Weak

One...Two...Three...Four...Five.." Taehyung was counting the banana milk bottles while putting them in the cart.

He is well now and after a week he got his energy back..Right now he and Jungguk came to the supermarket to do grocery shopping.It was Taehyung's demand because he wanted to have tacos but for the recipe they didn't have the items.As Gaeul also didn't go to the outside of the house after coming so Jungguk thought to go out..

And here they are..Doing groceries..

Gaeul was on Jungguk's arms and Taehyung was picking whatever Jungguk was telling him.Taehyung took some extra chips packets without Jungguk's noticing..

"Taehyung can you look after him for some minutes? I have to go to washroom." Jungguk said to Taehyung.

"Okay.. Come come baby.. TaeTae and Gaeul will do so much shopping.." Taehyung said to Gaeul while taking him from Jungguk' arms.Gaeul was happy to go to Taehyung's arms.

Why??

Because baby loves it..

Jungguk went to the bathroom side and Taehyung got busy to take some his favorite gummies packets..

"Don't tell Ggukie hyung okay.. It's our secret.." Taehyung whispered to Gaeul who was busy to play with Taehyung's cap.

Taehyung put Gaeul to the cart because he wanted to ride Gaeul on the cart.He pushed the cart in the front and got again busy to take ramen packets.

A black hoodie guy was watching Gaeul continuously.He saw how Jungguk went to washroom side and how Taehyung was busy to do his own work.And he thought it's his chance to do something which was his job..

The black hoodie guy slowly went behind Taehyung.He didn't make any noise.He didn't want to let Taehyung feel his presence.Gaeul was watching the black hoodie guy but he didn't do anything.Taehyung was choosing the ramen packets.

The black hoodie guy slowly raised his hands to take Gaeul from the cart.But unfortunately Gaeul made crying noise.

"GAEUL" Taehyung loudly screamed when he saw an unknown man was trying to get Gaeul.
Taehyung hurriedly took Gaeul on his arms and hide him with his two hands.Gaeul face was hidden in Taehyung's upper body.

"W-Who are you??" Taehyung was scared because he sensed that this person was scary.

The person smirked..

"If you scream one more time then I will cut your tongue.." The man said while showing the sharp knife on his hand which he took out Taehyung's screaming time.

Taehyung widened his eyes and felt more scared.Suddenly his head started to remember some flesh memories.

"Ahh.." Taehyung felt sharp pain in his head.

"Leave TaeTae alone..Leave TaeTae alone..", Taehyung started to mumble..His whole body was shaking.

The man was not moving from his place.He saw the afraid expression on Taehyung's face and he exactly wanted that..

"Give me the baby and I will spare you.." The kidnapper said.

"No..He is my baby.. Gaeul is TaeTae's baby..He won't give to the bad guy.." Taehyung held Gaeul more tightly..

"You will protect him? You are looking like a weak guy who can't eat by his own..Hahaha.." The unknown guy mocked and started to laugh.

Tears gathered on Taehyung's eyes..He wasn't weak..He had ability to protect Gaeul.And he always eats by himself.He wasn't weak at all.He was strong like his hyung.Why did always people mock him for his personality?Why did always people criticize him?

He is also human..He has also heart..He is also normal like others but why people thought him abnormal..He wasn't at all.

The black hoodie guy came closer to Taehyung who was lost in thoughts.But at the same time he got his sense back and started to back away..The supermarket was less crowded because that time was lunch time.Taehyung was looking here and there just to save the baby..

Jungguk's baby...

His baby...

Their baby Gaeul..

"D-Don't come close.. Please..D-Don't.." Taehyung started to back away..

"Give the baby.." The hoodie guy ordered but Taehyung shook his head continuously.

The kidnapper felt angry and he approached him with the knife.Taehyung got scared when he saw the knife was coming to towards him.He held the baby like his life dependent on the baby..He would get hurt but he wouldn't let Gaeul to hurt.Jungguk would be hurt if he saw Gaeul got hurt.He wouldn't let it happen to see Jungkook's sorrow face.

Taehyung wasn't weak..He had to show..

Taehyung saw the knife was so close to him.One push and he would be on the floor.

And that happened...

To be continued~~

To be continued~~

[Who was the hoodie guy?
Will Taehyung save Gaeul?
Did he get stab?😔
Taehyung isn't weak right?]