chapter 11

Gracies POV-

When I got home I immediately broke down as soon as I stepped foot into my living room. I couldn't believe that I just did that and said those things but I couldn't let him hurt her. I'd rather die than let someone hurt her publicly like he wanted to.

I heard knocking coming from my door so I got up quickly but was quiet incase it was him.

"Gracie please open the door I heard you get up." I heard.

It was Rylie and she sounded so broken.

She knocked again but I couldn't bring myself to open the door because I couldn't look her in her eyes and see her like that. I slid down against my door and then I heard her do the same.

"If you're listening I want you to know that I love you so much and i'm sorry if it was something that I did. If this is truly what you want then fine but I want you to know that I don't regret being in love with you and making you mine. You'll always be my bestfriend and thats exactly why i'm gonna say that I know you, I probably know you more than you know yourself. I know that something isn't right. I know that you love me but i'm just not entirely sure on why you're leaving me. it just doesn't make sense gracie it doesn't." she said.

I stayed quiet but I sniffled since I was crying.

"open the door gracie please." she whispered.

I got up and I opened the door and she looked up at me and immediately got up.

"i'm so sorry." I said as I began to sob.

She closed my door and put her arms around me and held me. We both cried together and held each other.

Once we let go she put cupped my face gently making me look at her.

"what's going on gracie? please talk to me." she said softly.

I nodded slowly and then walked over to my couch holding her hand bringing her with me.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it giving it to her.

She looked at me confused.

"go into my messages and click the first conversation with the number not saved." I said nervously.

I began to play with my rings as I looked at her beginning to read them. Her confused face turned into anger and then she put my phone face down on the couch and got up.

"Ry-"

"Gracie why didn't you just come to me? We could have figured this out together." She said walking back and forth.

"He said he was gonna ruin your career and spread stuff about you and I couldn't let him do that especially with your album coming out." I said looking at her.

"I don't care gracie! I love you and I would rather have you than have anything else!" she slightly yelled.

I was taken back as she's never raises her voice at me but after she did she looked at me and I could tell she immediately regretted it.

"i'm sorry I didn't mean to raise my voice at you it's just, gracie I wish you would have came to me about it but I understand that you were just scared." she said softly, sitting next to me again.

"I don't want to be over. I love you and-

I took a deep breath in as I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"baby you have me forever. I promise you." she said wrapping her arms around me.

I winced as she put her arms around my back and she looked at me worried.

"what's wrong?" she said.

"My back I think it's bruised." I said quietly.

"bruised? why what happened?" she said.

I looked up at her and I think she immediately knew.

She got up and took a deep breath in and put her hands on the back of her head.

"did he come here? did he hurt you? I swear to fucking god if he touched you i'm gonna kill him." she said.

"after he sent the messages he came here and he pushed me into the kitchen counter and it hurt so bad." I said beginning to cry again.

Rylie came over and put her arms around me as I laid my head on her chest.

"i love you so much okay? he won't come near you again and I don't care what he says on social media. I want the whole world to know that you're mine and i'm yours but only when you're ready to. i'm not mad at you and i'm telling you that because I know the way you think. I'm not mad at you and we're okay. I promise he won't hurt you again." she said kissing my head.

I nodded and she held onto me tighter.

"come on i'll carry you upstairs and we can go to bed. get on my back" she whispered.

She turned around and I wrapped my legs around her.

Once we got up to my room she gently placed me on my bed.

"come here let me undress you." she said.

I nodded and she helped me take my shirt off and put shorts on me and then she took her shirt off and got into bed with me.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in closer to her and then she started leaving kisses on my shoulder.

"i love you more than anything and i'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you from him." she said.

I turned around to face her and put my hand on her face and gently rubbed it.

"baby it's not your fault and i'm just glad you're here with me now and don't hate me." I said slightly smiling.

"I could never hate you." she said smiling back at me.

She cupped my face and pressed our lips together.

"I am so in love with you." she whispered against my lips.

I pressed our lips together and smiled into the kiss.

"I'm so in love with you too." I said putting my head onto her chest.

she kisses my head and then put the blanket over us.

"goodnight my love sleep well." she said.