Isn't it strange?!

"Hyung don't move...You hair will be ruined.." Taehyung said who was making Jungguk's hair...

It would be shocked for others because Jeon Jungguk was quietly sitting and someone was making bun with his hair..The Jeon Jungguk whom the people afraid of because his cold behavior but now he was totally silent in front of Taehyung...

Isn't it strange?

"Taehyung I have a meeting.." Jungguk said in a soft tone..

"Hyungie one more minute please.." Taehyung requested and got busy to his work..

Jungguk was looking at Bam who was eating his dog food.. Then he looked at the clock..After half an hour someone will come with Jimin for a meeting..As Jungguk didn't want to go to his office now he told Jimin to arrange the meeting at his home..

When Jungguk was arranging some food for the guest, Taehyung came and told that he learned about a new hair style and he wanted to make a try on Jungguk's hair..And Jungguk couldn't resist Taehyung's cuteness he nodded..

And right now Taehyung was doing that and Jungguk was waiting when it would end..

"Finish finish.." Taehyung exclaimed and Jungguk sighed..

"Hyungie go to see yourself and tell TaeTae that he did a good job.." Taehyung praised himself by feeling shy..

Jungguk stood up from the floor and went to check himself in mirror..And to be honest he was looking really good..

"Thank you Taehyung..." Jungguk turned himself to thank Taehyung..

Taehyung felt shy when he noticed Jungguk's stare..It wasn't new that Jungguk didn't look at him..But after seeing a movie where the actor looked like Jungguk,Taehyung started to feel shy around Jungguk...

Isn't it strange???

"Taehyung do you want to stay or go to your house?? Hyung has work and hyung will be busy.." Jungguk said to Taehyung while opening his laptop..

Taehyung pouted..He wanted to be with Jungguk..He felt good around Jungguk..His hyung went to work and he was alone.. Jungguk always have his time to Taehyung and Taehyung loved it..

But Taehyung knows work is important...

"I will go to my house..I have to make new year card.." Taehyung said and stood up...

Jungguk felt bad for some reason..He felt good by spending time with Taehyung..But he has important meeting and he can't cancel it which he did some days ago..

"Okay..Go home safely.." Jungguk said and Taehyung waved at him before leaving..

Jungguk started to look at the monthly report of his office work..After some minutes,his door bell rang.. Jungguk walked there and opened the door..

There were standing Namjoon and Jimin with Namjoon's assistant..

"Hello Mr Jeon.." Namjoon raised his hand to shake..

"Hello mr.kim..Thank you for coming.." Jungguk also shook hand and gestured them to come inside..

They took seats on the levish couch.. Jungguk offered them water which they took by smiling..

"So start the meeting.." Namjoon proposed..

After one hour the meeting was over where they talked about company's upcoming project and profits...

"Thank you for collaborating with Kim Corporation" Namjoon shared his words..

"It's pleasure to work with great person..", Jungguk replied..