chapter 8

2 weeks later

Gracies POV-

I was on my way to Justins house because Rylie texted me saying she was at his house. We're supposed to go to this event tonight together, as friends sadly.

I knocked on their front door and Justin opened.

"hey gracie, come in." He said stepping to the side and then closing the door as I walked in.

"hey justin, Rylie said to meet her here?" I asked.

"yeah she's downstairs with Ryan, they're about to finish up so she'll be up in a sec but gracie?" he said.

I hummed in response.

"i know you guys agreed to keep it on the low but she's my sister and wouldn't stop talking about it but um please don't hurt her. I can tell she really likes you I mean she always has and you just mean a lot to her." He says.

"I've always liked her too I guess I just needed to realize that and i'm really glad I did. I won't hurt her i promise you she means a lot to me too." I said smiling at him.

We heard footsteps and then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"watcha guys talking about." Rylie said kissing my cheek.

I smiled as she kissed my cheek and then turned around and hugged her.

"nothing you loser now come on we have to go or Liv will be up our asses if we're late." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the door.

Justin, Ryan, and Hailey smiled at us and waved at us as we walked out of the door.

When we got outside I began walking to my car.

"hey no we're going in my car and you are not driving." Rylie said.

I turned around and threw my head back.

"No I want to drive let me drive for once." I said jokingly annoyed.

Rylie rolled her eyes at me and then started walking towards me so I smiled at her and winked.

At the event.

Since Rylie and I weren't out as a couple yet we had to act like we always did at these kind of red carpet events.

"Gracie is it true you're single now?!" A paparazzi yelled.

"Gracie look over here!" another one yelled.

"Gracie pose!" another one yelled.

I hate when they yell and just tell you to do things but there's nothing I can do about it.

I looked over to my right knowing that Rylie was there so I ran up to her like I always do and of course paparazzi went even more crazy.

Rylie put her arm around my waist as they took photos of us but then she got closer to my ear pretending that she was laughing.

"I hate that I have to pretend you're not mine when all I want to do is rip that dress off of you." She said and then looked back at the cameras smiling.

I tried my best to not make it obvious that I was freaking out so I just kept posing and smiling with her. Olivia then ran over to us and we took pictures together.

After the red carpet, Olivia, Conan, Rylie, and I all decided to go out to dinner for the night.

"Oh my god Gracie do you remember that one time you almost hit that old lady crossing the street?" Olivia said laughing.

My eyes went wide and then we all began to laugh.

"She literally came out of no where it's not my fault!" I said laughing.

"Wow and you wonder why I won't get in a car with you." Rylie said laughing.

I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"okay but on a real note how the hell did Gracie even get her license, girl you are so bad." Conan said.

Rylies POV-

We were out having dinner with our friends but I couldn't help but keep looking at Gracie because of how good she looked.

I put my hand under the table as they all talked and put it on her thigh. As it was on her thigh I would still laugh or smile at them but I would more just keep my eye on Gracie as I moved my hand higher and higher slowly. I saw her take a deep breath in and then she looked at me and looked back at them.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Can you come with me ry? I don't wanna go alone people are weird." She said getting up.

I nodded and got up.

"Guess we'll be right back because she doesn't know how to hold her pee in." I said smiling at Conan and Liv.

Once we entered the bathroom Gracie locked the door since it was a family bathroom and then turned around with her arms crossed so I stared at her smiling.

"Stop smiling at me like that and stop doing that." she said.

"doing what?" I said smiling.

She groaned and then she stepped closer to me.

"you've been teasing me all night. First at the red carpet whispering things into my ear and now putting your hands on my thighs and you know thats one of my weakness." She whined.

I smiled at her and put my arms around her waist pinning her body on mine.

"I'm sorry my love you just look really good and I want you all to myself." I whispered against her lips.

"i hate you." she said against my lips.

She smashed our lips together and I picked her up setting her down on the sink. I began kissing her neck and then I bent down and started leaving kisses going up her legs.

"fuck. we're going home lets go." She said bringing my head up.

I smiled at her because I knew she was frustrated and turned on.

She got off the sink and slammed me against the wall and kissed me deeply and then she backed away.

"tell them I ended up not feeling good so I went to go wait in the car and that i'm sorry. Hurry and go." She said walking out of the bathroom.

I smiled as she walked away and made my way back to the table.