Chapter 1

Rylies POV-

Growing up I was no stranger to the spotlight. I grew up looking up to my brother, Justin, he really inspired me to continue with music as well. I'm 23 and I live in LA with my brother, well we live a few houses down from each other.

Being in the spotlight and in the music industry it isn't easy making friends that are actually good for you. Luckily, I found my bestfriend, Gracie, who never turned her back on me. We've been bestfriends since I was 9 and she was 10. Our parents have always been bestfriends as well.

Right now I was just getting back home from getting my morning coffee when I noticed a car in the drive way, Gracies car.

"Honey i'm home!" I playfully yelled.

Gracie came around the corner smiling and rolling her eyes.

"Dang it. I should've told you I was coming so you could have gotten me coffee." She fake wines.

I smile at her and hug her.

"Here just have mine, I took a few sips out of it already." I say handing it to her.

Her eyes lit up and she took it from me.

"you're a child." I said walking into my living room.

"i'm literally older than you." she said sitting down on my couch.

"By a year. don't get too excited." I said.

She rolled her eyes at me and put the coffee down on my table.

"so what brings you to my beautiful mansion?" I said smiling.

"My god you are so full of yourself." she says hitting my arm.

We both laugh and then she began to talk.

"so you know how i've been on tour right? well someone asked me to open up tour for them and i'm just freaking out and I needed to come to you first." she said.

I nodded but she just looked at me with a smile.

"gracie who asked you?" I say laughing.

"oh right. taylor fucking swift can you believe that?" she said smiling.

"oh my god seriously? gracie thats fucking amazing you've been obsessed with her for like ever." I say happily.

"I know but i'm just scared that no one will like me or even want to see me. Taylor is so big and i'm just a small artist that no one really knows about." she said looking down.

I grabbed her hands and put them on my lap.

"Gracie you're an amazing artist and so many people love you and know you. You're literally on a sold out tour yourself. you're gonna do amazing and if Taylor didn't think so then she wouldn't have asked you." I say.

Gracie nods and then hugs me but her phone goes off.

It was her boyfriend, Luke.

"sorry i'll be right back." she said sighing.

I never really liked her boyfriend, I've only met him a few times but the few times I did meet him he seemed like a cocky little rich bitch. He also never shows up on time to things that matter to Gracie and he seems very controlling but I never say anything because I don't want to start problems for Gracie. I just wish she knew that she deserved better.

After sitting on my phone for a few minutes, Gracie came back but she didn't look okay.

"hey hey what's wrong." I said getting up and walking up to her.

"what? oh nothing. I have to go, Lukes at my place and he's upset that i'm not there so i'll text you." she said grabbing her bag and walking out of my house.

Alright, I'll just text her later then.

I decided to workout for a bit since I like looking more muscular and keeping my body in good shape.

I was running on my treadmill when I felt something hit my back.

"Ow! what the fuck!" I said turning around.

I turned around and saw Justin with his bestfriend Ryan and they both had nerf guns laughing.

"Oh wow yeah real mature guys." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards them.

"Come on you have to admit it was a little funny!" Justin said.

"Fine yes I guess it was funny." I said smiling and rolling my eyes.

Ryan and Justin then gave each other a high five.

"What do you guys want." I asked.

"Come to the studio with me and Ryan. I want us to record something and also did you hear about Gracie going on tour with Taylor? Thats great for her." Justin said.

"Okay let me shower and i'll meet you guys there and duh, Gracie tells me everything." I said smiling and walking past them.

"Okay! see you at the studio!" Justin yelled.

I made myself upstairs to my room and got into the shower.

I decided since I was just going to the studio that I could just wear sweatpants and a hoodie so that I could be comfortable.

The studio was in justins house so I really only had to walk there. It was a 5 minute walk and when I got there I could already hear him making music.

"hey hails, how are you doing?" I say walking into their house.

"hey! i'm doing okay. Justin and Ryan are downstairs." she says side hugging me.

"Does that like ever get annoying? him and ryan down there all the time?" I ask laughing.

"No but sometimes he's down there at 3am and I have to basically pull him out of there but its okay, I love listening to him sing and making what makes him happy." she says smiling.

I'm so glad my brother found someone like her and married her.

"I hope my wife feels that way about me or else i'm gonna get thrown out." I say laughing.

"Mm no I don't think so. Who knows, maybe you'll marry someone who does the same thing as you." She says winking.

I smile and roll my eyes and then make my way downstairs. Growing up and even now people think because Gracie and I are inseparable that we have something for each other but it was never that. Gracie and I are just good friends. Shes always had boyfriends and I've always had girlfriends.

liked by GracieAbrams,JustinBieber, HaileyBieber and 2,876,653 more

RylieBieber Something new.. very soon. miss you guys.

@rylieswife: WE MISS YOU COME BACK ALREADY.

@Gracieabrams: wow look who came out of hibernation...
@Ryliebieber: only for you. you were just begging and begging.
@user69: okay i'm telling you guys that something fruity is going on here.
@Luke05: no there isn't.

——————————-

A/n-

First chapter!! I hope you guys enjoyed please remember to vote and comment! thank you