chapter 16

Gracies POV-

I woke up before Rylie and let her sleep in because I knew it's definitely what she needed. As she was sleeping, Hailey and I made breakfast for her and Justin. I made my way upstairs with food to wake her up with and I set it down on the side table.

I started leaving kisses on her face and then I bent down and rubbed her face slowly with my thumb. She started to move a little and open her eyes.

"hi baby wake up." I whispered.

She opened her eyes a little more and smiled at me.

"I made you some food so when you're ready to get up it's there okay?" I said smiling at her.

she nodded but then she immediately got up and ran to the bathroom. I ran in after her and saw her puking so I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.

"i'm right here baby you're gonna be okay." I said.

Once she was done she sighed and threw her head back.

"i'm never drinking again." she said.

"yeah that's what you always say." I said laughing.

"I mean it this time." she said.

I nodded at her smiling and then she sat with her back against the bath tub.

"do you think people like the album?" she said looking at me.

I smiled at her and took my phone out and opened twitter and gave her my phone.

"babe they love it." I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

" I love you." she said.

"I love you more. Now brush your teeth so you can eat." I said getting up and putting my hand out for her.

She took my hand and got up.

"Can I kiss you? You look really pretty." she said.

"yeah you see I don't think thats gonna work." I said slowly backing away.

"But I thought you loved me." She said getting closer to me smiling.

"Rylie don't you dare." I said putting my hands in front of me.

She then wrapped her arms around me and kept trying to kiss me.

"No just no!" I yelled smiling.

"let me love you!" she said smiling still trying to kiss me.

"I will but after you brush your teeth!" I said tickling her side.

She backed away crossing her arms and looked at me.

"You know I hate being tickled." She said.

I smiled at her.

"awe that sucks now go brush your teeth." I said.

"i'm gonna get you back." she said turning around.

"yeah I bet." I said laughing.

She put her arm up and flipped me off which made me laugh even more. I loved moments like this with her.

Rylies POV-

I made my way downstairs and didn't see anyone but I walked into their kitchen and saw Hailey eating.

"hey hails, why are you eating alone?" I said.

"because if I eat in the studio your bother is gonna try to eat it all." she said smiling.

"yup sounds like him." I said smiling back.

"are you okay?" she said looking at me.

I sighed and then nodded my head no at her.

"talk to me." she said.

I went to the chair next to her and sat down.

"Gracie is down there with them right?" I asked.

"yeah we were all down there and I don't think she'll come up for a little more. Is it about her?" she asked.

"Yeah. um when you and justin got married did things change?" I asked.

Hailey put her fork down and smiled.

"I think when you're with someone things change all the time but you and your person will change together and work together. I mean we definitely at first got into little fights because we both never lived with someone else you know? and well we've never been married to anyone else either but it's definitely amazing being married and going to sleep knowing you're with the right person next to you and that feeling alone is out of this world." she said smiling and looking at me.

"I know it's still early in our relationship but i've known her my whole life. I keep catching myself looking for rings for her." I said.

"Justin and I got married quick but we also knew each other our whole lives too so our connection was deep and different, I think when you know then you know and time shouldn't come in between that. If you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her and you 100% know that then thats all that matters."she said.

I smiled and nodded at her.

"Do you love her? like really really love her?" she asked.

"Of course I do. When i'm next to her everything feels right and I can't explain how I even feel about her. She's the most amazing girl ever and I know she's the girl i'm gonna end up marrying because I can't imagine my life with anyone but her." I said smiling.

"then thats all you need when you get down on one knee and ask her to be your wife. I know the what ifs can be scary but if shes your person then everything will work out." she said smiling at me.

"thank you hailey. I really needed to let that out because it was driving me insane." I said smiling.

"of course, now lets go down there and see what they're doing because it's probably a disaster." She said getting up and laughing.

Hailey and I walked down to the studio and Gracie was sitting on the couch so I sat down next to her.

"hey baby how are you feeling?" she said putting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm better my love, are you having fun down here with them?" I said kissing her head.

"yes. justin kept asking me to make a song with him and then him and ryan kept taking turns going into the booth and just making weird noises." she said laughing.

"yup that happens a lot." I said laughing with her.