Miracle

We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.Jungguk became parents one and half years ago but he couldn't get the chance to love his own son.

The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.But Jungguk didn't get a chance to love his son for a minute.His life was a mess one year ago.Nobody knows except some people.And the reason is also big behind it.

Losing his son's custody....

Jungguk married three years ago with a girl whom his family chose for him Jungguk was naive under his family's cast.So he also agreed for the marriage without any love in the relationship.His ex wife name is So Yun.The girl was good to him at first.They were living happily together.Jungguk thought he was falling for So Yun.They had a husband wife relation and all were going good.

They became parents of a little boy named 'Gaeul'.Jungguk gave this name as his boy came into this world when autumn came. 'Gaeul' means autumn.

Jungguk loved his son who also clingy to his father.Jungguk knew he became parents in a young age and he wasn't regretting it.He tried to give his everything.But all took turn when So Yun filed a divorce paper against Jungguk.Jungguk was confused because they were living happily then why this divorce then!

Then he got to know So Yun never loved him or wanted this marriage.She tried to give a chance to this marriage but she couldn't give.She already had a lover.Jungguk had no answer to give.He agreed to give divorce but he gave a condition that his son would live with for lifetime.But So Yun was against it.Jungguk blamed his family for this situation and cut all the bonds with them.

When the final custody result was going to come, Jungguk was hoping that his last chance of living would stay with him.But unfortunately he was unlucky that day..So Yun won the custody because she was the mother and had a family where Jungguk was all alone.Though Jungguk was given two days in a week to meet his son.

That day Jungguk cried a lot beside Han river.That was the last time he cried.He became the person that he is now.He is afraid to trust people now.He is afraid to give his heart to someone.Because he doesn't want to lose anything.

He met his son three times after that day because So Yun's family didn't give him chance to meet.Jungguk was hopeless but still living with a miracle.His life was dark and blurry where he was stepping every day with lot of hesitation.Jungguk stopped to go office because whenever he goes there he feels suffocating.He has a photo frame where So Yun and Gaeul's picture was there.Jungguk didn't throw this because he felt weak.

But recently Jungguk's life is becoming golden for someone.He knows who was the reason but he doesn't wanna admit.Jungguk doesn't wanna make another lose again.He is too afraid to deal with life now.But whatever is happening in his life,he is happy with it even if he can't speak this out loudly..

All thanks to Taehyung...

When Jungguk saw his son his heart was crying.He saw his after so many months.His son became so cute and chubby.Maybe one and two tooth grew.The beanie was looking so good on him.Jungguk couldn't wait anymore.He ran to the side where his son was.

"Gaeul.." Jungguk screamed and the lady who was holding Gaeul flinched.She looked behind and saw Jungguk.Taehyung also ran after Jungguk when he saw Jungguk was going towards the baby with whom he met.

The baby was held by his nanny.. Jungguk knew her very well..He looked around to see So Yun or her parents..But nobody was there..

"Young master," The nanny bowed to Jungguk.She knew the person.

"Why are you alone?" Jungguk asked her in a cold voice.

"I came to show this place to the baby.." The nanny replied.She was scared.