Chapter 3

2 months later.

Rylies POV-

Gracie and I haven't talked since that night of our argument. She's about to leave to go on tour with Taylor for the next month. Right now i'm just sitting at home watching tv.

I heard my door open and the door shut softly and then I saw a head poke into the living room.

"hi." gracie spoke softly.

I paused my movie and turned to look at her confused.

"you're doing your confused face." she said quietly walking towards my couch and sitting down.

"um what are you doing here?" I said.

"I know we haven't talked in months but I really miss you and I want my bestfriend back." she said looking down.

"Gracie we could go years without talking and i'd still be here if you called or just needed anything. I'm not going anywhere." I said.

She looked up and then hugged me. We both held on to each other and it was what we both needed.

She backed away and smiled at me.

I don't know why but I felt my face turn red.

"Rylie Bieber are you blushing right now?" she said tilting her head and smiling.

"what? no shut up its just hot in here." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hmm okay. so I have a question." She said.

"shoot." I said.

"Will you come with me on tour?" She said.

I turned my head back at her and just looked at her.

"You want me to go on tour with you? like the Taylor tour?" I said.

"Yes. I feel like it would just be better with you there and i'm gonna be away for awhile so it would help having you there. Please Ry." She said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't look at me like that." I said smiling.

She kept looking at me now smiling more.

"Fine i'll do it." I then said laughing.

She got up and grabbed my arms and made me stand up to hug her.

"thank you thank you thank you. We leave tomorrow at 7am." She said.

I backed away and looked at her.

"Tomorrow? Gracie really." I say laughing.

"What? I was scared to come here and ask you and I finally got the courage to today so here I am." she said smiling.

"you're lucky i like you." I said.

I think i really do.

"you love me." she said hugging me.

I took a deep breath in and hugged her back.

I spent the rest of the night packing and around 2am I finally got into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up around 6:30 because gracie said to be at the airport at 7 so that we could be there at a good time. I made myself a breakfast sandwich and then made some coffee, of course one for Gracie as well because I know how she is in the morning and then made my way out the door and into the car that was waiting for me.

Thankfully because it was so early there were no paparazzi around so getting into the airport was easy. I made my way through the airport and spotted gracies team sitting down and gracie was laying with a pillow and a blanket.

"Hey you." I say playfully poking the blanket.

"shh i'm sleeping." she said under the blanket.

"I got you a coffee but it's okay I'll just-"

"okay fine give me." She said poking her head and hand out from the blanket.

I gave it to her and she smiled at me as I sat down next to her. Her hair was a little messy and you could tell how tired she was by the puffiness of her face. I couldn't help but just stare at her and smile.

"why are you looking at me like that?" she said.

I pretended to fake cough and then took a sip out of my coffee.

"huh? i must have zoned out sorry." I said looking down.

She nodded her head and then put the coffee down in front of her.

"Can I lay my head on your shoulder? I'm tired." She whispered softly close to me.

"yeah come here." I said smiling.

She laid her head on my shoulder but I could see the side of her face and her lips. I don't know why but a part of me just wanted to turn and kiss her and hold her but she was with Luke. She loved Luke. Not me. It would never be me.

"Flight 607 is now boarding!" A voice said over the intercom.

Gracie groaned which made me laugh.

"I swear to god I better be able to sleep on this plane or I might actually go insane and murder someone." She said getting up and grabbing her coffee along with her bags.

I got up and followed her and her team.

We boarded the plane which didn't take long since we were one of the firsts in line. Gracie and I sat next to each other while her team sat behind us. Gracie almost immediately fell asleep once the plane took off. I sat there once again wishing I could just hold her.

I must have fallen asleep too because I woke up to Gracie shaking me gently.

"hey we landed." she said.

I just nodded and took a deep breath in.

After we got all of our stuff we made our way out to gracies car that was waiting for us outside. The drive to the hotel we were staying at wasn't too long.