Saranghaeyong

If you look at Jungguk's house now,you will say you came into wrong house.Because Jungguk's house used to be dark,lonely,tidy,not much of things except his necessary things.But right now his house is full of plushies,toys,babies things,rubber ducks and so on.And interesting thing is all the plushies and rubber ducks are Taehyung's.

Basically Taehyung turned Jungguk's house into his house as the baby is his new friend.If you say Jungguk is angry because of it then it's wrong to think.Jungguk has no objection against it.Rather he is happy that he doesn't have to feel awkward by doing the all work alone.Taehyung is accompanying him and he is happy with it.

Talking about Taehyung,after his silly and unexpected question to Yoongi he didn't do any tantrum after that.Becausw Yoongi made him understand that he can't have baby because he isn't married and he isn't ready for it.Again Taehyung asked that let him marry.Yoongi laughed a lot at that night by hearing his little brother's funny tantrums.

Then Yoongi told him that he has to marry someone whom he will love,whom he will take care of,who will love Taehyung also.Yoongi taught him what is love,what is relation,what is marriage.Yoongi knows these all are very sensitive and deep topics but one day Taehyung has to know it.Taehyung isn't little or he has any mental issue.The problem is his brain didn't grow with his age because nobody taught anything about the world to him and nobody let him go out to see the world.

Yoongi knew that Taehyung would take time to understand all of these.Taehyung also didn't understand all.He just understood there is someone who will give you ticklish feeling whenever the person is around you,you want to be with the person all the time,you want to talk with the person everyday,you will miss if you miss the person,you will feel sad if you don't see the person.

Taehyung understood this all..At that night he couldn't sleep at all, because he wanted to meet the person who will love him and whom he will love.By thinking about it everyday,Taehyung was spending his precious days.

About Gaeul and Jungguk,they are spending their time with each other.Jungguk was doing everything which he didn't do in the past and he was satisfied with it.He just wants his baby's comfortness..

"Gaeul here here." Taehyung throw the ball at the side and Gaeul was crawling to get that ball while giggling.Bam was jumping here and there.Jungguk was making lunch for Taehyung and him.He already fed Gaeul that's why that little man was so energetic.He has to go for shopping.For Gaeul.He didn't buy much clothes for Gaeul.So he will soon finish that job so that he can start the procedure to open the custody case again.

This time he will fight as much as he can to get his son back.So Yun's family still didn't contact him or come to his place to take Gaeul.He already got that So Yun's family was planning something that's why they are not coming..

"Yayyy baby got it.." Taehyung's loud cheer broke Jungguk's thought.

Jungguk switched off the stove and divided the makguksu on two bowls.One for him and one for Taehyung.He took the bowls in his hand and walked towards living room.He saw Gaeul was laying Taehyung's chest and Taehyung was laying on the floor like a starfish.Beside them Bam was laying also putting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Jungguk chuckled by seeing this cute scene.He found this scene as a family picture.But will his thought become true??

"Taehyung,sit up..Here is your makguksu.." Jungguk said and put the bowls on the table.Taehyung hurriedly sat up when he heard about the food.He hold the baby on his lap and sat in front of the table.Gaeul was looking at the food like it was something precious.He started to wiggling on Taehyung's lap just to get the bowl.

"No no.. It's not baby's food.Baby ate his food.Now it's Taehyung's time to eat.Then we will again play.."Taehyung said as Gaeul can understand.

Gaeul looked at Taehyung then and started to kiss his whole face out of nowhere.Taehyung started to giggle because the kisses are not the actual kisses.It was like Gaeul was eating his cheeks.