chapter 17

Rylies POV-

I was sitting on my bed as Gracie got ready at my place. She was going to this event and after party with Olivia and Conan. She asked me to go with her but I wasn't in the mood to party or anything and I trust Olivia and Conan with her.

"baby are you sure you don't want to go?" Gracie said from the bathroom.

"yes baby it's okay. You go and have fun with your friends, you haven't went out with them in a while you deserve it." I said.

She walked out of the bathroom and laid on top of me which made me laugh.

"whats so funny?" she said muffled as her face was pressed against my shirt.

"nothing you big baby." I said putting my hand through her hair.

She took a deep breath in and then got up to look at me.

"are you sure you won't be mad if I go to this party without you? I just don't want you to be mad if I don't text you a lot and stuff." she said looking down.

I picked her head up and kissed her softly and then put my arms around her.

"I won't be mad at you and i'm not mad at you. Also I don't expect you to be on your phone the whole time texting me while you're supposed to be having fun with your friends. All I want is to get updated messages to know that you're okay and thats all. Nothing else. I want you to have fun gracie." I said.

she let a breath out and then nodded.

"okay i love you and i'll make sure to text you to let you know i'm okay." she said.

I smiled at her and nodded and then we heard the doorbell ring.

"i'll go get it, keep getting ready if you need to." I said getting up smiling at her.

I walked downstairs and opened the door and saw Conan and Olivia so I let them in and we hugged each other.

"wow you guys look hot." I said smiling at them.

"thanks I tried my best." Conan said laughing.

"I didn't need to try." Olivia says with a funny smile.

"Oh fuck off." Conan says laughing.

I laughed with them and then Gracie came down.

"okay guys don't drink too much and if you do then call me, I have no problem picking you guys up." I said.

They all nodded.

"we'll be in the car, don't take too long." Olivia said winking at us.

Her and Conan then walked out.

"text or call me if anything okay my love?" I said cupping gracies face.

She smiled and nodded and then hugged me so I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"you look really really beautiful by the way." I said.

"thank you baby." she said smiling at me.

"of course now go have fun." I said kissing her.

"okay okay." she said smiling walking to the door.

She then turned around and quickly ran to me and gave me another kiss.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you so much more." I said smiling.

Gracies POV-

Once the event was over, we all went to the after party. It was pretty fun but almost everyone was drunk out of their minds.

"hey we're gonna go get more shots." Olivia said in my ear.