Chapter 9

Rylies POV-

After I said bye to Olivia and Conan I made my way to Gracies car and saw her sitting in the passenger seat. I smiled to myself and then got into the car.

"I thought you wanted to drive tonight?" I said smiling and turning the car on.

"Baby please just shut up and drive." she said softly looking forward.

The drive to my place wasn't long so we got to my place in 5 minutes because there was barely any traffic.

I turned the car off and then got out and opened the door for Gracie. She thanked me and then I put my arm around her waist as we walked into my house together.

"make sure it's locked" She said walking towards my room.

I followed behind her and closed my door as we got into my room.

She slammed my back against my door and then kissed me.

"i'm sorry are you okay?" she said softly.

"yeah yeah i'm okay." I said smiling.

I picked her up gently and placed her on my bed as we made out. she had her hands playing with my hair as I was kissing her neck but I stopped and looked at her.

"are you sure my love?" I whispered.

She nodded.

"I need words baby." I said.

she looked down so I kissed her head and then patiently waited for her to speak up.

"i'm just scared because i've never done anything like with a girl and I really don't want to mess this up." she said quietly.

"thats okay my love we don't have to do anything." I said smiling.

"no I want to but can we just go slow?" she said.

"of course. i'll always go slow with you unless you tell me not to. Just tell me when you're ready and i'll teach you anything you want to know." I said.

she looked up and smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me closer to her face.

"i love you." she said and then kissed me.

As we kissed I began letting my hands wander around her body but not too much because I didn't want to do something she didn't like.

We kept making out and I was rubbing her stomach going lower until I reached the waist band of her pants.

"is this okay? can i?" I said against her lips.

"yes." she said and then pressed our lips together again.

I began unbuttoning her pants while we made out and slowly entered my hand into her pants but outside of her underwear because I didn't want to move too fast for her. I slowly began rubbing her clit and her breathing was getting heavier. I started kissing her neck and biting it softly as she enjoyed what I was doing.

"fuck." she whispered.

she then grabbed my hand and placed it inside of her underwear.

"I want you so bad." she said grabbing my face and smashing our lips together again.

I slowly started rubbing her clit again and after a minute I slid my finger between her folds and she was so wet. I went up and down slowly between her folds.

"it's okay I want you to." she said softly breathing heavily.

I smiled and nodded at her as I kissed her head.

I put one finger inside of her slowly and went in and out so she could get used to it. As my finger was going in and out of her I was leaving kisses on her neck and chest going lower. As I reached her stomach I took my hand out of her pants and then got in between her legs. I looked up at her and she smiled and nodded and helped me take her pants off.

I began leaving kisses on her thighs until I reached her center and slowly took her underwear off. Once her underwear was off I wrapped my arms around her thighs bringing her closer to my face and then I began to eat her out.

"oh my god." she moaned out.

I started going faster with my tongue and she arched her back.

"fuck keep doing that." she moaned out.

I brought her closer to my face than she was before not making her able to arch her back. she was moaning like crazy and then she grabbed my hand so I held hers and rubbed her hand with my thumb.

"i'm gonna cum." she moaned out.

Her grip on my hand got tighter and I could tell she was getting closer.  She reached her climax and I started going slower.

I kisses her thighs and her stomach as I was making my way back up to her. She was still breathing heavily when I reached her neck so I kissed her cheek and laid down next to her with my arm around her. Once she was calm she turned over at me and smiled.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you more. Are you okay?" I said.

"more than okay. that was amazing." she said pecking my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

"stay right here okay? i'm gonna run you a bath so you can relax." I said kissing her head and getting up.

Gracies POV-

I watched her as she walked to the bathroom and smiled to myself. How did I get so lucky with her? no ones ever taken care of me the way she does and the way she was so soft and gentle with me is making me fall more for her. I'm used to people not being so gentle and just doing what they want.

She walked out of the bathroom with her shirt off and just a sports bra smiling at me.

"come on you big baby." she said smiling and picking me up.

She also wrapped a blanket around me considering I had no pants or underwear on.

"hopefully its not too hot." She said putting me down in front of the bath.

I looked down and saw that she lit two candles around the tub and I looked at her and felt tears coming out of my eyes.

She looked scared and got closer to me.

"gracie what's wrong? i'm sorry do you just want to go to bed?" she said.

I shook my head and hugged her.

"no this is perfect. i'm just not used to this and it really means a lot to me." I said against her chest.

She wrapped her arms around me tighter and kissed my head. Which is something I love that she does.

"i'm sorry you're not used to this. you deserve the world my love and I promise to give you it the best ways that I can." she said.

She smiled at me and wiped my tears.

"come on before the water gets cold you loser." she said kissing me.

I smiled and rolled my eyes at her and then began to undress fully. I looked up and she was watching me smiling.

"get in with me." I said smiling as I began to get in.

"okay let me just go get something quickly." she said running out of the bathroom.

She came back in out of breath and smiled at me with her hand out.

"red wine. my favorite." I said smiling at her.

She began to undress and then she got in with me. I laid on top of her between her legs and then she poured me a glass of wine.

"for my lady." she said letting out a laugh.

I laughed and then took it from her.

"thank you." I said smiling.

"of course." she said wrapping her arms around me.

God I really am so in love with her.