Yes?

How lucky day it is!!

Jungguk's smile isn't erasing from his face.. Because the reason is also big... Finally Jungguk got his son's custody..His happiness is out of bounds..How much he wants to fly in the air..How much he wants to dance..How much he wants to scream out of happiness..

So Yun didn't come at the court at second hearing which happened one week ago..As Jungguk's lawyer wanted fast judgement order,they submitted a letter where all the evidence were there against So Yun..So Yun's family just gave fake blames to Jungguk but they couldn't give any proofs.. Jungguk didn't get the final result but his lawyer gave him ensure that this time he will win the case and he will get the custody..

Also today is valentine's day and Jungguk didn't want to miss this chance to be with his love..

Talking about Taehyung,after his step father's coming, Jungguk told everything to Yoongi and Yoongi is more alert now.. Jungguk and Yoongi both promised that Taehyung won't go anywhere..He will be with them.. Taehyung is normal now..But he is more clingy to Jungguk and Jungguk doesn't mind at all..

Unfortunately Yoongi went to a business trip and that's why Taehyung is living with Jungguk.. Jungguk is so happy that Taehyung is twenty four hours with him.. Taehyung and Gaeul became so close that Jungguk is always left out..

In one sentence,they look like a happy family!

"Taehyung,I am home.." Jungguk said as soon as came into the house.. It's regular now.. Jungguk always informs loudly that he came home and Taehyung always comes to door with Gaeul in his arms...

As always, Taehyung came with Gaeul who has pacifier in his mouth and Taehyung's whole hair are messy.. Jungguk chuckled and understood that that how much his both love's played..

"YOU CAME WITH ICE CREAM!!!" Taehyung said as soon as he saw the packet..

"Yes and I have a good news.." Jungguk said while sitting on the sofa..

Taehyung came and sat beside him and Gaeul on his lap..Gaeul made garbby hands towards Jungguk to go to him.. Jungguk gladly took him..

"We will get Gaeul back.." Jungguk said and kissed his baby's cheek who giggled with his toothless face..

"Back means? He is already with us.." Taehyung made a confused face..

"He will be with us permanent.."Jungguk finally said what he wanted to tell from the day early..

Taehyung didn't give any reaction..He just took Gaeul from Jungguk and stood up.. Jungguk was staring at him..

"It's time for his diaper change.." Taehyung said and went to the nanny..

Isn't it domestic life!!!

Taehyung is still not much aware of all the process of case and Jungguk's past life..His life is surrounded with Yoongi, Jungguk and Gaeul..He wants to live with these people without any noisy situation in life which he faced early..

Jungguk smiled by seeing Taehyung's behavior.. Taehyung is like that..Just go with the flow..How much Jungguk lucky is!!

But he has still one job left..He will fulfill it by any cost..Life doesn't give many chances to be happy in one situation..

Jungguk has now and he will do anything to make it right..Also he has to show someone that Taehyung isn't alone.. Taehyung has someone who will protect him by hard and core..

Jungguk left for changing.. Taehyung was talking with the nanny while the nanny was changing Gaeul's diaper..

"What master gave you today??" The nanny asked Taehyung..

Taehyung looked at her with questioning eye..

"Uhh ice cream?" Taehyung replied..

"Ice cream in valentine day?" The nanny chuckled...

"Valentine day?? What is that??" Taehyung asked as he never heard of it..

"You don't know?? It is lovers day.. People give gift to their love,they spend time together, promise each other and many more.." The nanny said and Taehyung is now thinking he didn't give anything to Jungguk and Jungguk never mentioned this day ever..

He ran to Jungguk in the room who was buttoning his night pajama..He heard the door steps but didn't turn around as he knew it's Taehyung..

"Ggukiee hyung.." Taehyung softly called..

"Hmm.."Jungguk hummed..

"Happy Valentine Day.." Taehyung greeted loudly and hugged Jungguk from behind..

Jungguk was surprised that Taehyung wished him first..Also he never mentioned about this day to Taehyung..

"Happy Valentine Day love.." Jungguk turned behind and caged Taehyung between his arms.. Taehyung became shy..How manly Jungguk smell is smelling after showering..

"I don't have any gifts for you..This day lovers gives gifts to each other.." Taehyung said while buttoning the rest of the buttons of Jungguk's shirt pajama..

"I just want a 'Yes' from you.." Jungguk whispered..

How desperately he wanted to say those words!!

"Yes??"

"Why?" Taehyung was confused..

"Because I want to marry you..I already sent message about our wedding to Yoongi hyung..Now I need your 'Yes'" Jungguk dropped a bomb like...

To be continued~~

[Excited for Taekook wedding???😭
Tell me what do you want in wedding??👀
Fluff or angst??👀
Who wants invitation??"]