jungguk caressed Taehyung's head..

Taehyung was still hiccuping but the cry calmed down slowly because of Jungguk's soothing words..

"My baby..Look at me now..Mo more crying..If you cry Gaeul will cry also.." Jungguk held Taehyung's face to look at him.

Taehyung's almond eyes became red and puffy..His nose was running..His cheeks almost got red because of too much crying..Still Taehyung was looking cute to Jungguk..

More than Gaeul..

Taehyung immediately wiped his eyes and looked at Gaeul who was sleeping on Jungguk's chest.. Taehyung went closer to Gaeul and gave a smooch in Gaeul's cheek..

"TaeTae saved him right?" Taehyung asked Jungguk with most innocent eyes and Jungguk would melt on there if he wasn't human..

"Of course..I am so proud of you..My love saved my life.." Jungguk kissed Taehyung's forhead.

And at this moment Taehyung felt shy because they were in public place and Jungguk was kissing him...

"H-Hyung.. D-Don't naughty naughty" Taehyung whispered with whine..

And Jungguk wanted to laugh at Taehyung's cuteness.

They left the supershop with their shopping.. Jungguk took pizza for take out..He didn't have mood to cook..He wanted to be with Taehyung because he noticed after coming from the supershop Taehyung was so silent.. Jungguk understood that Taehyung was taken back for the early incident..But still he wanted to ask what happened and what he was feeling

After coming home, Jungguk put Gaeul on bed because Gaeul was still sleeping.. Taehyung went to his house for change.. Jungguk told him to come as soon as possible..When Jungguk came out from room after getting freshed,he saw Taehyung was playing with shooky plushie..He saw the face of Taehyung and it was gloomy..

Jungguk took the pizza box and sat beside Taehyung.. Jungguk took a slice of pizza and put in front of Taehyung's mouth who took a bite without giving any expression..

"What happened bub??" Jungguk asked in soft tone..

Taehyung shook his head and started to wipe his tears..

Jungguk immediately put the box on the table and held Taehyung's both hand and made him face to him..

Jungguk wiped the tears with his cold hand..

"What happened love?Why my love is crying?" Jungguk asked..

"H-He s-said TaeTae is w-weak.. TaeTae
c-can't eat food by h-himself.. TaeTae c-can't save Gaeul..TaeTae is b-bad.. TaeTae doesn't h-have strong.."

Taehyung poured his feelings which were basically sad feelings..

"A-Am I t-that b-bad?"

To be continued~~

[ After my exam I am free..Sorry for delaying 🫠
I hope you all are fine..
To be honest tears gathered on my eyes when I wrote Taehyung's part.. Nobody is weak in this world.. Everyone has so many speciality..But still people judge others just like the cover of book..

Our Taehyung is strong as always..

Triple update tonight🫶]