chapter 18

Gracies POV-

Conan, Olivia, and I talked the whole ride home but I couldn't help but realize how distant Rylie was acting. I wanna ask why but I'll just do it when we're alone.

We pulled into her driveway and she turned the car off and came over to the passenger side and opened my door for me.

"thank you." I said smiling at her.

"yeah." she said quietly.

She then held my hand and helped me walk to the door. Conan and Olivia followed behind us.

Once we all walked in we took off our shoes and our jackets.

"okay so I have a guest rooms near the bathroom downstairs so you guys can choose which room." Rylie said looking at them.

"I don't care which one i'm just ready to sleep." Conan said.

Olivia nodded.

"okay perfect. make yourselves at home and i'll be upstairs i'm just really tired so gracie come up when you want to." She said walking upstairs.

We all watched her walk upstairs and when she was gone Olivia spoke up.

"Is she like okay? she's acting so weird." Olivia asked.

"Okay see I thought I was the only one thinking that." Conan said.

I sighed raising my shoulders.

" I don't know, I should probably go check. Will you guys be okay going to your rooms?" I asked.

"yeah we're good. We know where they are, go talk to her." Olivia said.

I nodded and smiled at them and walked upstairs.

I walked into our room and saw her laying down.

"hey, ready for bed?" she asked.

"yeah let me change quickly." I said.

I went into the closet and put on something comfier to sleep in and then walked back out and laid down in bed with her.

I turned to face her.

"rylie is everything okay?" I said putting my hand on her face.

"yeah why?" she said.

"I don't know. I know i'm drunk but I can tell something is off." I said.

"can we talk about it tomorrow? when we both can communicate properly?" she asked.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

She nodded.

"okay." I said quietly wrapping my arms around her.

" I love you gracie." she whispered.

" I love you more than anything rylie." I whispered kissing her head.

The next morning..

I woke up being shaken so I opened my eyes to see Olivia and Conan standing over me.

"holy shit why are you guys just standing there looking into my soul?!" I said getting up with the blanket cover me.

"sorry sorry but gracie this is important." Olivia said.

"okay what is it? you guys are scaring me." I said smiling.

"Well I was scrolling on twitter when I saw something and then I opened up instagram to see if it was on there too and saw it again so I woke liv up to show her." Conan said.

"Okay what?" I said.

Conan gave me his phone and my eyes went wide as I read through the post and saw a picture of Nick kissing me at the party. I was going to tell her about it privately but now it was everywhere.