chapter 21

Gracies POV-

We pulled in front of Rylies house and heard a gasp so we turned around.

"Everything okay Stevie?" Rylie Asked.

It made me smile the way she was talking to him and I know that she definitely made the choice after talking with him and getting to know him. I love the way she cares for people even if she doesn't know them.

"Yes i'm sorry it's just your house is really beautiful." He said quietly.

" Thank you stevie, wanna go in now so I can give you tour?" she said.

His eyes lit up which made me smile.

"yes please." He said laughing.

Rylie and I laughed with him and then we all got out of the car and walked into the house. Stevie walked in looking up and around so I pulled Rylie to the side.

"I'm gonna be upstairs, come and get me if anything okay? and I love you so much, I love your heart." I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled nodding and kissed my head.

10 minutes later she came up to her room and took her shoes off and got into comfortable clothes and then sat down on the bed a sighed. I got up and hugged her from behind putting my head on her shoulder.

"whats wrong my love?" I asked.

"he just turned 15 and he's homeless gracie. 15 and homeless." she said sadly.

I felt horrible learning that.

"okay how about tomorrow we spend the day with him and get to know him more and try to figure it out together." I said.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around me, laying on top of me.

"don't you have a couple meetings tomorrow with your manager?" she asked.

"yes but I can just move them to the next day or something. I love you and I know you wouldn't be doing something unless it meant a lot to you and I promise to help you the whole way. He's just a kid and he needs our help." I said rubbing the back of her neck.

"I know taking him home was a big thing and I didn't talk to you about it first so i'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable. It's just, I couldn't leave him knowing he had no place to go and then he told me he just turned 15 and i-

She took a deep breath in and I gently lifted her head and cupped her face. She had tears forming in her eyes.

"He's just a kid and no kid deserves to be alone. I mean no one deserves to be alone but a kid? he's so sweet and doesn't deserve this." she said.

I nodded and brought her in closer and kissed her softly.

"i'm not uncomfortable. It's an amazing thing that you did and your heart is the exact reason why i'm in love with you. I promise to be by your side and help you." I said smiling at her.

She got up and put her hands down next to me, now hovering over me and got closer to my face.

"I love you so much." she whispered on my lips.

"I love you so much more." I whispered back.

She smashed our lips together and we began to make out. I wrapped my arms around her bringing her body closer to mine and then flipped us over making me on top of her.

"You're so pretty." she whispered throughout us making out.

I went down to her neck and began leaving kisses going lower. As I got to her collar bone I left a few hickeys and continued kissing lower.

When I reached her stomach we heard something loud downstairs like a glass break. I went back up and looked at her.

"what was that?" I whispered.

"I don't know, stay here if anything." she said pecking my lips and getting up.

"nope, we go together." I said getting up and following her.

She smiled and rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand and we slowly started to go downstairs.

"oh no." we quietly heard.

We walked into the kitchen and saw stevie on the floor picking something up.

He looked up and saw us and tears began forming into his eyes.

"I'm so sorry I was just thirsty so I got up to get water but I accidentally dropped the glass." He said fast.

Rylie and I bent down next to him and I took the glass pieces out of his hand.

"Stevie it's okay but when you drop something come and get us because picking up glass pieces can cut you or something." I said giving him a small smile.

"you aren't mad?" he asked.

Rylie and I smiled nodding no at him.

"it was just an accident, accidents happen. Come on, why don't you and Gracie go sit on the couch while I clean this up." rylie said looking at him.

He nodded so I got up and began walking to the living room hearing him behind me. We both sat down on the couch and he still seemed upset.

"hey you can talk to us about anything okay?" I reassured him.

"I'm sorry for breaking your cup. I didn't mean to I truly was just thirsty." he said again.

"it's okay, I promise you that we don't mind." I said looking at him.

He looked down and began fidgeting with his fingers.

"Stevie can I hug you?" I asked.

He shook his head no but hesitated like he was scared.

"okay that's okay, how about we watch a movie? how does that sound?" I asked.

He looked up and smiled at me.

"I love movies. They make me happy." he said.

Rylie came up and sat down next to us.

"Did someone mention movies? because I would be so down to have a movie night." She said smiling.

"Movie night it is." I said smiling and turning the TV on.

"oh and here stevie." She said handing him a glass of cold water.

"Thank you." he said smiling and taking it.

"wait blankets!" I said getting up and going behind the couch to grab blankets in a bin that Rylie had put there for me for whenever I got cold.

I gave stevie one and then one for Rylie and I.
Rylie looked at me and smiled and mouthed " I love you " so I mouthed it back and held her hand as we began to look for a movie.