Lover

If you think after Jungguk's confession and Taehyung's saying yes to him,they are living happy moments together then you are wrong.Because this didn't happen at all.And the reason is behind of it Taehyung's sickness.Taehyung had high fever and flu.After that day when Taehyung came back home giggling to himself he felt cold suddenly.At night fever came and he is in the bed from that day.

Doctor came to check on him and he said for seasonal change Taehyung got fever and flu.Yoongi took a leave for a week to look after Taehyung.Jungguk also came to check Taehyung after their confession day.He got to know Taehyung was sick and he was so worried.He didn't go to check Taehyung with Gaeul because Gaeul could catch the cold.That day Taehyung was sulking a lot because he couldn't spend time with Jungguk.

Obviously Yoongi wasn't there when two lovers were talking with each others.Yoongi went to make a cup of coffee for Jungguk and Jungguk took the chance to caress Taehyung's hair.Taehyung immediately fell asleep because he felt good when Jungguk was playing with his hair.

Today Taehyung is feeling little good then previous days.He isn't feeling weak.Fever is down.He finished his lunch by taking hot soup which Yoongi made for him.Now he is requesting to go to Jungguk's house to see Gaeul once.But Yoongi refused.

"Hyung please once..I am missing Gaeul a lot." Taehyung was whining.

"Taehyung, please try to understand.He is baby and your fever is still there.What if baby gets cold?" Yoongi tried to make Taehyung understand.

Taehyung lowered his head.He knew that Yoongi is saying truth.But he wanted to see a glimpse of Gaeul.He is also missing Jungguk.Thay boy came once and after that Taehyung didn't see Jungguk.He doesn't have his number to call him once.

How bad boy Jungguk is! According to Taehyung.

"Okay.." Taehyung said in lower tone and walked toward his room.

Yoongi sighed.He knew that Taehyung is attached to Jungguk and his baby.But Taehyung has to take care of his own health.

On the other hand, Jungguk is busy with Gaeul's custody case.He already shared about Gaeul's come back story to Jimin.Jimin immediately came that day to see the little pumpkin.Jungguk and Jimin discussed about the case whole night.Jungguk didn't tell about Taehyung to Jimin because he thought it was not right time.

Jungguk knows that he didn't go to see Taehyung and Taehyung would sulk surely.But he was so busy to ready the case he didn't find time.Also he has to watch Gaeul by alone.Jimin told him that arrange a nanny but Jungguk decline.He said he wanted to raise Gaeul alone and he wanted to see all the people that he can do it.

Today Jungguk thought after discussion with Jimin,he will go to see Taehyung with Gaeul.Gaeul always looks at the front door to see Taehyung is coming or not.Jungguk felt good that his son is attached to Taehyung.

"I hired the lawyer and he will come tomorrow at office.I hope you will come tomorrow at office." Jimin said.

"But what about Gaeul?" Jungguk can't leave Gaeul.

"You can take him in the office." Jimin suggested.

"No.He will feel uncomfortable and it will be tough to take him there." Jungguk said.

"Then? It's official work and you have to do in the office." Jimin told.

"I know." Jungguk sighed.

"You can let him with Taehyung if you are okay." Jimin slowly said.Jungguk looked up when Jimin said it.

"But he is sick.I don't want to bother him." Jungguk said.He didn't wanna trouble Taehyung who is already sick.

"You have no other option Jungguk." Jimin replied.Jungguk told him that he would think about it.

Jimin was going to his home after talking with Jungguk.He bided Jungguk and hopped on the car but then he suddenly looked at Taehyung's house.He remembered he saw a man who was looking so serious,was coming from that house.

Who was that man?

Jimin thought.

Yoongi was working on his laptop and Taehyung was beside him playing game on the phone.

"Hyungie why don't you get married?" Taehyung suddenly asked and Yoongi was surprised at it.

"Why sudden this question?" Yoongi said.

"I don't want to see you alone after my marriage." Taehyung cutely said.

Yoongi chuckled by hearing Taehyung's silly talk.He didn't think about Taehyung's marriage and his own marriage.

"So you want to get married?" Yoongi asked.Taehyung nodded.

"Why? What happened with me after your marriage?" Yoongi now stopped the typing on the laptop.

"I want to get married and then I will have baby.I will leave with my lover happily.You will also live beside our house.You,your lover and your baby." Taehyung excitedly said.

Yoongi's smile disappeared after hearing the lover word.

That word is unfortunate for him.

Before Yoongi replied something the door bell rang.Yoongi stood up to open the door while Taehyung was busy to play the game.

Yoongi opened the door and he was really shocked after it.He didn't expect the person to see at that moment.

How was he there? Yoongi thought.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi said.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

"I want to talk with you Yoongi." Namjoon said.

Yoongi's ex lover.

To be continued~~