Loneliness

Taehyung is eating his dinner with a sulking face...You can ask why..

Why?

Because Yoongi didn't give him chocolates which he thought he could have by showing his puppy eyes and innocent blinks...

But...Nothing happened..So now he is quietly eating his dinner in front of Yoongi who is also eating quietly...But suddenly their door bell rang..They are surprised...They are new here in this area and not many neighbors they didn't know or say introduce...They didn't order any parcel also..Then who came at this time?

Taehyung is going to get up but Yoongi stopped him..

"You stay here and finish the dinner..I am seeing.." Yoongi said and left for looking at the door...

Taehyung smirked...He gave some his food on Yoongi's plate and made his food half... It's not like he doesn't like to eat...He likes it very much...But today he is sad for his luxurious chocolates which he gave that tattoo guy just to have a friendship...

He couldn't say this to Yoongi or else he would get scolded...

Yoongi opened the door and saw a man is standing in front of him .Same age as him..

"Hello...I am Jung Hoseok..I am your neighbor..I live after three building...I heard new people came so I just came to welcome.." Hoseok said with his sunshine smile...

"It's fine... Please come in..." Yoongi said and offered Hoseok to come in who accepted...

Yoongi closed the door and gesture Hoseok to sit on the couch in the living room..

"No no..I have to go...I will sit and talk as much as I want next time... Actually today I came to invite you and your family in my wedding..." Hoseok said and gave his wedding card to Yoongi who took it gently...

"Ohh..Thank you so much for inviting.." Yoongi said and read the card...The wedding after two days...

"Hyung I finished my dinner..." Taehyung said loudly while coming to living room...He saw a man is with his hyung...

"He is my little brother Taehyung..." Yoongi didn't say Taehyung's full name for a reason...

"Ohhh..Hello..Nice to meet you Taehyung...I am Hoseok..You can call me Hoseok Hyung.." Hoseok said with smile and waved...

Taehyung liked Hoseok... Specially his smile which is describing Hoseok is a nice guy....

Taehyung shyly waved at Hoseok and stood next to Yoongi...

"Hello..I am Taehyung..You can call me TaeTae..." Taehyung shyly said..

"Okay Taetae..You have to come in my wedding okay? I will wait for you..." Hoseok said..

"Of course we will come ..And please next time come with long time and with your family...As we are new here,we are trying to interact with everyone.." Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded which didn't need...

"Okay...I am going...See you on my wedding.." Hoseok said and those two brothers bid him gently...

"HYUNG WE ARE GOING TO THE WEDDING..YAAAYYY" Taehyung started to jump because he never went to the wedding...

Yoongi was smiling by seeing his little brother's excitement...He is satisfied with his decision....And he will always protect his little brother....

After the over excitement and saying good night to his hyung, Taehyung came to his room... He didn't go to his bed because he isn't feeling sleepy now...So he went to his balcony...He started to count stars because before coming here he used to do that...

He believes that stars are his best friend because they always remain at night with him...

Suddenly his eyes went to the right side where his new friend's house balcony is... Taehyung saw his new friend doing something with a stick and from that stick smoke is coming...

Taehyung did confuse face...He didn't see before this...

Is it food??

Is it toy???

What is it??

He saw his new friend ended the stick and stood up to go inside..But Taehyung didn't miss the crying face of Jungguk before Jungguk's going...

"Why was he crying??Was he sad?? I will ask him tomorrow...No no...TaeTae don't interfere in people's business..That people used to tell you...If I do,I will be haunted by scary things..." Taehyung shook his head after saying all those and went to his bed because he is feeling sleepy...

Jungguk is looking at the ceiling of his room by laying on his bed..His eyes are paining after crying... It's his regular issue..

We’re all lonely for something we don’t know we’re lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we’ve never even met?

Jungguk's loneliness is not that type of loneliness...He believes that he doesn't need anyone...He doesn't need anyone in his life...He doesn't need anyone to care about him...He doesn't need anyone to love him....

Because he already faced the consequences for having this thought...

Nothing more now...He is happy...He is happy by living alone...He is happy by himself...

But what if destiny is against his thoughts???
What if destiny is already bringing someone into his life...

People think being alone makes you lonely, but that’s not true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.

Jungguk's story is kinda like that....Which will be disclosed by someone...

And that someone is none other Taehyung....

Taehyung who has his own secrets...

To be continued~~

[ Hello👀👀
I am so excited for JUGNKOOK's album..Are you??
Who bought Jungkook's album??👀
What will be Jungguk's story??

Who is excited for Jhope's wedding?Who wants to be his wife?]