chapter 33

Rylies POV-

We were all walking into some famous persons house who was hosting the after party. We didn't really care to find out who.

"oh my god we're gonna get fucked up." Olivia said smiling.

I walked behind Gracie and put my hands on her waist as we walked in because it was crowded and well because she's mine.

2 hours in...

We've all been drinking a good amount and it was actually a pretty good party, Usually after parties suck in LA unless its someone good actually throwing them.

"babe dance with me!" Gracie said dancing with her hand out.

I took her hand and she brought me to the dance floor and we began dancing.

I had my arms wrapped around her waist as she moved herself on me.

"you look so good." I whispered in her ear and then kissed her cheek.

She smiled and turned around smashing our lips together. I brought her body closer to mine.

"wanna go find an empty room?" she asked in my ear.

I nodded with a smile and we began walking through the dance floor together hand in hand. As we were about to reach the stairs someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Rylie!"

Gracie and I both turned around and it was Madison.

"Madison hey, this is Gracie my fiancé." I said awkwardly.

I looked over at Gracie and could see that all she wanted to do was beat her ass then and there. I wrapped my arm around gracies waist and rubbed her arm.

"Oh yeah! Gracie you have a loyal one. She wouldn't even kiss me or dance with me when I tried." She said laughing.

"You think thats funny? You knew she was with me and still tried. It's disgusting." Gracie said in a serious tone.

"calm down, it's not that serious." Madison said rolling her eyes.

Olivia and Conan came over and stepped in front of Gracie just as she was about to basically throw herself onto Madison and hit her.

"Madison hey!" Olivia said smiling.

"Oh great you two are here too." Madison said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah this is a great party right?" Conan said smiling.

"Obviously its my party Conan." She said back.

"This is your house?" I asked confused.

Maybe we should have looked into who's party it was.

Madison nodded and smiled at me.

"Good because I was just about to fuck MY fiance on one of your beds." Gracie said smiling at her and crossing her arms.

It was more of a fuck you smile if you ask me.

"Excuse me?" Madison said getting closer.

Gracie moved Olivia and Conan out of the way and got in Madisons face.

"Oh you're excused, bitch." She said pushing her.

My eyes went wide and I got in between them and held onto Gracie while Olivia and Conan held Madison back.

"Get the fuck out of my house you fucking weirdos!" Madison yelled walking away.

"Gladly!" I yelled back.

I turned Gracie around to look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded so I nodded back at her and held onto her hand.

"Let's go home my love." I said smiling at her.

She nodded and I mouthed "lets go" to Conan and Olivia which made them follow behind us as we walked out.

We got outside and into the car that was waiting for us.

"So um that was intense." Conan spoke up.

"Gracie was about to beat some ass." Olivia said laughing.

"Yeah sorry I pushed you guys she just really set me off." Gracie said smiling.

"it's okay, you look hot when you're angry." Olivia said winking.

"Okay liv back off but yes I agree." I said smiling.

Gracie hit my arm slightly and rolled her eyes.

We spent the rest of the car ride talking but I noticed that Gracie kept getting quiet and not really talking or paying attention so I knew something was still upsetting her.

We dropped Olivia and Conan at Conans apartment since Olivia was staying with him and then we had our driver drop us off back home.

Gracie and I were in our room now getting dressed for bed. I finished before her so I got into bed and a few minutes later she laid down putting her head on my chest and wrapping her arm around me tightly.

"are you okay baby?" I whispered putting my hand through her hair.

She didn't say anything but nod.

"what's wrong?" I asked in a gentle tone.

"i'm sorry for creating a scene at the party I know it was stupid of me to do and i'm just sorry if I embarrassed you." she said quietly.

I kissed her head and wrapped both of my arms around her.

"you don't need to apologize for anything and I promise you that I could never be embarrassed by you. I love you more than anything and I understand why you got upset." I said.

"I think i'm just scared that i'll do something wrong or stupid like that and i'll lose you." she said.

I took a deep breath in and sat up tapping my lap.

"come here sit." I said smiling.

She smiled and got on my lap facing me. I cupped her face and kissed her softly but deep.

"I love you forever gracie. Our wedding is next month and you're literally stuck with me forever. Plus you're pretty hot when you get mad like that." I said smiling at her.

"shut up." she said laughing

I laughed with her and then I looked at her smiling and put my thumb on her chin.

"you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen and i'm so in love with you." I said smiling at her.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and hugged me.

"thank you for loving me no matter what." she whispered.

"i'm always gonna love you." I said kissing her shoulder.