chapter 15

Rylies POV-

It was 9pm and I was getting ready for my album release party. I was so excited for it to finally be out since we pushed the date back but i'm glad we did because now seems like the perfect time to drop it.

"baby can you help me zip my dress up?" gracie said popping her head out from my bathroom door.

I walked into the bathroom and helped her zip her dress up.

"you look very beautiful." I said kissing her shoulder.

She turned around and put her arms on my shoulders.

"Thank you. you look very amazing." She said then kissing me.

We backed away smiling and I took a deep breath in because my nervousness was kicking in.

"hey what's wrong?" she asked looking worried.

"i'm just nervous for it to come out I mean what if people don't like it?" I said walking back into my room.

I sat down on my bed and gracie followed behind me.

"everyones gonna love it. you are so so amazing and i'm so proud of you." she said.

I took a deep breath in and just nodded.

"Come on let's get going babe you don't want to be late to your own party." She said getting up and putting her hand out for me to hold.

2 hours later

Gracies POV-

The album was about to release so we were all surrounded a tv watching the timer go down. Rylie has been drinking so she definitely was less nervous and more relaxed and very drunk.

"3.. 2..1.." We all chanted.

Rylie opened the champagne and we were all cheering for her as she began pouring the champagne into glasses. I couldn't help but smile at seeing how happy she was. She went around hugging as much people as she could and then she made her way towards me and picked me up making us both laugh.

"baby its out!" she said twirling me around.

"yes it's finally out!" I said smiling at her.

She put me down and wrapped her arms around me again.

"I love you so much thank you for always believing in me." she whispered as she kissed my cheek.

"I'll always believe in you rylie i love you so much more." I said pulling her in for a kiss.

The party continued for another hour and I tried my best not to drink too much because I knew that Rylie was drinking a lot and one of us had to at least be the more sober one.

The party was at Justins house so we weren't far from her house. People began to leave which left Justin, Hailey, Ryan, Me and of course Rylie.

I was coming out of the bathroom and was wondering where Rylie was since I couldn't find her. I walked into the living room and saw her on the couch with a girl but I could tell that she was very drunk and had no idea on what was happening but even though she didn't know what was happening she was arguing with the girl trying to throw herself on her.

"Get the fuck away from her." I said walking up to the girl.

Rylie turned to look at me and smiled.

"see yeah see I told you I have a wife." rylie said slurring her words.

Her calling me her wife made me happy but now wasn't the time to show it.

"she was trying to have sex with me and drink with me." the girl said.

I laughed because I was about to go insane.

"Please get up and get out of my house. We don't even know who you are so you'll never step foot in here again and try spreading lies like that again and you won't like the outcome." I heard hailey say behind me.

The girl quickly got up and walked to the door.

"it was worth a try though huh?" the girl said smiling and walking out.

I stared at the girl and made my way to the door.

"baby." rylie slurred.

I stopped walking and took a deep breath in and out and turned back around and walked back into the living room where rylie was.

"you guys can stay here in the guest room and gracie, she loves you and only you." Hailey said smiling at me.

"Thank you and I know." I said smiling back.

Hailey nodded with a smile and went upstairs.

I sat down on the couch next to Rylie since she was now laying down.

"lets get you to bed my love." I whispered kissing her head.

She nodded and I got up to help her walk. Thankfully their guest room wasn't upstairs or that would have been a disaster. I wrapped my arms around her as she walked in front of me just incase she was about to fall.

Once we got into the room I walked her to the bed and laid her down. I put the blanket on her and kissed her cheek and then went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water so she could have it in the morning. I walked back into the room and took my shoes off and laid down next to her. She realized it was me and put her head on my chest and held me.

"I didn't do anything I promise." she whispered.

"I know you didn't my love it's okay I believe you. Get some sleep." I said smiling and kissing her head.

"okay i love you. Also do you think we can get chocolate cake tomorrow? I want chocolate so bad." she said against my chest.

I let a laugh out and rubbed her face.

"yeah sure i'll get you cake tomorrow. I love you, now sleep." I said smiling even harder.

I put the blanket more over us and then held her tighter as we both drifted off to sleep.