Party

Taehyung's house started to fill with people..Yoongi was talking with some neighbors where Taehyung was showing their house to the children..There were five children who came to the party and Taehyung felt happy to see them because he felt bored with older people..

So right now he is showing his beautiful show pieces to the children who were looking at Taehyung quietly..They were quite surprised because first of all Taehyung is not their age and second Taehyung is very beautiful..

"See this eiffel tower my hyung brought from Paris...One day Taehyung will also go to Paris..." Taehyung said while showing the eiffel tower...

Taehyung was cut by his word when a loud voice was heard in his house..

"Hello people!!" Hoseok came with his family... Taehyung ran to Yoongi who was welcoming Hoseok and his family... Taehyung likes people who are very excited and Hoseok is one of them..

"Hey little TaeTae..How are you??"Hoseok said and ruffled Taehyung's hair who became shy.

"Thank you for coming.. Please enjoy the party comfortably.." Yoongi said..Hoseok and his family nodded..

Soon they all became busy again by talking..But our TaeTae was looking at the door from time to time.. Actually he was waiting for his friend who promised that he would come..But it's almost time but his friend still hasn't come...

"Where are you??" Taehyung mumbled and again went to the children's side..

Again another voice came and it was Seokjin's..Hoseok was happy to see Seokjin.. Seokjin came with fresh strawberries and Taehyung jumped while seeing the strawberries...Yoongi told him to put the basket in the kitchen which Taehyung obeyed obediently...

After coming from the kitchen,Taehyung was happy with the glimpse of Jungguk who was standing with Hoseok and Seokjin..

"Ggukieee hyunggg.." Taehyung ran to the side where Jungguk was standing..

After hearing Taehyung's loud scream, everyone looked at Taehyung and saw Taehyung hugging Jungguk...

Everyone gasped.... Because they knew Jungguk was not a person who liked skinship..Also they were still in shock when they saw Jungguk come to the party... Jungguk is not a person who attends an occasion or party.. Jungguk's own friends Hoseok and Seokjin were surprised when they saw Jungguk came..

Jungguk didn't hug back Taehyung but he got the sweet baby lotion from Taehyung's body..

He is feeling addicted to this scent..

"Bub..Come down..He will be hurt.."Yoongi told Taehyung to come down which Taehyung did..

"Why are you so late hyung??TaeTae was waiting for you.." Taehyung pouted.

"Ahh I went outside to get something.. That's why.."Jungguk said while avoiding the two pairs of eyes which belonged to his two close friends...

"Okay okay.. Let's go have dinner.." Taehyung dragged Jungguk and Jungguk let Taehyung drag him..

Everyone in the party was watching this duo with wide eyes..

"Why are they watching Jungguk like that?"Yoongi asked Hoseok..

Hoseok chuckled...

"Because this is the first time Jungguk is present in a neighboring party.."Hoseok said..

"What really!!! Why does this happen??" Yoongi questioned..He is curious to know..

"Because Jungguk is not the type of person who is socially arranged.. He is too much of an introvert...Too much means too much.." Hoseok replied..

"Then how he came today??" Yoongi was astonished by hearing Hoseok's words..

"Miracle.." Hoseok said and started to laugh...Jin was already in the food area..

"Ggukie hyung..Drink this.. Strawberry milkshake..My favorite.." Taehyung said while offering the drink to Jungguk..Like this Taehyung was filling Jungguk's plate and Jungguk was silently watching Taehyung..

Taehyung is looking so beautiful.. Taehyung curly hair..A cute sweater.. Taehyung's cute pout while talking.. Taehyung's big eyelashes whenever Taehyung blinks resemble the feather of the bird..

Jungguk was mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty which was unknown to him...

"Hyungie..Why are you wearing a beanie? Show them that I cut your hair.." Taehyung cutely said..

Hoseok choked when he heard that...

"Taehyung cute Jungguk's hair?" Hoseok asked...

"Shhhh.." Taehyung immediately replied by putting his finger on Hoseok's lip..

"Don't say loud .My hyung doesn't know.."

Hoseok nodded and motioned that he zipped his mouth... Taehyung giggled..

"Hyungie show your head." Taehyung told Jungguk.. Jungguk didn't want to but he had to put off the beanie as people were watching him especially his friends..He took off his beanie and Hoseok started to laugh as usual Seokjin...

Taehyung was confused why those two were laughing... Jungguk glared at Hoseok and Seokjin who immediately stopped laughing.

Jungguk walked out from there... Taehyung was angry...

"You both are bad hyungie..You made my Ggukie hyung sad.. I won't talk with you.." Taehyung said to both laughing guys and followed Jungguk...

"Seokjin...Are you seeing what I am seeing?" Hoseok asked...

"Hmm..But I hope this time we are seeing the right thing..I hope destiny will give justice to Jungguk's life..." Seokjin said while watching Jungguk and Taehyung were going to Taehyung's room...

If two points are destined to touch, the universe will always find a way to make the -connection - even when all hope seems to be lost . Certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we are - and who we can become. Acrossspace, across time, among paths we cannotpredict - nature always finds a way..

The first stage of forever entwined hearts is completed by Jungguk unknowingly...

To be continued~~