Engaged

3rd February came finally.. Jungguk is getting ready to go to the court...Today is the first day of his case against Gaeul's mother.Jungguk got to know that his ex wife still didn't come or any news come about her.He just knew that the case he will fight opposite of So Yun's parents... Jungguk already kept in mind that this time he will win the case.He hired the best lawyer.He collected all the details which will be useful for his side.He just needs confidence more and that's enough..

While getting ready, Taehyung came inside the room without knocking.Did Jungguk mind?

Not at all..

Jungguk looked Taehyung through the mirror who was coming towards him with a grin.Jungguk noticed Taehyung was holding something in his hand..

What was that??

"Ggukie hyung." Taehyung finally called his lover and Jungguk didn't take a second to turn back..

"How am I looking?" Jungguk asked Taehyung who became shy.Jungguk is already handsome and both Taehyung and Jungguk knew that still Jungguk always loves to tease Taehyung and Taehyung knows that.

"As always like my Tata..". Taehyung cutely answered..

Well,in these days Jungguk got an enemy.. Taehyung's favorite plushie Tata with which Taehyung always compares Jungguk.Sometimes Jungguk glared at the poor plushie without no reason..

Jungguk sighed.. Taehyung hurriedly hugged Jungguk who held him back..

"I know why you are here.." Jungguk uttered.

Taehyung kept his chin on Jungguk's chest and looked up.He had a big pout on face.Not because Jungguk knew why he came.Because Jungguk wasn't taking him with him..

"Please.." Taehyung showed his most innocent puppy eyes.

"No love..You can't come with me to the court..That is not your place..If you come with me then who will be with Gaeul? You said,you will protect Gaeul,right?" Jungguk said in a soft tone while removing Taehyung's front hair from the forehead..

Taehyung nodded obediently..

"Then? If you come with me then who will see Gaeul? Gaeul will be sad right?" Jungguk tried his best to make Taehyung understand.

"Yes..I will protect Gaeul..I am strong..We will play,eat,sleep,again play together." Taehyung mumbled and Jungguk chuckled by hearing Taehyung's routine..

"Hmm that's like a good boy..And Hyung will come soon..I will come with takeout okay??"Jungguk bribed Taehyung more and Taehyung became more happy..

"Well what is my love holding?" Jungguk asked and pointed at the first if Taehyung..

Suddenly Taehyung became shy..Two days ago he ordered something from online to give gift...To his Ggukie Hyung...

When Yoongi asked why he ordered that thing, Taehyung lied smoothly by saying he ordered it for himself.Yoongi still didn't know about Taehyung's Ggukie hyung..So Taehyung kept it secret..Also the buying idea of that thing came to Taehyung's mind when one night he saw in the movie.So in mind he also wanted to get something for Jungguk..

"I-It's for y-you.." Taehyung stuttered but he showed the box that thing..

Jungguk was surprised to see that box..It was so sudden and it was very unexpected thing for Jungguk.. Jungguk took the box from Taehyung's hand while staring at Taehyung.. Taehyung was so nervous that he was shaking his foot..

Jungguk opened the box and saw the beautiful shiny thing..

Two beautiful rings...

"Taehyung it's so beautiful.." Jungguk whispered..