FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

A white chandelier is hanging up and the shining of the chandelier made the big hall room more beautiful..Big hall room is decorated in white and pistachio colors..It is looking really elegant..White chairs with bow are decorated in green grass floor..The aroma of the sweets are making the hall's people more drooling..

You all are thinking what's happening right?

Well,the closest people of Jungguk and Taehyung are present on the wedding of two lovely souls...Jeon Jungguk and Kim Taehyung..Kim will turn into Jeon if Taehyung wants..

Finally the day came which many people were waiting for.. It's not a easy journey to arrange a marriage..Even if you are billionaire still you have to do so many preparation for the marriage..

Remember Kim Dongu?

When Dongu got to know that where Taehyung was he went there to threaten Taehyung..But unknown to him that he went to Jungguk's house..The businessman of the top class..Later when he got the invitation of the wedding and got shocked he went to meet the Jeon Jungguk to settle the matter..But again unknown to him that it was Jungguk plan to make him come to Jungguk...

That's why people shouldn't think they are smart! It's called over smart.

When Dongu came face to face Jungguk that day he wasn't expecting that he would see the failure step so soon..

~~~Let's go to flashbacks of some days ago~~

"How dare you to marry Taehyung without his family's permission?" This is the first sentence came from Dongu when he entered to Jungguk's office..

Jungguk shrugged off Dongu's impolite behavior...He was just smirking..Well,his plan was really good..

"Family? Oh yeah..You will be my future father-in-law..Sorry step father-in-law.." Jungguk mocked..

Dongu was glaring as much as possible..When Jimin heard the screaming from outside of the office,he immediately came and was ready to call bodyguards to throw Dongu out but Jungguk signalled him not to do that..

"Just shut up okay?? How dare you to kidnap my son and marry him?? I will call police for that.." Dongu threatened Jungguk..

But was Jungguk afraid???

"Kidnap!!! Me!!! That's funny.." Jungguk mocked at Dongu and Dongu was standing there with a confuse face..Like what's happening..

Jungguk walked towards Dongu and stood in front of him..The glaring on his eyes were clearly showing that how much he was angry at Dongu..And Dongu was feeling that..

"Don't think that I don't know anything..The bad deeds of yours are in my hand..If I open then boom.." Jungguk knew what he was doing..

Dongu was really shocked.. What's Jungguk talking about!

"W-What you know?" Dongu was sweating..

Jungguk chuckled..He held Dongu's shoulders with each side..And came closer to his ear..

"Trust me when I am saying I know that means I know..So keep away from Taehyung.." Jungguk whispered to Dongu..

He moved away and turned to Jimin..

"Jimin,take him outside.It's time for my love to come.." Jungguk gestured Dongu to get out from his office..Jimin nodded..

Before getting out from the room,Dongu turned behind and looked at Jungguk.. Jungguk just waved at him and he saw the pissed face of Dongu..

After two hours,a breaking news was spread like fire.. Jungguk was smirking while looking at the news..

'Kim Dongu,the famous businessman's illegal work, abusing and threatening people are out now.Netizens are surprised to see this.His company is drowning and share holders are taking back step.What happened suddenly?'