Checkmate

"You?" Taehyung's words after seeing Namjoon in the living room.

"Hi Taehyung." Namjoon greeted with a smile.

"Taehyung do you know him?" Yoongi asked and he was nervous to tell about Namjoon to Taehyung.

"Yes yes..I saw him Ggukie Hyung's home.He is Ggukie Hyung's partner." Taehyung replied

"Oh..Okay..He came to me for a work.You go inside your room and take rest." Yoongi told Taehyung.

Taehyung pouted and went to his room.He closed the door and sat in the bed with a hmph.Because he was missing his Ggukie hyung.He was missing Gaeul also.And bam too.

"He is meanie.He didn't come to see me." Taehyung more pouted..He took his tata plushie.

"I won't talk to him.He..He said he loves me..But he didn't come to see me.." Taehyung lowered his head.He was missing Jungguk a lot..

Suddenly an idea came to his mind.He stood up and took a mask from his bedside table.He put on his face and carried the tata plushie.He slowly opened the door not to make a noise.He was slowly taking steps carefully.He peaked out to see Yoongi.Yoongi was sitting back facing him.In front of Yoongi, Namjoon was sitting with a serious face.

Taehyung carefully started to take steps.Suddenly Namjoon's eyes caught Taehyung and Taehyung stood staright.Taehyung signed Namjoon to stay quiet by putting his finger on his lip.Namjoon immediately understood and moved his eyes from Taehyung so that Yoongi wouldn't catch him.Taehyung internally giggled and soon opened the front door to come out.

Taehyung slowly closed the door and started to walk towards Jungguk's house.He was so happy to go to Jungguk's house.Finally he can see his Ggukie hyung.He rang the bell.He was shaking his legs while standing because he was so excited.

The door was opened and Taehyung immediately hugged the front man.

"Ggukieeeee hyung I missed you.." Taehyung tightly held Jungguk's back.

Jungguk was startled at first and he caught the baby scent from Taehyung.

His Taehyung..

His love..

His baby..

His big baby..

"My love." Jungguk whispered and held Taehyung from his waist.

He really missed Taehyung.Taehyung was like his sunshine.Taehyung always comes to his place first moment of the day.If Jungguk looks worried or pissed,Taehyung always was his vitamin.These days Jungguk missed Taehyung a lot.He realized Taehyung really made a special place in his heart..

In his life..

Jungguk kissed Taehyung's ear while hugging.Taehyung felt it and immediately moved away.His cheeks became red but thankfully he was wearing a mask.

"Hyung don't do it.I am having cold." Taehyung murmured.

Jungguk chuckled by understanding that Taehyung was shy....

"Why are you here baby? You are sick right? You should take a rest." Jungguk said while fixing Taehyung's collar which misplaced by hugging..

Taehyung again hugged Jungguk but this time put his head on Jungguk's chest..

" I missed you.." Taehyung said while smelling Jungguk's manly scent..

Jungguk hugged back and he felt Taehyung's sadness..

" I missed you too..But you have to be alright again then you can be back like always baby.." Jungguk said..

" I missed you..Missed you so much...So much means so much..And I am not a baby.." Taehyung whined..