chapter 13

Rylies POV:

I walked into Gracies apartment with her coffee since she asked me to stop by her favorite cafe for her.

I took my shoes off and made my way up to her bedroom. She was in her bathroom putting her makeup on.

"hi my love, your coffee is on your side table for when you're done." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"thank you baby." she said applying her lipstick.

I kissed her shoulder and went back into her room to sit on her bed on my phone while she did whatever she needed to do.

After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom with her shirt on but no pants.

"that's a very nice look." I said smiling at her.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

"jeans or dress pants?" she said.

"mm dress pants since you have a more dressy type of shirt on." I said.

She bent down and her shirt went up.

"i'm not even looking at you and I already know you're looking. You're so easy to tease." She said putting her pants on.

"be quiet i'll be downstairs when you're ready to go and bring me on this fabulous date." I said laughing and walking downstairs.

Gracies POV-

"we have to come back to this arcade that was so much fun." Rylie said opening the car door for me.

" you're so cute when you're happy." I said smiling at her as I got into the car.

She smiled at me and then closed the door and went around to get into the car.

Once she got into the car, she started it and then looked at me.

"what?" I said confused.

"I just really fucking love you and you look so beautiful." she said.

I smiled at her and pressed our lips together and she put one hand on my face deepening the kiss. The kiss turned into us making out but then I realized that we were out in public and I backed away slowly.

"we probably shouldn't be doing this right now." I said nervously laughing.

Her eyes widened and then she laughed.

"yeah you're right." She said and then began to drive.

She put her hand on top of mine and held it as she drove back to her place.

"actually can we make a stop?" I said speaking up.

She looked over at me and nodded.

"where to?" she said.

I looked down nervously.

"my parents house." I said.

"yeah princess, is everything okay?" she said.

"I want to tell them about us. I mean i'm just so happy with you and I don't want to hide it from them anymore. I love you and I know they love you so maybe they'll be happy for us. It's just i'm scared and I don't know why but if you don't want to then its fine and we can keep-

She grabbed my hand and kissed it which made me stop talking and look at her.

"you're doing that thing you do when you're nervous so I just thought that would calm you down but I love you and if you're ready to tell them now then we're both ready and we'll tell them together." she said.

I took a deep breath in and out and then nodded.

She turn on this road and then made her way to my parents house.

The drive was about 15 minutes since there was some traffic but it wasn't too bad.

She parked in front of their house and my nerves started to go crazy.

"we can sit out here for a few minutes if you want to." she said getting my attention.

"no its okay, lets go." I said taking my seatbelt off.

" i love you and it's all gonna be okay." she said kissing my hand.

She got out of the car and opened my door for me and we both walked to my parents door.

I knocked 3 times and then waited.

The door opened and it was my little brother august.

"Mom guess who's here!" he said hugging us both and then letting us in.

My mom came around the corner smiling at us.

"hi girls! how are you guys?" she said hugging us.

"we're okay, is dad here?" I asked.

"yes he's just sitting in the living room reading, is everything alright? you guys look like you've seen a ghost." she said laughing.

Rylie and I look at each other and then back at my mom.

"yup, can we just talk?" I said.

My mom nodded and then started walking to the living room so we followed and sat down on the couch.

"hey honey whats up?" my dad said.

"well we came here because we wanted to speak with you both before we said anything on social media." I said looking over at Rylie.

She gave me a reassuring smile but I was too nervous to say anything and i'm glad she caught on.

she cleared her throat and then looked at my parents.

"So we came here because we wanted to tell you guys that we're together. We're happy and we love each other." she said looking at them.

I looked up trying to read my parents faces but I couldn't but then they both smiled.

"finally! your mom and I have been talking about you two being in love with each other ever since you guys were like 15. We knew you guys would get together." My dad says smiling.

I looked at them confused but I was smiling too.

I looked over at Rylie who was already looking at me smiling.

"Rylie you know we love you and we know you'll take good care of her. We're happy for you guys." my mom says.

"I can't believe I was eavesdropping just for that. Gracie everyone and their mothers know that you guys are in love with each other." My brother august says coming out from behind the wall.

We all laugh at him and he comes to sit with us.

"So does that mean that Rylie and I can play more video games together?" he says looking at us.

"Yes absolutely!" Rylie says.

I glared at her with a smile.

"Absolutely not you will not be taking her away from me." I said laughing.

We stayed at my parents house for a little longer just talking about random things and catching up with my family. It felt good to finally have my parents know even though they already kind of knew. I love Rylie and I don't care who knows at this point.

After talking with them for awhile we decided to go home since it was getting to be later in the day.

We got into my  car and made our way to Rylies place.

Although we didn't know what would be waiting there for us once we got there...